Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last (37708 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Konpresor012(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Sorry!!

Make sure you take your medication tonight.. You really will need it.. Ur health is not important to u alone.. U know?

Sure I will but you have to answer my question first lol, the fear of Buratai can give people sense eh grin hahah
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
ISpiksDaTroof:
He's beaten, frustrated, and dejected.

Now, I'll tell you several things wrong with this scenario and how it could've been easily avoided to forestall any disrespect of the court as done by the Defendant.

1. Only Defendants attending court from home should be made to walk through the front steps of the court.

2. For a Defendant being being transported from a Prison facility, the court premises should have a heavily fortified back door entrance only accessible to Security Agents and their vehicles. This entrance will be blocked off to members of the public.

3. When a Defendant is transported from the detention facility, he will be processed in the "back" and restraints removed before he is presented before the Judge and the public. In the alternative, the restraints could be left on if the Defendant is unruly, violent or has shown a tendency to be volatile.

4. The Defendant, after being processed and searched for Dangerous contrabands will be brought into court from the back office and made to face his charges; far from the glaring eyes of the public. The symbolism of this---apart from Security implications---is to show that he is in custody. If he was free on bail, he'd be walking in through the Front entrance.

5. The Defendant should be distanced AT ALL TIMES from Members of the Public. This is VERY IMPORTANT . To avoid a situation where Court proceedings will be disrupted as was done in the video, upon entering the court room---the Defendant will be immediately seated with his Attorneys at their table and will NOT be allowed verbal or physical access to anyone not part of his legal team. Anyone wishing audience with him should feel free to seek Permission from the Facility where he is being detained pending trial, and if approved, can visit for a limited duration (not more than 30-45mins) . Such visits from people not on his Legal team should be strictly monitored.

6. There will only be two tables and seats facing the Judge. One for the Defendant and one for the Prosecution. These tables will be separated a good distance from the public gallery to avoid the kind of threatening display exhibited by his sympathizers.

The court process is a serious issue and not a spectacle for clownish behavior as exhibited and should be treated as such. Mr.Kanu knows the process and I dare say he knows not to try such in the U.K unless he wants some burly white court bailiffs--- already itching for a fight and praying he misbehaves---chokes him out before pepperspraying or tazing him into submission . Then, they'll slap a muzzle on his face if he's being verbally belligerent or orally disruptive.

The Bottom line, to avoid such a disgraceful and disrespectful spectacle, keep the Defendant far away from the public and distanced from anyone not on his legal team; including Family and friends. Actually, ESPECIALLY from family and friends who will be acting on emotion rather than common sense and (as seen on the video) will encourage outbursts and disruptions of the court process. I hope he pulls this charade in front of a Judge and is immediately sanctioned and punished with Contempt. Nigerians need to start learning to obey the courts, avoid unrulliness and succumbing to the rule of law.

Mr.Nnamdi Kanu will not dare try this in the Western World. He would've been immediately dealt with.
[/s]

You can write this nonsense epistle about your hate for someone who doesn't give a hoot about ur situation.. .
You can write this cock and bull tale and APC is beating around the bush looking for how to convince the house on their copy and paste #budgetofcorruption.

I have been recommending this very effective pain medication for your likes.
The name is IBUPROFEN, it's very effective.. Just 2tabs Now and you shall sleep like a baby.. Goodluck with it!

However, APC is hiring..hope liar Muhafairytales hires you soon..

Receive sense..

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Nnenna2too(f): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
I just love this man's boldness.Igbo ndioma
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by kareemkamil(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kanu has been used with handcuff, so he can leave without handcuff, they please leave the handcuff in his hand.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by wristbangle: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
[s][/s]

You can write this nonsense epistle about your hate for someone who doesn't give a hoot about ur situation.. .
You can write this cock and bull tale and APC is beating around the bush looking for how to convince the house on their copy and paste #budgetofcorruption.

I have been recommending this very effective pain medication for your likes.
The name is IBUPROFEN, it's very effective.. Just 2tabs Now and you shall sleep like a baby.. Goodluck with it!

However, APC is hiring..hope liar Muhafairytales hires you soon..

Receive sense..

Bro, whether u hate APC or like PDP, just know that the same caucus of people are in these two political parties.

Don't kill yourself over some set of people that doesn't know u exist. I like your hunger spirit but channel it to personal affairs that will profit your life.

Please do not see my comment as an insult.

Stay blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by sweetgala(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
He is just playing to the gallery. If nah police in another country they'll just leave you in the cuffs and write a report that you were uncooperative.

If handcuffs can cause harm to self, you'll be jejely tranquilized and put in a body suite.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Chinua Achebe

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 CRATES OF ORIJIN FOR YOU MY NWANNEMUS
via agaracha must come back, the zoo must fall
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by prettyboi1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
This terrorist has not seen anything yet, this is the beginning of his psychological trauma. Anyone who decides to fight our country,Nigeria should take whatever happens to him/her. After the state is done dealing with this guy, his psyche would reset to pledging allegiance to Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by chidextec: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kanu show dem grin u too much.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by lastpage: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
alcmene:
Several Kanu issue hitting FP....yet his movement is considered illegal on the forum

Where is the proverbial neutrality of the press

SMH for the hypocrisy of nairaland

Take a closer look at the "Politics Section Moderators"! undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by lastpage: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
He's beaten, frustrated, and dejected.

Now, I'll tell you several things wrong with this scenario and how it could've been easily avoided to forestall any disrespect of the court as done by the Defendant.

1. Only Defendants attending court from home should be made to walk through the front steps of the court.

2. For a Defendant being being transported from a Prison facility, the court premises should have a heavily fortified back door entrance only accessible to Security Agents and their vehicles. This entrance will be blocked off to members of the public.

3. When a Defendant is transported from the detention facility, he will be processed in the "back" and restraints removed before he is presented before the Judge and the public. In the alternative, the restraints could be left on if the Defendant is unruly, violent or has shown a tendency to be volatile.

4. The Defendant, after being processed and searched for Dangerous contrabands will be brought into court from the back office and made to face his charges; far from the glaring eyes of the public. The symbolism of this---apart from Security implications---is to show that he is in custody. If he was free on bail, he'd be walking in through the Front entrance.

5. The Defendant should be distanced AT ALL TIMES from Members of the Public. This is VERY IMPORTANT . To avoid a situation where Court proceedings will be disrupted as was done in the video, upon entering the court room---the Defendant will be immediately seated with his Attorneys at their table and will NOT be allowed verbal or physical access to anyone not part of his legal team. Anyone wishing audience with him should feel free to seek Permission from the Facility where he is being detained pending trial, and if approved, can visit for a limited duration (not more than 30-45mins) . Such visits from people not on his Legal team should be strictly monitored.

6. There will only be two tables and seats facing the Judge. One for the Defendant and one for the Prosecution. These tables will be separated a good distance from the public gallery to avoid the kind of threatening display exhibited by his sympathizers.

The court process is a serious issue and not a spectacle for clownish behavior as exhibited and should be treated as such. Mr.Kanu knows the process and I dare say he knows not to try such in the U.K unless he wants some burly white court bailiffs--- already itching for a fight and praying he misbehaves---chokes him out before pepperspraying or tazing him into submission . Then, they'll slap a muzzle on his face if he's being verbally belligerent or orally disruptive.

The Bottom line, to avoid such a disgraceful and disrespectful spectacle, keep the Defendant far away from the public and distanced from anyone not on his legal team; including Family and friends. Actually, ESPECIALLY from family and friends who will be acting on emotion rather than common sense and (as seen on the video) will encourage outbursts and disruptions of the court process. I hope he pulls this charade in front of a Judge and is immediately sanctioned and punished with Contempt. Nigerians need to start learning to obey the courts, avoid unrulliness and succumbing to the rule of law.

Mr.Nnamdi Kanu will not dare try this in the Western World. He would've been immediately dealt with.

You have raised a lot of very important issues for our Judicial system as a whole.

Honestly, l want to thank this Government of Buhari for being very NICE and TOLERATING!
I also want to appreciate those Uniformed men for "staying cool", despite the provocations from Kanu and his supporters.

I watched about TEN VIDEOS of Nnamdi Kanu, one after another and l saw the same thing: A young man who is trying too hard to impress his followers by being very rude, insulting and arrogant towards "Uniformed Govt officials".
I saw a man who was aggressively angry and constantly transferring his anger unto the Warders and Uniformed Security details of the System.

I am just wondering what he would do, if those officers are like the overzealous types in the USA, and they tried to "implement court procedures" by forcefully removing those bangles? Is he gonna beat them?

He is lucky that he is not in the USA!
Just imagine any "accused" shouting at, insulting and denigrating an FBI Agent, within the court premises?
He will be subdued immediately, using lethal force if need be.
Just one "choke hold" and Kanu will never open his filthy mouth again! Many have died in the process.

But because we live in an environment where we tolerate rubbish, he seems to be getting away with it, every time.

Even his supporters are insulting and harassing Uniformed security operatives and being generally rancorous within court premises!
Chai, now l know this Govt is really bending over backwards for this man.

When you are in a Law Court, you cant be shouting orders at Security details. It is out of oder.
It costs him nothing to speak to these officers, (who by the way are just doing their jobs), nicely ...but the "Ibo" in him will not let that happen.

BTW: One day he was shouting that his "BANGLES are too tight, the next day they are upside down and then the next, he doesnot want to remove them! grin
All in an effort to portray himself as "being in-charge"? grin grin
I guess the Judges must be laughing themselves hoarse at his petulance ..... but they know they are waiting for him, that time when he wants to be released on bail! That is when they will show him "Who is in charge"! undecided

One thing l know is that until his case is decided, he is never going to make bail, even if the case takes the next four years...[b]and those officers he is insulting publicly, will be his "minders" throughout those period! shocked shocked
I really pity him![/b] undecided undecided

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
wristbangle:

Bro, whether u hate APC or like PDP, just know that the same caucus of people are in these two political parties.

Don't kill yourself over some set of people that doesn't know u exist. I like your hunger spirit but channel it to personal affairs that will profit your life.

Please do not see my comment as an insult.

Stay blessed.

Please I can't remember you anywhere in my mentions..

But if you are one of those who see NL as your church, then delete me from your dream.. .because it will never become a reality.

I only prescribe some dose of your own pills to you and you are ranting all over.

You can't insult me as you don't no anything about me..
You are not even sure whether I am male or female.. Tall or short, blue or black...

You don't know jack about me.
So the worst scenario could only be.. .you ranting and I laughing. ..

Because even if you know anything about me, then you would have had a million reason to never you your life insult me.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by givemetoto(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
OJUcrook:

why can't the mods do the needful and ban this zygote... he keeps posting this shit... Seun ... Lalasticlala .... Please take note.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by FisifunKododada: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
cool Lobatan.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by qintus: 12:16am On Feb 10, 2016
FOR THOSE DEFENDING NIGERIA REMEMBER THAT YOUR RULER SAID THAT NIGERIANS ARE CRIMINALS no be me talkam sha
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by AyakaDunukofia: 12:39am On Feb 10, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

God has never blessed Nigeria and will never bless her because it is not her creation.

Point to me one evidence of his blessings since 1914?

Kanu, from the observation of people around the world, is the epitome of a deeply convinced and well informed revolutionary.

He is apparently prepared mentally for this battle that not even mushrooms like you can dampen this solid spirit.

Your observation is infantile even as it's flawed.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by assetstrap(m): 12:43am On Feb 10, 2016
OJUcrook:

Chinua Achebe put Igboland & it's ppl on d world map, not by force but with his brilliant mind
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Prince16: 1:09am On Feb 10, 2016
PentiumPro:

Story.
Why not trade places with him.

BenBruce4Presdt:

Let me tell you something, despite knowing it means nothing to you..

I will be glad to do that anywher and anytime..

However, so many people have even trade life for him..

Are you not surprised that despite the high handedness of NA, people still responds to the call for protest by IPOB worldwide..

This issue has gone beyond internet ranting.. People are already feed up with IPOB peaceful calls in protest..

Let us pray that one stone head person doesn't hijack the movement and turn it violent cos Millions of people are very ready to move and die on command. . Let us continue the prayer cos it won't pay both parties..

Believe it or not..

Violence don't pay!

Hmmmmm......, d underlined is d classic definition of Zombie-ism!!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by xest(m): 1:19am On Feb 10, 2016
Topeakintola:
Ounpe.

He for sit down inside his second home- the black maria and refuse to come down na

Useless fool

The guy is mentally exhausted and weak.

Nnamumudi grin grin grin
yoruba ppl wetin concern una?
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Prince16: 1:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Finally
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by bobbybash(m): 1:38am On Feb 10, 2016
My dear If any of these people you say are ready to lose thier life for the struggle is taken through the Biafra war experience I can assure you there will be a change of heart. At the end just like Biafra the state will win.

And please as I still don't understand can someone explain to me what marginalisation the igbos experience in Nigeria. Take a look at the Lagos state House of assembly and you see igbos in the house. Did the federal government not give ministerial nomination to the igbos. Please explain this marginalisation!

Thank you

BenBruce4Presdt:

Let me tell you something, despite knowing it means nothing to you..

I will be glad to do that anywher and anytime..

However, so many people have even trade life for him..

Are you not surprised that despite the high handedness of NA, people still responds to the call for protest by IPOB worldwide..

This issue has gone beyond internet ranting.. People are already feed up with IPOB peaceful calls in protest..

Let us pray that one stone head person doesn't hijack the movement and turn it violent cos Millions of people are very ready to move and die on command.. Let us continue the prayer cos it won't pay both parties..

Believe it or not..

Violence don't pay!
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Prince16: 1:39am On Feb 10, 2016
joborskill:
[size=14pt]His pictures today shows a repentant looking man who is tired of his travails and wish he could turn back the hands of time. He is looking frustrated and tired of endless appearances in court. I think he has finally realised that taking on a sovereign state is not as easy as he made his followers believe on radio. He is yet to be sentenced, but his few months suffering in jail appears to have weaken him psychologically. I'm sure he would jump at a deal with the FG if he is told to become a patriotic NIGERIAN now. This is purely my observation. God bless Nigeria. [/size]

AyakaDunukofia:

Godhas never blessed Nigeria and will never bless her because it is not her creation.

Point to me one evidence of his blessings since 1914?

Kanu, from the observation of people around the world, is the epitome of a deeply convinced and well informed revolutionary.

He is apparently prepared mentally for this battle that not even mushrooms like you can dampen this solid spirit.

Your observation is infantile even as it's flawed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Prince16: 1:56am On Feb 10, 2016
Lolz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by sigiyaya(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2016
jopretty:
For him mind now him dey form freedom fighter? Hahahahahhaa...Dede park well biko!
pray to God to to have mercy on you and bring back your senses, then get back to me later smiley smiley smiley
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by jopretty(f): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2016
sigiyaya:
pray to God to to have mercy on you and bring back your senses, then get back to me later smiley smiley smiley
like we've had any prior convo that should still draw me back to you for a final remark, ryt? Sorry bro, I don't know you and don't wish to. Don't quote me again, pls.
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by sigiyaya(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2016
jopretty:
like we've had any prior convo that should still draw me back to you for a final remark, ryt? Sorry bro, I don't know you and don't wish to. Don't quote me again, pls.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who wants to know a bush meat
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by jopretty(f): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2016
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who wants to know a bush meat
This reveals your level of understanding and thinking. Maybe you should go back and read through the chats and then decide who should be referred to what you spewed out. Do have a good day!
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2016
bobbybash:
My dear If any of these people you say are ready to lose thier life for the struggle is taken through the Biafra war experience I can assure you there will be a change of heart. At the end just like Biafra the state will win.

And please as I still don't understand can someone explain to me what marginalisation the igbos experience in Nigeria. Take a look at the Lagos state House of assembly and you see igbos in the house. Did the federal government not give ministerial nomination to the igbos. Please explain this marginalisation!

Thank you

Come to NL form political ignorance and expect me to invest a second of my precious time to tutor you.. Knowing fully well u already formed your own opinion.

Please clear from my mention and sort it answers in some other quarters.

NB: just exactly the way u have an already informed opinion about Igbos, I too have a prepared and unshakable formed opinion about you and where ever you are from.

And ur issue abt civil way, I don't care what u think, in what happened happened and we all know the truth abt what actually happened and I don't need to discuss a thing with you..

I am not a coward, I explain theses issues face to face with people I meet daily, not waste my time on a faceless forum talking to someone you might even spit on when you meet them.

Good morning!
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by dotcomnamename: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2016
Prince16:

Shuo!
He has been forgotten
His misguided ipod-ians have since moved on!
Bross, an average igboman doesn't joke with his business o!

Compare d 2 pictures below:

Pic 1: beginning of his trials in court , with his misguided supporters hailing him to his destruction!

Pic 2: yesterday, with Only his lawyers!

Hehehehehe..., odi egwu!

1 Like

Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by nikz(f): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2016
The truth is you can't fight the government. He would have stayed where he was silently. The guy want cry sef na wao!
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last by Mediapace: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2016
And i just love you too
Nnenna2too:
I just love this man's boldness.Igbo ndioma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa / Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.