Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden (24082 Views)

Davido Debunks Rumor Of Ubi Franklin Scamming Him And Chioma / Will Smith's Son Jaden Should Be Questioned If His On Drugs / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by TunezMediaBlog: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin has been spending more time with his son, Jaden as the sore inflicted on his marital home heals.

Ubi is back with his wife, Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro tho, both parties have stayed away from the public as they while they settle behind close doors. Ubi on his part has been sharing some joyous moments spent with his son on his social media, whether the mother was also a party to these moments remains a mystery for now.

See photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/04/cute-photos-of-ubi-franklin-and-his-son.html

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by Preca(f): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bond can't be broken

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
The boy is so cute. Children are the most beautiful gift in the whole world

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by vanida6: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
wow so nice

Driving my boss wink
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by cutetopsey(f): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Blood is thicker than water

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by momodub: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by ijayebonyi(f): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mayvyou receive strength to train him in the path of his Creator

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by OluDare01(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Is this news Nairaland is full of shit these days

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Who be Franklin
Who u epp Oga boss

You wey your wife Dey allow u see ur son once in a while

Na husband be that undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by Sharon6(f): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wow... The boy is so cute! I'm tripping.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by ucheemmadu18(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Another episode of crazy...
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by Came: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
You get luck say dem no carry your son run , you dey see am anytime you want.
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by SalamRushdie: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

so what happens when they become adult?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Why his hand con be like Photoshop
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by 0b10010011: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Money is more beautiful

It can buy children.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by paskyboy: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Surrogate Child
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by samwhi(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Is this news undecided
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Child in the 2nd pic be like 'what iz all deez, free me joor undecided'
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by neweraomo: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by kings09(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Why not name his son Shao Khan
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by princessfoluke(f): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
He is so sweet. Aww! Cant wait to have mine jore kiss
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by MamaOO: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
The babe is cute!! kiss
But is it only me that sees that the car seat is not properly placed or strapped! These sorts of things scares me. Maybe I'm paranoid or an helicopter mom cheesy But ever since I became a mom, I pay crazy attention to those sorts of things and these kinds of things scares me.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by mostHandsome01: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
OluDare01:
Is this news Nairaland is full of shit these days

pls Park well!!! did Seun tell you Nairaland is a news forum ??

and they will be shouting is this news!!

samwhi:
Is this news undecided

see another one!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by BE811APP: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Now did anybody noticed how the baby is kept

Sideways shocked shocked shocked

Is dis for the picture pose or what

Safety first.. the child seat isn't buckled.. that baby will tumble if there is a hard break..

Well, I guess Nigerians don't consider SAFETY first lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by mctowel01: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Is it just me who hates when people desperately put kids' pictures on social media, just to gain cheap attention. I really think a law should be made in that regard to make it unlawful to anyone fond of it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by BE811APP: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Honestly, see as d baby no dey feel dat peck sef!!!

mctowel01:
Is it just me who hates when people desperately put kids' pictures on social media, just to gain cheap attention. I really think a law should be made in that regard to make it unlawful to anyone fond of it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Look at those chubby cheeks! Such a cuuuutie patootie. kiss
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by clovislouis(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
vanida6:
wow so nice

Driving my boss wink
y don't u go naked
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by vanida6: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
clovislouis:
y don't u go naked
unclad am sorry sir
Re: Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden by clovislouis(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
vanida6:
unclad am sorry sir
you re practically unclad on ur dp

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Nigerian Celebrities Who Had Babies In 2017 / Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back / Stunning New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.