Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter (1232 Views)

Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter / Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter / See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
It would have been great if this party remain silent..

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/pdp-gets-epic-reply-on-twitter.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
I don't know what is happening to this PDP.. They should be ashamed of themselves..

Buhari's worst Performance will be The Best compare to PDP's 16years rule..

It's so unfortunate that this party still thinks that they are relevant in Nigeria...

GOD BLESS PMB...

RIP TO PDP

Lalasticlala , Ishilove , Seun

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by LoveMachine(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
I bet they envisioned that going differently. GUESS AGAIN!
Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by Owoloku1: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
That guy is angry oo...so body should give him cold water

But seriously I can't believe PDP are still talking..I hope they have sense before 2019 sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by tuniski: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
MaxiMoney:
I don't know what is happening to this PDP.. They should be ashamed of themselves..

Buhari's worst Performance will be The Best compare to PDP's 16years rule..

It's so unfortunate that this party still thinks that they are relevant in Nigeria...

GOD BLESS PMB...

RIP TO PDP

Lalasticlala , Ishilove , Seun
zombie empirical evidence even by our own NBS shows that the best of buhari can't match the least of pdp. Left to only zombies buhari won't get 10%. May the wailers Gain more verve to perpetually stand up and speak out so that baba might get 30%!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by ekeneidiagbor: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
am I d only one thinking differently.
what is epic about dat reply...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by ekeneidiagbor: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by ekeneidiagbor: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by olafum1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by olafum1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
ekeneidiagbor:

Maybe when you use the whole page ask ur question, you will find an answer.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by ayourbamie: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
what is PDP? I remember they refer to one EPL team as PDP

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by ednut1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nigeria is now a one party state, no opposition because the opposition(PDP) has been annihilated. Metuh taken out, Fayose about to be taken out. Nigeria's Democracy is headed towards a disastrous and pestilential aqua angry
Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
A loaf of bread I bought for 200 now goes for 250... scam has taking over.
Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by ziccoit: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
olafum1:

Maybe when you use the whole page ask ur question, you will find an answer.

May be the guy is a robot whose repeat mode has just been activated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
tuniski:
zombie empirical evidence even by our own NBS shows that the best of buhari can't match the least of pdp. Left to only zombies buhari won't get 10%. May the wailers Gain more verve to perpetually stand up and speak out so that baba might get 30%!

I can now see why you never move forward in life.... Just because you think that the worst you are doing now will be the BEST you will do in your life.. KEEP IT UP bro

If not, You wouldn't compare PDP 16years rule of Misfortune to Buhari's 1year of progress

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by tuniski: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
MaxiMoney:

I can now see why you never move forward in life.... Just because you think that the worst you are doing now will be the BEST you will do in your life.. KEEP IT UP bro

If not, You wouldn't compare 16years rule of PDP to Buhari's 1year of progress
warped logic! U are projecting buhari to out performed pdp at exit but,n ignoring empirical facts and Evidence indicating otherwise! Is it not rather flawed not to benchmark achievements?
Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
That man is "harsh" gon....

Oga pls chill o.... They (PDP) are just playing the opposition role.
Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by olafum1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
ziccoit:

May be the guy is a robot whose repeat mode has just been activated.

grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Not Smiling... PDP Get Epic Reply On Twitter by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
I don't know why people are voicing out their present anger caused by the inefficiency of this administration to turn things around on PDP.

God knows the reason why APC was giving a chance which they are misusing already.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: PDP Vs APC Government / What I Will Like To Hear Nnamdi Kanu Say To Judge At His Trial / How Does Brexit Affect Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.