Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last (37692 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by dotcomnamename: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Here is a video of Nnamdi Kanu finally agrees to let his handcuffs finally be removed after his lawyer pleaded with him to let the handcuffs be removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEOQnuAM_nU

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
My own be say..... Na in hands anything he likes make he do with them...

FTC tongue

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Emmatdayo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
airmirthd1:
My own be say..... Na in hands anything he likes make he do with them...

FTC tongue
na so oo
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Topeakintola: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ounpe.

He for sit down inside his second home- the black maria and refuse to come down na

Useless fool

The guy is mentally exhausted and weak.

Nnamumudi grin grin grin

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Baawaa(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
He knows what he want,why are they begging him, the handcuffs even add beauty to him.So,they should dash him the handcuffs for life

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by OJUcrook: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Chinua Achebe

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by TruthHurts1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Na so dem talk..

15 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
[size=14pt]His pictures today shows a repentant looking man who is tired of his travails and wish he could turn back the hands of time. He is looking frustrated and tired of endless appearances in court. I think he has finally realised that taking on a sovereign state is not as easy as he made his followers believe on radio. He is yet to be sentenced, but his few months suffering in jail appears to have weaken him psychologically. I'm sure he would jump at a deal with the FG if he is told to become a patriotic NIGERIAN now. This is purely my observation. God bless Nigeria. [/size]

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by jopretty(f): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
For him mind now him dey form freedom fighter? Hahahahahhaa...Dede park well biko!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
A legend,
A hero
A star.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by PentiumPro(f): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu.
The most popular and wisest man in Igboland

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by PentiumPro(f): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:
A legend,
A hero
A star.

A Gulder
An Heineken

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lalasticlala and mynd44 this is frontpage worthy. Biko
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by psquaret: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
i think say he use to raise his hand up in the air like a freedom fighter? the man i see there today is a timmed man full of fears

14 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by obailala(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
E be like say this kanu man go like quarrel pass fight... grin

9 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by PentiumPro(f): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
obailala:
E be like say this kanu man go like quarrel pass fight...

To me, he is showing signs of despair and frustrations. Regrets are already obvious on his face, but he is doing a good job trying to show a tough guy mien

16 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
I like this man's determination, a man who is ready to face his oppressors, look at them in their faces and ask them to get out of his face..

How many people here can look at any uniform person and order him out if their face..

This man is really a great man!!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by PentiumPro(f): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
I like this man's determination, a man who is ready to face his oppressors, look at them in their faces and ask them to get out of his face..

How many people here can look at uniform person and order him out if their face..

This man is really a great man!!

Story.
Why not trade places with him.

55 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by nafiachi(m): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
At times it baffles me how my Ipod/ Biafra youths fell for this sadist, instead of the nnamumu to humble himself him dey feel like one super duper, I really wonder how some IGBO guys they think, this warden fit arrange anything on am, well guess that's why he is in their custody in the first place.

Change is good!
Change is here!
IPOD/BRIAFRAUD Change!

14 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

A Gulder
An Heineken

Hehe. Nah you dey talk that one o...
But nice one.
You get the gist.

8 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by obailala(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

To me, he is showing signs of despair and frustrations. Regrets are already obvious on his face, but he is doing a good job trying to show a tough guy mien
That man doesnt seem like someone showing despair, frustration or regret; he's obviously a hardened criminal with a hate filled heart. I don't even support the idea of those handcuffs taken off his hands, I feel he may pounce on that prison guard one day.

13 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

Story.
Why not trade places with him.

Let me tell you something, despite knowing it means nothing to you..

I will be glad to do that anywher and anytime..

However, so many people have even trade life for him..

Are you not surprised that despite the high handedness of NA, people still responds to the call for protest by IPOB worldwide..

This issue has gone beyond internet ranting.. People are already feed up with IPOB peaceful calls in protest..

Let us pray that one stone head person doesn't hijack the movement and turn it violent cos Millions of people are very ready to move and die on command.. Let us continue the prayer cos it won't pay both parties..

Believe it or not..

Violence don't pay!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
This guy is now gentle, sober and remorseful like his Uncle the PDP secretary. Chai Buhari can teach people lesson sha
See the bitterness on his face
See the stony face he is wearing
See the treacherous face of his
The 'Zoo' has finally taught this guy a big lesson
Very soon, the only song he will be singing is the national item
See the bitterness
Sai Baba
Sai APC

25 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by koma1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
The guy is frustrated. I think he's regretting by now

7 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by AprokoMan: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
Topeakintola:
Ounpe.

He for sit down inside his second home- the black maria and refuse to come down na

Useless fool

The guy is mentally exhausted and weak.

Nnamumudi grin grin grin
[/s]

his lawyer pleaded, stop gloating

6 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
jopretty:
For him mind now him dey form freedom fighter? Hahahahahhaa...Dede park well biko!
Gbam, you just nailed in ot the head.
All IPOB YOUTHS must be panting and masturbating in their pants now.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by biafratownforum: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kanu my man

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by herboshedhe(f): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
GOD IS THE ONLY WISE ONE kiss

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by menix(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ndi Igbo Kwenu!!

Our Director have shown the zeal of a great freedom fighter, not scared of the chains knowing one day he will liberate us from the slavery we ve found ourselves in...

Once more, Umu igbo will triumph...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by AprokoMan: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
nafiachi:
At times it baffles me how my Ipod/ Biafra youths fell for this sadist, instead of the nnamumu to humble himself him dey feel like one super duper, I really wonder how some IGBO guys they think, this warden fit arrange anything on am, well guess that's why he is in their custody in the first place.

Change is good!
Change is here!
IPOD/BRIAFRAUD Change!
[/s]

senseless post

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Topeakintola: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

Nonsense

I thought he is the warlord of IPOB land

Why didnt he stand his ground?

14 Likes

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by hrworld: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
He don get some sense now

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Refuses To Sign 4 Bills Into Law / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Judgement / Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.