Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

In Retrospect. . .a Different Outcome In Resuscitating Michael - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Retrospect. . .a Different Outcome In Resuscitating Michael (829 Views)

The 2014 Headies In Retrospect / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Retrospect. . .a Different Outcome In Resuscitating Michael by NegroNtns(m): 5:47am On Jul 04, 2009
For the fans, it's a week already and I know we are all still in shock on the death of Michael. Inbetween and if you have followed the sources so far on his history of prescription drug usage and the chronology of this episode you will easily come to the realization that Michael got home very early the morning of Thursday and likely had difficulty sleeping and may have asked Dr Murray to administer anaesthesia to induce sleep.

Patients are never under anaesthetics without their vital signs being monitored. Even in medical circumstance and under supervision there are cases where patients have failed to recover from the effects of anaesthetics and died tragically. This goes to show how dangerous this treatment is. . . highly lethal even in supervised environment!

So Dr Murray may or may not have hooked him up to the monitor machine, only him, Michael and God knows, but it is also likely that he may have given more dosage than Michael's body was able to tolerate, thus rapidly shutting down his organs. It is also suspect that the inducement and the sleep process had gone successfully, but the recovery stage where Dr Murray needed to bring Michael out of induced sleep may have gone bad. Was this truly a cardiac arrest or was it a total body shut down?

My own suspicion and convinction is that Dr Murray was reliant on a process he had used repeatedly on Michael with no incidence. So his state of alertness to any contingencies were now numb. I don't believe he had any assistant helping to attend to slumbering Michael if he had to step away from his client. I would expect a shift rotation with a nurse or anaesthologist. . .deploy at home the same operating procedure as would exist in a medical facility. Michael did not die in his attendance, it was a discovery. . .Murray came in to check on his client and found him unresponsive and on reflex went straight into cpr. There is no doubt that had he been present there and Michael had difficulty breathing then he would have taken other first measures to revive him before considering cpr. Cpr is after the fact. . .cpr is not what you do when a person is loosing breath as in a cardiac arrest situation. The discovery put him in disbelief and shock, recognising the magnitude of his error, he panicked. . .that explains his flight from location.

I am not in the medical field but I wonder if hooking up Michael to life support at UCLA and then monitoring the body for few hours to see if the effect of the anaesthesia would wear off enough for his body and organs to recover to stimulations. If he wasn't dead and was only in an induced coma, the life support option would have reversed what we now have; a dead man. Nevertheless, that's a wishful thinking, although wishes sometimes come true. That was the concept for Michael's Neverland - a place where you go to live fairy tales and the fantasies of Alice in Wonderland. Net-net, the blades of the coroner had killed all hopes of this wish ever becoming true. Dust to dust, Michael will soon be in the ground.

In all likelihood, Dr Murray will be charged for negligence.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Memorial Of Michael Jackson Live / Martin Bashir Has A Brain Tumour / Sani Emmanuel, Onazi, Tee-mac, Former Zambian President Chiluba Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.