Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa (25656 Views)

Presidency Moves To Confirm Onnoghen As cjn / 2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by OboOlora(f): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
They cant get him, he will probably be sight seeing as a tourist when they will come

#BoohariIsATourist
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by mikepillar: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
we don hear you but still waiting for the change you promise us
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by jerryjere(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
So, what did you want me to do! if they fail to listen is their concerns but you should protect the president or else..... grin
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by frisky2good(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Una dey tell me say dem no dey do thorough checks before? Abeg, tell me as price of garri wan come down.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by bodyloveghetto(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ooops you have nothing to fear....
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
cnwamo:
nothing good in the news for the citizens, its always about the Elite and their safety, yet some foolish youths will be busy killing themselves over people that only care about their own selves

If only everyone thought like you

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by herboshedhe(f): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
its alright

CHECK MY SIGNATURE PLEASE
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by Jdesilentkiller(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
What more can I say.....those who wish evil towards Nigeria and this administration are so many and wealthy after acquaring stupendous wealth through corruption for so many years.......they can do and undo.....they are everywhere...they own this nation......they have moles everywhere....they owned most of the companies and businesses....they owned media houses.....they are backed by foreign powers whos wish evil for the country......they are mafias........they are Dons......they are a cult.....

Its only divine providence thats saving this country.....

If you know what I know.....you will avoid me!!!!!
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by davisjoe1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
is Aso Rock now a soft target?
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
SK3NKI:
So many stories to make us forget all ur campaign promises. We have heard. God will protect d president (tourist).
How do you expect anything from the person you don't vote to office?
How many campaign promises your jesus fulfil before his unceremonial exit?
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by epmmiks: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
See Joblessness abeg
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by SHAIBULIAR: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
i have hear
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by Okanokan(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Its not everything about the President Security that is put on the public space, the report bad as it were, tend to lend credence to gullible Nigerians that Boko Haram is planning to raid the Presidential villa.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by anytexy: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
SK3NKI:
So many stories to make us forget all ur campaign promises. We have heard. God will protect d president (tourist).
You nailed it guy. one plate of nkwobi and one bo. for you. If not why publicising it. Mtcheeeew
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by restored2016(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmm! Now Osibanjo is on seat as acting president they are remembering this protocol, I hope he is not afraid. Just my thoughts!
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
May God protect President Muhammadu Buhari and all his lieutenants INCLUDING ALL OF US FROM TERRORISTS. Amen
Lolz.
Come o, read your comment again ( the part in block letters)
...may God protect all of una wey be terrorists?
Issorite.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by whosefault(f): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
SMH. They just want to tell the VP that he is still the VP and not the president acting...
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by professore(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
If it was up to me I would only recommend tinted glass for the president and every other citizen most use the plane glass
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by henrybomb(m): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by 1miccza: 7:13am On Feb 10, 2016
OboOlora:
They cant get him, he will probably be sight seeing as a tourist when they will come

#BoohariIsATourist

Your moniker though
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by Justinah4real(f): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2016
ritababe:

Amen
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by Justinah4real(f): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2016
ritababe:

Amen
. Lie lie mohamed at work. Distracting nigerans from campaign promises. Mark my words, very soon a dollar to 1000naira.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by ritababe(f): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Justinah4real:
. Lie lie mohamed at work. Distracting nigerans from campaign promises. Mark my words, very soon a dollar to 1000naira.

lol take it easy, blame the past government for naira devaluation.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa by Bonuwa: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Der is ntn wrong wit bokos to visit their parent in d vila

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops / Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election / NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.