Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

My Former Company Wants Me Back! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Former Company Wants Me Back! (800 Views)

My Child Wants Me To Resign From The Bank To Become A Pilot / My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) / My German Boss Wants Me In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Former Company Wants Me Back! by abuchim: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2009
PLS, MY FORMER COMPANY WANTS ME BACK.I RESIGNED COS OF SMALL SALARY.THOUGH THE DIFFERENCE IS NOT MUCH BUT IT IS MORE STANDARDISED INTERMS OF OPERATIONS THAN THE FORMER ONE. I REALLY NEED SOMETHING BETTER THAN BOTH,SHOULD I GO BACK OR REMAIN WHERE I'M?
N/B: THE FORMER IS NIGERIAN WHILE THE PRESENT ONE IS INDIAN[BOTH MAKING PLASTICS]
PLS, HOUSE, I NEED YOUR ADVICE.

THANKS.
Re: My Former Company Wants Me Back! by newsroom: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2009
Before contemplating about going back or not u have to define what you really want so that your case will not be like a dog that vomitted and later came back to swallow back those mess.In life there are decisions that are difficult to take as human but when you consult God he will guide you b/c He is the Greatest Adiser.pray and let Him guide you.best of lucks.

(1) (Reply)

Actors And Actressess Are Needed Urgently In Lagos / Computer Science Or Statistics / Forum For Epidemiologists/medical Statistician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.