Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Yar Adua Is Alive Extends His Greetings And Curses All The Bad Belle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar Adua Is Alive Extends His Greetings And Curses All The Bad Belle (743 Views)

Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Governor Lamido Releases His Prisoner After Chains Of Insults And Curses. / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar Adua Is Alive Extends His Greetings And Curses All The Bad Belle by blacksta(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2009
President Umaru Yar’Adua flanked by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Alhaji Yayale Ahmed (left) and Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Alhaji Adamu Aliero, during the jumat prayers at the Central Mosque, Abuja, on Friday

Re: Yar Adua Is Alive Extends His Greetings And Curses All The Bad Belle by walakolobo: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2009
all the rumour mongers will surely die b4 him.
Re: Yar Adua Is Alive Extends His Greetings And Curses All The Bad Belle by whiteroses(f): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2009
how come he has a whole bunch of haters undecided but he too should step up his game and give us some boom boom pow i rememberd he jato in a speech when cosigning documents with russian president grin
Re: Yar Adua Is Alive Extends His Greetings And Curses All The Bad Belle by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 05, 2009
Who said he was dead before? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Calls For Diversification Of Nation’s Economy / Is Rilwan Lukman The Most Qualified Person On Petroleum Matters In Nigeria? / My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.