Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem (44454 Views)

Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by 1shortblackboy: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2016
hawk05:
Na wa 4 u o... Shey na FEDERAL SCH BE DAT NA.. No discriminations 4 fed uni..
its a state owned school by the way
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by hawk05(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2016
bigtt76:
Sad but what don't know or forgot to ask is what course was she admitted to study? Law, Medicine, Linguistics, English? undecided these courses get as e go bi shaa
LAW? my deaf friend (girl) graduated LAW frm Unilorin. She is the first deaf female dat graduated wit LAW course. Another one graduated wit LAW frm OAU and also is the first deaf male and is now working at Gallaudet University, US as international admission officer. Another one also graduated Law dnt knw of which sch buh he is male.. Medicine? My friend (guy also deaf ) graduated frm Unilorin and is now working at Unilorin Teaching Hospital. He is the most respected Dr and is in expert of counselling, prescribing the drugs and administer drugs for patient... Lingustic? Not yet... English? My class mate (deaf) graduated frm Unilorin in 2011...
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by hawk05(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2016
1shortblackboy:
its a state owned school by the way
I undastad buh i hate discriminations.
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by sonya4all(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2016
Jane has the right to be educated just like any other person...i have said it before and would repeat again that Deaf persons can do anything except hearing..... come 19th Feb. myself and other sign language interpreters would be in Port Harcourt to render sign language interpretation service to Jane as well as other deaf friends who would be with her in the court room......this marginalization has to stop now.the university was supposed to hire interpreters for her hearing impaired students just like universities of ILORIN,JOS,UI,CALABAR and IBADAN...the level of ignorance in our Nigeria today is so alarming...... # justice for jane #

Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by hawk05(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2016
sonya4all:
Jane has the right to be educated just like any other person...i have said it before and would repeat again that Deaf persons can do anything except hearing..... come 19th Feb. myself and other sign language interpreters would be in Port Harcourt to render sign language interpretation service to Jane as well as other deaf friends who would be with her in the court room......this marginalization has to stop now.the university was supposed to hire interpreters for her hearing impaired students just like universities of ILORIN,JOS,UI,CALABAR and IBADAN...the level of ignorance in our Nigeria today is so alarming...... # justice for jane #
#ACP.. Association of copy and paste.
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by sonya4all(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2016
@cova she has a hearing aid...thank you for your compassion
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by sonya4all(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2016
@hawks if only you truely had the eyes of a hawk you would have checked the name from where its copied.....too busy to repeat myself often...just wanna educate the guys here.i have the right to copy my post..peace
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by MinCeteris: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2016
Wetin come concern Jonathan?
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by MinCeteris: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2016
yapapa:
eeyah...Jonathan sef

Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by nikz(f): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Fine babe with brains. Nothing will stop you from achieving your dreams. Go girl!
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by fortunechy(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2016
ve u blame jonathan today?Lie Lie mohammed
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by front247: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2016
dey should hav referred her to a special school that can cater for her need
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by bigtt76(f): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2016
Well thats great to hear. I was only suggesting what might have caused the lady's expulsion undecided so the school has no moral or legal ground to do what it did.

hawk05:
LAW? my deaf friend (girl) graduated LAW frm Unilorin. She is the first deaf female dat graduated wit LAW course. Another one graduated wit LAW frm OAU and also is the first deaf male and is now working at Gallaudet University, US as international admission officer. Another one also graduated Law dnt knw of which sch buh he is male.. Medicine? My friend (guy also deaf ) graduated frm Unilorin and is now working at Unilorin Teaching Hospital. He is the most respected Dr and is in expert of counselling, prescribing the drugs and administer drugs for patient... Lingustic? Not yet... English? My class mate (deaf) graduated frm Unilorin in 2011...
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by hawk05(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2016
bigtt76:
Well thats great to hear. I was only suggesting what might have caused the lady's expulsion undecided so the school has no moral or legal ground to do what it did.

Oh.. Got you!.. Naija education systems have a long way to go.. One step forward, two steps backward..
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by hawk05(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2016
sonya4all:
@hawks if only you truely had the eyes of a hawk you would have checked the name from where its copied.....too busy to repeat myself often...just wanna educate the guys here.i have the right to copy my post..peace
.. I concur.. I dnt knw if u have copied frm PDF or whateva Alhaji Dagbo post. Anyway, have a blessed day.
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by sonya4all(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
hawk05:
.. I concur.. I dnt knw if u have copied frm PDF or whateva Alhaji Dagbo post. Anyway, have a blessed day.
. i see you are indeed brainless.... you have no idea whom i am.. stop exhibiting your stupidity on the internet...
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by Naijacitizen(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
front247:
dey should hav referred her to a special school that can cater for her need

Whether in special school or non special, we can do better.
Our eyes are our ears. Most of us have the skill of lips reading.

Believe it or not, if the lecturers used to give out handout properly. We those with hearing impaired will surprise our course mate. Sadly, the discrimination is at its peak.
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by ademi4wealth(f): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Naijacitizen:

Hello,

Are you also a hearing impaired? If yes, pls i want us to have private chat.

Am an signner
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by hawk05(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
sonya4all:
. i see you are indeed brainless.... you have no idea whom i am.. stop exhibiting your stupidity on the internet...
Shoro niyen
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by hawk05(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
ademi4wealth:

Am an signner
wow! I wana learn.
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by hawk05(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Naijacitizen:

Whether in special school or non special, we can do better.
Our eyes are our ears. Most of us have the skill of lips reading.

Believe it or not, if the lecturers used to give out handout properly. We those with hearing impaired will surprise our course mate. Sadly, the discrimination is at its peak.
wow! Didnt knw u re also hearing impaired... Where are u based?
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by Naijacitizen(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
hawk05:
wow! Didnt knw u re also hearing impaired... Where are u based?

In Madalla, suleja. But I am an indigent of katsina state. What about you?
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by Naijacitizen(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
ademi4wealth:

Am an signner
Good to know. Are you teaching in special school? Or an interpreter?
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by teebudutu(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ladies and gents, I know Jane ottah very well, she has been a very close friend for close to eight years now... I have known her to be very studious right from her secondary school days..always with novels and other educative text. If you know this beautiful young sharp you will know I am being very conservative on my choice of words about her.. She is intelligent and very fun to be with. I know very optimistically that her present challenge is going to spur her into greatness and success. #ISTANDWITHJANEOTTAHIHUOMA#
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by hawk05(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naijacitizen:

In Madalla, suleja. But I am an indigent of katsina state. What about you?
Am currently in Ilorin cos of sch but based in Lagos..
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by mikolo80: 2:21am On Feb 13, 2016
doomsdayII:
God bless this lady. Some of her mates will resort into flat plates
what's a flat plate
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by doomsdayII(m): 2:27am On Feb 13, 2016
mikolo80:
what's a flat plate
Alms rendering
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by mikolo80: 2:36am On Feb 13, 2016
doomsdayII:
Alms rendering
O right right
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by ademi4wealth(f): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by yapapa: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
MinCeteris:

the question is better referred to the god
Re: Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem by yapapa: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
MinCeteris:

the question is better referred to the gods

Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) / Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight / Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2012 Ranking