Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Fear Of Divorce Preventing Genevieve Nnaji From Settling Down? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fear Of Divorce Preventing Genevieve Nnaji From Settling Down? (730 Views)

Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Divorce Preventing Genevieve Nnaji From Settling Down? by ayomilekan: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
In Nigeria, and Africa as a whole, it is arguably every woman’s dream to marry the love of
their life. However, popular Nollywood actress and CEO of St. Genevieve Fashion
Collections, Genevieve Nnaji, who is now 35 years of age; is still very much single and yet
to find someone to call her husband. On The TRUTH ‘s 7th episode this past October, the
Host of the show – Olisa Adibua – asked Genevieve Nnaji if she is currently in a
relationship. Here’s how she responded: Question: Are you currently in a relationship?
Genevieve: “*Takes a deep breath* I think everyone is prioritizing and so am I. It’s not like
I don’t want to settle down, I want somebody and until I find that person, there’s no
thought of me settling down. I’m not looking, I’m a woman, we are not allowed to look.”
Olisa also asked Genevieve Nnaji the following questions on THE TRUTH…. When was the
last time you had a boyfriend… do you have one now? Genevieve answers: “I don’t have a
boyfriend now” Ok, so what are you looking for in a man? Olisa asked Genny…

see more photos and read more @ http://www.vibesbaze.com/2016/02/fear-of-divorce-preventing-genevieve.html?m=1

Re: Fear Of Divorce Preventing Genevieve Nnaji From Settling Down? by jinha(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
me will never divorce her.... what for ?

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Divorce Preventing Genevieve Nnaji From Settling Down? by Niyeal(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Babymama

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Divorce Preventing Genevieve Nnaji From Settling Down? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
I’m not looking, I’m a woman, we are not allowed to look
- Genevieve Nnaji

Love this.
Re: Fear Of Divorce Preventing Genevieve Nnaji From Settling Down? by sweetilicious(f): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
I don't blame her at all. She has been there. She knows its not always easy to build something you want. Relationships with the wrong people can change your bubbly life. Even the way you see life at times. Let her take her time and find someone worthy even if she does at the age of 40
Re: Fear Of Divorce Preventing Genevieve Nnaji From Settling Down? by Flexherbal(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
She should get a man that uses MR. FLEX. Action Powder. There will be no need for divorce.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Embarrasing Day Of My Life!! / Sound Sultan Spotted Driving A Truck (photos) / Photo: Meet The Guy Who Scored As In All The Courses He Took In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.