Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo (34800 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) / Seriake Dickson Campaigns With MTN Recharge Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by ElCapone(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2016
mynd1:
mr man it's "they not the". Go school u no gree. Mtcheww.
4get dis illiterate jawe, let him go and retake his nabteb again
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by mynd1(f): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2016
HiggsBoson:
haahahahhaha... grin hey belle, you married? cheesy
lol.. Yes with two kids grin
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by mynd1(f): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2016
ElCapone:
4get dis illiterate jawe, let him go and retake his nabteb again
funny u lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by ElCapone(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Acidosis:
Celebration of Mediocrity.

Niger citizens voted for Buhari, they got PVCs when people like me, a Nigerian citizen, didn't get one.

It is normal to celebrate theirs. They are one and share things in common, things like backwardness, poverty, zero infrastructure, quantum illiteracy, leprosy, polio and epilepsy, fundamental illiteracy, just to mention a few.

No right thinking Nigerian would pray to be associated with anything NIGER.

Let's stop this public display of stupi.dity. We should be soliciting recognition from countries like South Korea, not Niger.
lol, e pain am. Yet when awardz are been trown to ur hero of corruption, u and ur likez come on nairaland and start masturbating and ass-licking all over the place. If it was easy those same countriez shld have found it worthy to also emulate ur fortunato abi na ineffectual buffon i go call am.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by tonimenia: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2016
mynd1:
Thanks my dear. cry

My Dearest,

you are always welcome!
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by ksucre19(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
MalcoImX:
That man is an institution. It takes a Buhari to destroy the most corrupt gargantuan monster (PDP) the world has ever known.
and who have been convicted?
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by francafrank(f): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Acidosis:
Celebration of Mediocrity.

Niger citizens voted for Buhari, they got PVCs when people like me, a Nigerian citizen, didn't get one.

It is normal to celebrate theirs. They are one and share things in common, things like backwardness, poverty, zero infrastructure, quantum illiteracy, leprosy, polio and epilepsy, fundamental illiteracy, just to mention a few.

No right thinking Nigerian would pray to be associated with anything NIGER.

Let's stop this public display of stupi.dity. We should be soliciting recognition from countries like South Korea, not Niger.

and boko haram?
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by prettyboi1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
olawalepopoola:
Nigeria gradually taking back her leadership roles in Africa. Thank GOD for PMB. May God grant him good health and protect him from his enemies has he protected David the King
Amen to your prayer. I feel happy these days the way Nigeria is beginning to take back her place of leadership in Nigeria...it makes me really proud.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by HiggsBoson(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
mynd1:
lol.. Yes with two kids grin
oh I love this. Two kids won't be a problem, I can handle that...forget your husby and let's roll together belle., u are unique cheesy
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by bayulll01(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Find out by urself grin
I already did,pretty one
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by mynd1(f): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
HiggsBoson:
oh I love this. Two kids won't be a problem, I can handle that...forget your husby and let's roll together belle., u are unique cheesy
badt guy. grin
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Tochaigh: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
olapluto:

Mention ONE country that was openly favouring GEJ during his 6 years. Just ONE.

China
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by HiggsBoson(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
mynd1:
badt guy. grin
ehnehn... can I call now cheesy you know, I wanna talk with the kids..
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by akigbemaru: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
buhari
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Okies27(m): 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
efilefun:
Am sure if it was GEJ's picture you would have been worshiping this thread.... Just keep ur opinion inside your dirty arse
. No sane govt will do that bro; campaigning with the picture of another country's president. Isn't it lame? Check out the Nigeriens in our country, do they look like people with sense. I think you are sounding like them. Mumu.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Acidosis(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
francafrank:

and boko haram?
ahaha Yes
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by mynd1(f): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
HiggsBoson:
ehnehn... can I call now cheesy you know, I wanna talk with the kids..
Lmao... My husband will kill me. cheesy
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by XYZ123: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
olawalepopoola:
Nigeria gradually taking back her leadership roles in Africa. Thank GOD for PMB. May God grant him good health and protect him from his enemies has he protected David the King
[size=22pt]AMEEN[/size]
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Kingosytex(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
ndia enwero sense
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by HiggsBoson(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
mynd1:
Lmao... My husband will kill me. cheesy

Told you to forget bou him... I will arrange for him cheesy how about I make you the most special lady on earth? Come ride along.. we have a love story to write.,, cheesy
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by mynd1(f): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
HiggsBoson:

Told you to forget bou him... I will arrange for him cheesy how about I make you the most special lady on earth? Come ride along.. we have a love story to write.,, cheesy
lol. U really good in words u know. Cheers! grin
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by HiggsBoson(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
mynd1:
lol. U really good in words u know. Cheers! grin
Lol... Thanks grin but cheers? Is that a way of saying goodbye? Oh no... I can't let go off you... I'm willing to make you the only one on ma follow list. One whose posts will serve as elixir for me. Let's make it work bell cheesy
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by iKoksi(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
olawalepopoola:
Amen Sir. We will be here to pray for him.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Caseless: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Angelberry:

OK but I'll soon go off
it seems I went off before you. Just got home.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Caseless:
it seems I went off before you. Just got home.
Welcome Sir! I was waiting for u
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Caseless: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Angelberry:

Welcome Sir! I was waiting for u
thank you. I'm here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo / Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units / El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.