Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. (1475 Views)

Why Does Putin Pretend He Doesn’t Speak English? / Must One Speak Hausa Igbo Or Yoruba Before He Can Be Recognized As A Nigerian? / A Gig For Hausa Speakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by jaady: 12:24pm On May 14, 2018
Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey.

Do you speak Igbo/Hausa?
Do you own an Android phone /Tablet or a computer?
Then this is for you
No experience needed
Take part in a paid Survey with a possibility for more tasks: Each Survey pays #8,000 for 2 hours

Click on this Link to Register, you will receive more details to your inbox.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvHT0Vw2m-yzK_NKrAYHyz0LxvGWqzNzD56HRX4ap94oPkLQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
****The link has been edited
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by jaady: 11:47am On May 24, 2018
If you have registered for this project, kindly check if you received the welcome email, and direct any complaints to translationafrika@larope.org
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by Odkboy23(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2018
The link is not working
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by umanachris00: 4:00pm On May 25, 2018
bros ur link no dy work
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by jaady: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2018
If you registered for this survey kindly check your mail, and carry out the task, for any questions, please contact support@laropetrans.com.
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by tutulicious(f): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Are you interested in an online job check my signature.
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by jaady: 1:08am On Jul 24, 2018
Registration is still ongoing for those interested, project has commenced ready.

Note: you must be fluent in Hausa/Igbo and must be ready to start work asap
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by jaady: 1:09am On Jul 24, 2018
Registration is still ongoing for those interested, project has commenced ready.

Note: you must be fluent in Hausa/Igbo and must be ready to do the task asap
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by FriendNG: 5:28am On Jul 24, 2018
jaady:

Note: you must be fluent in Hausa/Igbo and must be ready to do the task asap

I have registered but no email was sent.
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by LadyvG: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2018
Greetings to you. I am so interested in the job but the link you shared is not working. Can you email me with this address so that i can be able to kick start the job. Thank you
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by jaady: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
LadyvG:
Greetings to you. I am so interested in the job but the link you shared is not working. Can you email me with this address so that i can be able to kick start the job. Thank you

I have updated the link kindly check again
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by LadyvG: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ok. I have registered already. I awaits for their message.
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by Squirrel01: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Please how genuine is this job? Considering the fact that one will fill out his/her account details during registration. Someone should please enlighten me.
Thanks
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by jaady: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
How do you plan to get paid, if you don't put down your account details? I guess some people have completed their tasks and received payment already.
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by ImissNwamaikpe: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello sir,
I have applied just now and also did a mail. Please what is the next step?
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by ImissNwamaikpe: 5:23am On Jul 27, 2018
It appears that a participant can take part in the survey only once.After which his/her services will not be needed because unique voices are needed.

OP can you confirm this?

If that is the case, then the programme is limiting. How can one buy a good headset and fast internet data package just for a maximum 8k one off job?

Please can this be clarified?
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by ImissNwamaikpe: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hello Op, I have tried to record but they are not uploading. And there is no response from your support.
I guess Nigerian factor has set in. Well I have tried. Lessons learnt.
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by jaady: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
You do not need a headset, the recordings are quite clear if you are in a quiet place, kindly contact the support mail. with data on your phone, you are good to go.thanks for your interest
Re: Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. by Squirrel01: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
I have registered. No acknowledgement notification yet.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Posting For Batch C Has Commenced / Your NYSC POP Experience / Get NYSC Updates On Twitter! @ifollowcorpers #getinstantfollowback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.