Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today (23230 Views)

What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 / Exchange Rate As Of Today / Forex: CBN Throws Naira Into Open Market, Nullifies N197/$ Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by sunboy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Igunnu:

I will you beep you up later in the week. Decided to go for the atm option this time.

Thanks

Will look forward to hear from you sir.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
daclemx:

To get your payoneer card...you can contact me and I will show you how to get your DHL card for 25 dollars when you register through this link

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/EomQznALx_tr4CsKWPSwZ28cxkq2T80FSBo8snFTbgJqts6427EYrQDkSRhaTD3AwLXaRK8dU2g5_qyYw1-tBg2

if you want it delivered to you for free, I can also help you...especially for those in delta state..I will show you how i got mine..and also for my friends...but it will take about a month..If you can wait, fine...but if you can't wait, then you can go for the DHL Delivery service.
I can help you ship from USA address for $5/Payoneer card
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by justi4jesu(f): 6:16am On Aug 01, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 320 to $1 for any amount

Paypal Rate 300 to $1
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by arbitrage: 6:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Skrill Limits

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Uchefrancis16(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
I can help you ship from USA address for $5/Payoneer card
how
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by legalwealth(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2016
What rate is Payoneer currently giving via ATM?

Anyways! I currently buy Payoneer between N340 to N400 per dollar depending on the quantity.

I rep. IJAM Exchange
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by sunboy(m): 6:37am On Oct 18, 2016
legalwealth:
What rate is Payoneer currently giving via ATM?

Anyways! I currently buy Payoneer between N340 to N400 per dollar depending on the quantity.

I rep. IJAM Exchange

ATM currently paying payoneer cards between 310-315.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by legalwealth(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2016
sunboy:

Thanks for that piece of information! !!
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by pweeryambre: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
sunboy:

which ATM is that
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by sunboy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
As at this morning FCMB paying 284.6/$
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by IBvoss(m): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Anyone know if loading of payoneer card with Nigerian debit card is still allowed and at what rate
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Jandedmart: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
please beatzone help review this page www.fiverr.com/ukeme_dataentry
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Sayyea: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2017
Hello guyz, please I want to exchange above $500, how much I fit exchange am in naira and who is out there doing this kind of stuffs? You can drop ur mobile. Mine is 07032078074. Thanks
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by melodyogonna(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2017
when u withdraw d money from atm will it be dollar or naira??
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Igunnu(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
melodyogonna:
when u withdraw d money from atm will it be dollar or naira??

Nigerian atms will pay you in Naira because that is all they load them with.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by slim49z(m): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Abeg who know the current ATM payoneer rate?
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Expl0rers: 5:35am On Mar 02, 2017
slim49z:
Abeg who know the current ATM payoneer rate?

I can buy from you.

Current rate is 315.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Silvaspy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hello everyone, am new to this Payoneer stuff... But I truly understand how the platform works...

I need someone who would be kind enough to put me on the right path...

I have been introduced to Fiverr too, but am confused on which to begin with...

I need someone kind enough to assist me in choosing between Fiverr and Payoneer which one of them is quite reliable to work with as a Nigerian.

The reason is: I have been involved in other schemes in the past, and after so much work done, I wont be able to withdraw my cash.

I want to know which one is reliable and efficient for the Nigerian IP. And the one preferable for fantastic payouts...

Awaiting your reasponse...

Thank You...

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by adeymolahm(m): 12:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Silvaspy:
Hello everyone, am new to this Payoneer stuff... But I truly understand how the platform works...

I need someone who would be kind enough to put me on the right path...

I have been introduced to Fiverr too, but am confused on which to begin with...

I need someone kind enough to assist me in choosing between Fiverr and Payoneer which one of them is quite reliable to work with as a Nigerian.

The reason is: I have been involved in other schemes in the past, and after so much work done, I wont be able to withdraw my cash.

I want to know which one is reliable and efficient for the Nigerian IP. And the one preferable for fantastic payouts...

Awaiting your reasponse...

Thank You...

Payoneer is just a virtual foreign bank through which you can get an American bank account and then a master debit card to be able to withdraw anywhere.

Fiverr is not the same as Payoneer in that you can use a Payoneer account to do transactions on Fiverr for every product or service you render there.

I hope I'm able to answer you.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Silvaspy(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2017
adeymolahm:

Payoneer is just a virtual foreign bank through which you can get an American bank account and then a master debit card to be able to withdraw anywhere.

Fiverr is not the same as Payoneer in that you can use a Payoneer account to do transactions on Fiverr for every product or service you render there.

I hope I'm able to answer you.

God bless you, its understood...
Thank you @adeymolahm

Please if you dont mind...

Can I add u up on whatsapp incase I need to be guided on a few things...

Am about to set up a profile...

Thank you.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:12pm On May 04, 2017
i have checked my Payooner account dashboard to see where i can set PIN for the card but it's not there.

So how can i set my PIN in case of ATM withdrawal?

Thanks.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Stevenbright(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2017
Please what is the current ATM payoneer rate for May?
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by lajoshua: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Igunnu:

Nigerian atms will pay you in Naira because that is all they load them with.
Hi, sorry to bother.

I will like to know what pin to use at the ATM, when i want to withdraw.
Besides, do ATM's in Nigeria dispense for payoneer mastercard?

Expecting your reply.

Thank you
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by fellowf(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sell your Payoneer fund to me at a better rate than the Naija ATM. My contact is on my signature

1 Like

Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by aleshsenior2000(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
$1186 Payoneer fund available at 350/$
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by bunmiano: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
aleshsenior2000:
$1186 Payoneer fund available at 350/$

Contact me

Check my signature
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by kayzealb2k: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
I waited for a year u couldn't get my payoneer card.... I went to the post office i used they ask of the tracking number which they didn't send...... So i don't believe in this payoneer of a thing
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
lajoshua:
Hi, sorry to bother.
I will like to know what pin to use at the ATM, when i want to withdraw. Besides, do ATM's in Nigeria dispense for payoneer mastercard?
Expecting your reply.
Thank you
Sign in to your payoneer account online, set your PIN there
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
kayzealb2k:
I waited for a year u couldn't get my payoneer card.... I went to the post office i used they ask of the tracking number which they didn't send...... So i don't believe in this payoneer of a thing

payoneer works ... I have been using it for 4 years
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by Igunnu(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2017
lajoshua:

Hi, sorry to bother.

I will like to know what pin to use at the ATM, when i want to withdraw.
Besides, do ATM's in Nigeria dispense for payoneer mastercard?

Expecting your reply.

Thank you

Go to settings tab on your Payoneer account, you will find an option to update your pin.

Zenith bank, Eco bank, GTB are banks I have used. GTB has the worst rate, Zenith and Eco have just about the same rate. For the best rates, you can sell your funds to exchangers here on Nairaland. Please do your due diligence before doing this.
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by tolajay: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2017
Really? This is small.

Next time, bring it to me, I'll buy at a better rate.

sunboy:
As at this morning FCMB paying 284.6/$
Re: What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today by sunboy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
tolajay:
Really? This is small.

Next time, bring it to me, I'll buy at a better rate.

Why you quoting my old post to sell your market Make I no swear for you o. Apply ethical conducts in your business na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) / Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market / How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.