Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos (48163 Views)

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / 55-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 7 Teenagers In Jos (Photos) / Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
In continuation of the search and rescue of Maj.-Gen. Idris Alkali (rtd),  the chief of army staff, Tukur Yusuf Buratai, constituted special task force to carry out a sting operation aimed at finally locating the whereabouts of the missing senior officer.

The first phase of the operation involved combing the entire Doi Du Community in Du District of Jos South LGA of Plateau State. 30 suspects were arrested.

Weapons recovered from Some of the Suspects Include, 3 X Locally Made Single Barrel Guns, 3 X Locally Made Pistols, 5 X 7.62 MM(SP) RDS, 30 X 9MM RDS, One Pistol Mag and an Empty Case. Others Include 4 X Knives, One X Locally Made Sword, 3 Cutlasses, One Iron Rod, 2 PAIRS OF Boots, 3 X Vigilante ID Cards, 5 X Motor Cycles, One Tricycle, One Thousand Korean Currency Note, A Wrist Watch, One Power Bank ,25 Assorted Phones, 2 Car Keys, 2 House Keys and A Hoe.

According to the Army, the search operation would continue until the senior officer is found.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/30-suspects-arrested-as-army-continues-search-for-missing-general-in-jos-photos.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
dead and gone people cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by denko(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Could this a conspiracy to arrret innocent people

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by zombieTRACKER: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
sapeleboi:
dead and gone people cheesy

These people will parade the streets by next month

It's a shithole country
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Flirtyjane(f): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
make dem no go catch innocent people oo.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
How does this stop the eviction of the LIFELESS one of Daura outta Aso Rock..in 2019?

Set up...! Set up...!

We know how it's done.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by FarahAideed: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
I said it was all a ploy to disarm the vigilantes in that area and allow Fulanis overrun the area and I was right ..Yesterday night Riyom was attacked by many killer herdsmens

176 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Banmeallday: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
WHere is the missing Nnamdi Kanu....nonsense

4 Likes

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by tooth4tooth: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
I have tyre
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by FriendNG: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Just 30? Fish out the stupid murderers and their silent supporters.

Victory is from Allah alone as written below.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Anasko(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Continue arresting the bastards infacts kill all of them.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
FriendNG:
Just 30? Fish out the stupid murders and their silent supporters.

Nooo..! 30 million..!

How many Fulanis Jihadists have the Army arrested and paraded in all of Buhari LIFELESS regime?

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Olukat(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
What happened to their knees?
Hope the case is given the attention it deserves

1 Like

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by excomarow(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
I pity that community.

Many of them will go down with the kind of Secrete found in the pond. COAS has ordered the to find the General either dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Richardjemedafe(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wow!! This guys might be innocent... Just tired of this country!! I wish the useless militery took the case of the chibok girls like that of this general!! May God help us in thiz country the lives of the poor is not regarded and respected by our useless,stupid and selfish leaders. Cnt wait 4 2019! That idi0t fulani ass licker must live

9 Likes

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by itzprezy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
I said it was all a ploy to disarm the vigilantes in that area and allow Fulanis overrun the area and I was right ..Yesterday night Riyom was attacked by many killer herdsmens

Where u keep ur sense..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Avedonn: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
I am against what the people of that village did to those travellers. But seriously some of the people arrested might be innocent fa

What did army mean by they found Car keys, House keys, motorcycle and some foreign currency with them. Does it mean they are not entitle to own such properties or what?

Since the day I heard that they found the missing general's car, I know the people of that community are finished both the guilty and innocent.

Lol... can you imagine even hoe is part of the exhibit

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by elsavado(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
I pray the innocent ones don't become victims in this case because Nigerian Army have swon to show pepper to that community.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by funnyteeth(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nigerian police...Una do well.

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Quality20(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
those evil beroms! may God d Almighty scatter n destroy them, send a plague to them. Amen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by xbernardx(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
May the innocent be vindicated, because if this is truly Nigeria, many innocent people will be arrested

4 Likes

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by savio93(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
I am just watching...
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by mbahdi(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
dis is nigeria
Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
the real syndicate involved in those crimes must have fled from that community since the day Nigeria Army started the search on that pond

but anyway I hope the real culprit are unmasked in no distance time

5 Likes

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by franchasng: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
denko:
middlebelt people have suffered under this government cry

Funny enough, they will still vote for the same Buhari massively in 2019. Is it not Middlebelt people again

They can only learn after Hausa-Fulani have wiped them out from their ancestral homes undecided

11 Likes

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by excomarow(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

These people were parade the streets by next month

It's a shithole country

Even your English is shithole

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by Quality20(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
you are d so-called fictitious herdsman

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by picoba(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
May God save us in this country. Who knows whether these arrested guys no nothing about the death of the general. May be they are using these weapons to fight Fulani's heard men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by stonemasonn: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Quality20:
those evil beroms! may God d Almighty scatter n destroy them, send a plague to them. Amen
including the evil Hausa-Fulani.

1 Like

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
denko:

I had the same thought. Hundreds were killed by Fulanis but the government was silent. One man is missing and the entire security apparatus is deployed.

5 Likes

Re: 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos by FELIX0M0R: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
Honestly
Its now so easy to predict these people

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) / Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net / Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.