Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? (1118 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by JuicyGee(f): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Suggestions guys.. Help a sister out.. Lol
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by Godmother(f): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
There are several ways you can do that.
You can join freelancer and get paid to write articles, do graphics work, or transcribe.
You can also learn how to make hair and make hair for you fellow students.
You can write projects for students and get paid.
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2016
From your pic I can see you have a good mouth ,use it.where are you anyways?
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by 247notire(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
JuicyGee:
Suggestions guys.. Help a sister out.. Lol
There are the good ways and then the not soo good ways. Which wud u prefer?
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by levisco16(m): 5:15am On Feb 12, 2016
247notire:
Juicgeee do u remember me?
The young boy who posted about charging while using ur phone.
Now its simple use your potentials to fetch money. Gbam ABC grin

For me who loves teaching, God know say when I enter school(university) I go chop money die.
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by JuicyGee(f): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Drabeey:

Depending on your area. I mean your school location
On what scale are you going ?
Are u free and not the most reading type( sorry to hear this, they dont do well in business )
What is your capital sttenght and atr u willing to tke a loan if it requires that?
Answer all ds questions and holla me. I will come back here ds time tomao and delete my num sis.
I might av a solution for u. I love to see students who are business minded
I'm in Unical..
I'm the reading type o and willing to take a loan but i'm not ready to go into any large scale business yet, atleast not this year. This year is pretty intense for me.. I'll holla you tho
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by JuicyGee(f): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2016
247notire:
The good way is always ths best cool
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2016
JuicyGee:

I'm in Unical..
I'm the reading type o and willing to take a loan but i'm not ready to go into any large scale business yet, atleast not this year. This year is pretty intense for me.. I'll holla you tho
Hmmmn, business wont allow you to focus much on your studies oo , except you are really a guru sha. Ive bn there i know what im. Saying
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by 247notire(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
JuicyGee:

The good way is always ths best cool
Yea sure. Needed u to clarify, lol.

To the matter, since ur a girl, thr first question is: do u have a passion for business? If u do tell me and I'll advise further. If u don't, are you very brainy and can pass exams easily? Waiting for ur response dear.
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by JuicyGee(f): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
247notire:
Yea sure. Needed u to clarify, lol.

To the matter, since ur a girl, thr first question is: do u have a passion for business? If u do tell me and I'll advise further. If u don't, are you very brainy and can pass exams easily? Waiting for ur response dear.

Drabeey:

Hmmmn, business wont allow you to focus much on your studies oo , except you are really a guru sha. Ive bn there i know what im. Saying

That's the thing.. If only Nigeria had provisions for hourly or weekend jobs or an environment where it would be easier for students to be independent..

I was laying on my bed and i wasn't contented, i just want more out of life... I want to be able to do something in other to earn an income to help people who are in dear need. I just want to do something!! But being in skul is a barrier
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
JuicyGee:

That's the thing.. If only Nigeria had provisions for hourly or weekend jobs or an environment where it would be easier for students to be independent..

I was laying on my bed and i wasn't contented, i just want more out of life... I want to be able to do something in other to earn an income to help people who are in dear need. I just want to do something!! But being in skul is a barrier
Your call maam. You can do it
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by 247notire(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
JuicyGee:

It depends. When I was in school I used to do a lot of stuff to complement my meagre monthly allowance. Though neva took up anything as a full time stuff, just as hustle. Used to write all sorts of exams for ppl, jamb, pume, dept exams, etc. We also used to go to the major motor park then in nsk to sell pume pat questions when pume came around. I was also the number 1 marketer in my area, anything u wanna buy or sell, just hit me up and I'll find a buyer or seller, man had to make ends meet cos pops won't give u money for Beer! Lol. Anyways, think deep, u'll come up with something, preferably something ur passionate and have the innate skills. I was born with and developed my selling and persuasion skills. Anything full time wud distract u from academics so it's not advisable.

I have one fantastic idea though, but it wud require hardwork. Kindly follow back dear.
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by princesidney(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ma,
Your location/institution matters first b4 ur skills....
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by JuicyGee(f): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
247notire:
It depends. When I was in school I used to do a lot of stuff to complement my meagre monthly allowance. Though neva took up anything as a full time stuff, just as hustle. Used to write all sorts of exams for ppl, jamb, pume, dept exams, etc. We also used to go to the major motor park then in nsk to sell pume pat questions when pume came around. I was also the number 1 marketer in my area, anything u wanna buy or sell, just hit me up and I'll find a buyer or seller, man had to make ends meet cos pops won't give u money for Beer! Lol. Anyways, think deep, u'll come up with something, preferably something ur passionate and have the innate skills. I was born with and developed my selling and persuasion skills. Anything full time wud distract u from academics so it's not advisable.

I have one fantastic idea though, but it wud require hardwork. Kindly follow back dear.
I was just talking with my cousin who's in the US, she said i could become a textbroker i.e get paid to write articles for people.. Dnt kw if thats relevant here, and that i could also so do online selling, i think this is better and not time consuming
Re: How Can A Student Earn Extra Income While In School?? by 247notire(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
JuicyGee:

I was just talking with my cousin who's in the US, she said i could become a textbroker i.e get paid to write articles for people.. Dnt kw if thats relevant here, and that i could also so do online selling, i think this is better and not time consuming
You've got to have exceptional writing skills to consider the textbroker option. Do u? About online selling, that mostly depends on your location and the available market there. My idea I was telling you has to do with writing though so if ur up to the task... Whr do u school btw? And what's ur field of study?

(1) (Reply)

Red Hat Training|certification|india|cloudsa / Final Year Project Topics And Materials In Geography / Who Know's The English Word For This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.