Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

NYSC Deducted My Money And Asking Me To Pay Again - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Deducted My Money And Asking Me To Pay Again (1480 Views)

Many Writers Out There Are Making Money And You Are Not? / NYSC Yet To Pay January Allawee (feb 1 Now) / Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Deducted My Money And Asking Me To Pay Again by Jdannet(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fellow nairalander, NYSC payment agent(web pay) deducted my money without sending me my payment details. I cannot print my green card slip, please what can i do?
Re: NYSC Deducted My Money And Asking Me To Pay Again by Femmyfamous4u(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
it is a system error, u will av to exercise patience
Re: NYSC Deducted My Money And Asking Me To Pay Again by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Had same problem.

Go to your dashboard, you'll see a 'payment status' link. Follow it..
You'll see "query interswitch"
Click it and the problem will be solved immediately.
Re: NYSC Deducted My Money And Asking Me To Pay Again by WackyJ1(m): 1:54am On Feb 10, 2016
Same thing happened to me, my bank deducted the money from my account but it's like NYSC portal has not acknowledged the payment at all
Re: NYSC Deducted My Money And Asking Me To Pay Again by Jdannet(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Thank u for ur responses. It worked
Re: NYSC Deducted My Money And Asking Me To Pay Again by zaza16: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hey guys,

I have this problem too, but I dont see a payment status link on my dashboard.

Any other ways to fix it?

In my basic details it also says I havent been evaluated yet
Re: NYSC Deducted My Money And Asking Me To Pay Again by jidesulx: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2016
u will see where they put home. about Nysc . programs and so on. make sure u av or transaction I d with u. after clicking it u will be ask to type ur transaction I d if genuine it will wish u success on payment.
Re: NYSC Deducted My Money And Asking Me To Pay Again by zaza16: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thank you, I located the payment status page.
Unfortunately the transaction ID I received by txt didn't work :/
Re: NYSC Deducted My Money And Asking Me To Pay Again by Jdannet(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2016
it will work, maybe u typed d wrong one. ur transaction id starts with 2016...
Re: NYSC Deducted My Money And Asking Me To Pay Again by zaza16: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ok the number I got from my bank alert text doesn't start with 2016 it starts with 00 (zenith bank). I'll try calling nysc numbers tomorrow..if they will answer I hope!!
Re: NYSC Deducted My Money And Asking Me To Pay Again by Getikebusy(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2016
You can get the transaction ID from the bank statement. Although they normally send it via SMS

(1) (Reply)

Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. / NYSC 2019 Batch 'A' Discussions And Updates / Can Somebody Serve In Place Of Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.