Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Global Reserve Currency - US$ Or SDR, Or RMB? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Global Reserve Currency - US$ Or SDR, Or RMB? (680 Views)

Heard Of This New Importation Portal That Sells In RMB Cheaper Than Aliexpress / 10 Implications Of CBN Ban On US$ Domiciliary Accounts. / AVIC International To Set Up Headquarters In Nairobi-kenya At US$ 200m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Global Reserve Currency - US$ Or SDR, Or RMB? by mkpeseman: 2:30am On Jul 04, 2009
I think it is not a bad idea nor time to start talking here about or planning ahead of the recent debate that is going on by the larger ecnomy countries like China, Russia, Brazil etc, concerning the replacement of the US$ dollars as the Global Reserve currency with SDR or even with the Chinese Yuan popular known as RMB!

What really is the Federal government of Nigeria's reaction or responses to this debate and how will the debate affect our Nigerian economy? Or, do we just wait till the last minutes before we respond?

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalander How Can I Get Back My Money / Can Boutique Owners Or New Starters Trust London Wholesalers For Buz? / Breaking News,sanusi Has Wasted Nigerian Billions Through His Bailout Excercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.