Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Will Smith Reacts To Jaden Wearing Women's Clothes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Reacts To Jaden Wearing Women's Clothes (982 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration / Ubi Franklin And Jaden, Goof Around In Adorable Father And Son Photos / Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Smith Reacts To Jaden Wearing Women's Clothes by domchido1: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2016

Jaden Smith raises a lot of eyebrows with his bold fashion choices, and his love of skirts even landed him a gig as the new face of Louis Vuitton womenswear. But how does the young star’s dad Will Smith feel about his unconventional style? In a word: proud.

In a recent interview with BBC’s 1 Xtra, Smith joked that he and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith “might have [made] a mistake, we may have gone too far,” in raising Jaden, but then quickly got serious about how he feels.

“You have to be comfortable doing things that you could fail [at],” Will said. “Jaden is 100 percent fearless, he will do anything. As a parent it’s scary, it’s really terrifying, but he is completely willing to live and die by his artistic decisions and he doesn’t concern himself with what people think.”

He added that while the rules are a little different for his sister Willow, because she’s a teenage girl, he and Jada have tried to ensure she has as much freedom as her older brothers (including Smith’s son from a previous marriage Trey).

With that kind of support at home, we can understand why Jaden doesn’t care what anyone thinks.
Re: Will Smith Reacts To Jaden Wearing Women's Clothes by kwencypresh(f): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Will Smith Reacts To Jaden Wearing Women's Clothes by nuelzy: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
its good they don't mind him being gay

###

a literate nigerian parents response

"hmmm....i think our son needs help...we have booked a special deliverance section with T.b Joshua for him....i know my enemies are at work bt they wont get us...we have chained him in one room and he won't come out until his deliverance is successful....."

an illiterate nigerian parent...

"mtcheew...dont mind dat stupid boy...i dont know why he chose to inherit the demon possessing his mother...av given him d beating of his life...and that evil spirit disturbing him must leave him or he leaves my house...imagine a full grown man..dat pees while standing...putting on skirt!!...tufiakwa...!! not in my house!!"

(1) (Reply)

Popular Kannywood Actress, Aisha Dankano, Is Dead / Lil Kesh Gets Himself A Benz On His 21st Birthday / Tonto Dikeh: Am Not Ready To Show My Son To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.