Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) (48173 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet / Jilted Woman Stabbed Neighbour Who Taunted Her Over Broken Marriage (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Islie: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
A man has had four of his teeth knocked off by his neighbour during a fight.

For daring to challenge a neighbour who peeped at his wife in the toilet, a 51-year-old Lagos State civil servant, Babatunde Ojulari, has lost four teeth during a fight with the peeping tom, Sunday Akinola.

Punch reports that trouble started for the pair when the victim's wife reported to him that Akinola barged into the toilet » in their residence on Akala Street, Idi-Oro, Mushin, knowing that she was in there and did not tender an apology when he saw her there.

Ojulari was said to have gone to confront Akinola but did not meet him at home and was reporting to his wife when the suspect came in and challenged him, which led to a duel between them.

In the end, Ojulari’s four teeth were yanked out during the fight by a blow from Akinola.
Akinola was arrested after the incident was reported to the police and charged to court.

Narrating the cause of the fight, the victim said:
“On Friday, January 8, 2016, my wife complained that Sunday (Akinola) barged in while she was in the toilet. Our neighbours and I begged her. Two days after, I informed Sunday’s wife about what he did.

We were on it when he showed up. He punched me and hit me with an iron rod. I lost four of my teeth in the process. He was not remorseful. He still threatened to kill me.”

But Akinola's wife, Helen , refuted the claims of Ojulari, saying it was the victim that attacked her husband first.

“Mr. Babatunde (Ojulari) is our co-tenant and we have been living together for six years. I was at home with my husband, who was sick on that day, when I heard a woman singing a song to abuse me.

When I came out, I saw Mr. Babatunde and he asked me whether I heard about what happened between his wife and my husband. My husband came out and told me to go inside.

It was at this point that both of them started exchanging words which led to the fight. It was Mr. Babatunde that first gave my husband a blow. He (Akinola) responded and punched him in the mouth which made his four teeth fall off.

I want the police to settle this matter. I have been sending people to beg the Ojularis on my family’s behalf.”

The case was charged at the Ikeja Magistrates' Court and when the charge of assault was read to Akinola, he pleaded not guilty and was admitted to bail by the Chief Magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Olayinka, in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum, while the case was adjourned till March 15, for mention.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/fist-of-steel-man-loses-teeth-in-fight-with-neighbour-who-peeped-at-his-wife-in-the-toilet-id4666560.html

PIC: Babatunde Ojulari with four of his teeth yanked off.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by popesam1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
That is what I called Gobe.

FTC again

Popesam

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
He really loves his wife....

48 Likes

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Good for him.... See in wide lips grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Baawaa(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Because someone peep at your wife through bathroom you lose four tooth,what will happen if you see someone fucking your wife on your bed.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by seangy4konji: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oya.
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
U peep my wife cum beat me on top, mehn ur case na supreme Court e dey..

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Perverted neighbour.

5 Likes

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by skelewu404(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is crazy men
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by iliyande(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin no more pepper soup

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by tblaq: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
End time teeth

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by allanphash7(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
This supposed to be in a Joke section

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Haywhymido(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
O da bee
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by shizzy7(f): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Where is the blood??
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by HartIse(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
That's what's called "Injury upon Insult"

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Clone2020(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
That's a real man right there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Clone2020(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fighting for your wife is a noble cause, give this man a bottle of beer.

27 Likes

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by kennyman200(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
hahahahaha. Thats the problem with face me, i face you house. May God bless every nairalanders make we get our own house ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

16 Likes

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by andrew12(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lol low calcium caused dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by brunofarad(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lol

Double wahala grin
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by hezy4real01(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ahhahahahahaa permanent window

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by henrydadon(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
lol..the man only want to satisfy his curiosity..he can only see but can't touch...but that want u get for living in a face me I face u house..no privacy at all..they will always see u coming out of the toilet and bathroom..why wil the man not have the urge to see what beneath those towel..konji nah Bastard

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Smellymouth: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy

This is outrageous grin.. Ur fellow man see ur wife borbi and punna, he still remove ur four teeth cheesy
Eleyi gidi gan. Eyan Mayweather

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by horlareey(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Seun people dem...

Na play oo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by biancanarian(f): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Islie:

A man has had four of his teeth knocked off by his neighbour during a fight.

This is so so funny.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/fist-of-steel-man-loses-teeth-in-fight-with-neighbour-who-peeped-at-his-wife-in-the-toilet-id4666560.html

PIC: Babatunde Ojulari with four of his teeth yanked off.

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by bodyloveghetto(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ah, if this story been related to surulere, ikorodu, isolo, ikotun, agege.. I wouldn't have comment... but mushin olosa... that not a news na.. that's an everyday n night routine for those yeye useless jobless guyz. Btw 4 teeth.... 10.2% of mushin peepz are toothless due to fight or accident.. mtchew

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by k2fresh: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Brandnew2:
Perverted neighbour.
Did you even read the story at all,from the story it wasn't intention,cos the story said he barged in on the wife when he was in the toilet,the only problem is the arrogance of the man to apologise.And the header doesn't do justice to the story I expect to see,someone spying another secretly and was caught.For an action to be describe as peeping,it ought to be secret or secret intended.Somebody barging into another person in the toilet doesn't say secret or secret intended.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by Missmossy(f): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chai!!!

The Bash Ali man should be flogged, he is so shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by ladyF(f): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
The wife should have just let it go. How did she know the guy barged in intentionally, she sef no lock bathroom door. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by lonelyisland(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Maybe this woman he is fighting for nw was a public toilet when she was single nw she don dey form holy
Re: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) by HtwoOw: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos / Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.