Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets (45398 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Phyno, Others Turn Up As Flavour And Anna Banner's Daughter Celebrates 2nd Birth / Watch Olamide, Phyno & Others Performances At OLIC3 2016 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by menix(m): 12:00am On Feb 10, 2016
Prince16:

Chai, woman don suffer 4 ur hand o!
Just ensure ur mother does not see ur comment o!

Even if she see am, she know say woman no be am..

Just that she is a woman else she would agree cous I confront her once she starts acting like one..

Mama's luv ain't measurable...
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Prince16: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2016
menix:

Even if she see am, she know say woman no be am..

Just that she is a woman else she would agree cous I confront her once she starts acting like one..

Mama's luv ain't measurable...
Kk!
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by ruffcoin99(m): 12:09am On Feb 10, 2016
guilder ultimate search ni.
greatness22:
I pray they sign Airforce1.... the guy is gud
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by airforcee007: 12:14am On Feb 10, 2016
drnairalov:
when did he say this? .. dont believe every article u see angry

Anyways ! my bread has been buttered .Its good to be hardworking my brothers!

I just bought a brand new Camera (Canon)

took this picture with it
hey...wats up? do you do photography? we could do stuffs together. .. halla me on 08034614936
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Danjul12051990(m): 12:29am On Feb 10, 2016
Check out my video on YouTube or go to waptrick type J JORDS Iyawo Mi. Download and enjoy the song. Thanks a lot. Mods please stop deleting my comments. Thanks too.

Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by hassanq(m): 12:49am On Feb 10, 2016
drnairalov:
when did he say this? .. dont believe every article u see angry

Anyways ! my bread has been buttered .Its good to be hardworking my brothers!

I just bought a brand new Camera (Canon)

took this picture with it
u funny die i was actually thinking of anoda tin..so na because of camera u con snap range rover.
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by vivavik(f): 1:11am On Feb 10, 2016
There wiĺ come a time when u will need to mentor someone, u can never go and stay solo for life. Life time lessons to the okoyes. Maybe I should come and sing for u guys in case *winks*
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by drnairalov: 1:39am On Feb 10, 2016
airforcee007:

hey...wats up? do you do photography? we could do stuffs together. .. halla me on 08034614936

sadly i aint in Nigeria. Tnx though.
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by olaskul(m): 1:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Meaning he should have signed 9ice after he already had hit tracks like gongon aso, street credibility, party rider, wedding day and so on? Wait are both of you High self

sarzy:

List three 9ices you know. What exactly are you insinuating?
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by justmenoni: 3:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Medicine after death...everyone in life always attribute themselves to/with success..had it been 9ice/phyno/kiss Daniel turns out to be blackface,yellowface azadus etc they would have tell us now that they know from the onset that those ones won't have a successful musical career....

P and p square come to nairaland we have lot's of talents here,chk there music and see what you can make out of them.
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Ishilove: 5:53am On Feb 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I'm atheist.
https://soundcloud.com/jessejagz
Jagz Nation Vol. 1..
Tah! You're satanist. angry tongue
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Tah! You're satanist. angry tongue

grin grin
How body? YOu no send me review oh.. sad
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Ishilove: 6:07am On Feb 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin
How body? YOu no send me review oh.. sad
No vex dear. I promise today. Just resend the link and give me specs of what you want me to look out for
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 10, 2016
Ishilove:

No vex dear. I promise today. Just resend the link and give me specs of what you want me to look out for
smiley
Sure. Will do on FB. Hope you're good.
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by goodgate: 6:30am On Feb 10, 2016
toms55:
I say person wack, believe me Airforce1 just dey force music upon himself! He no get the passion na the glitz a glamour he dey crave for, na reason why God bar him career call b dat, God no even wan see him missed calls talkless of answering it grin angry
KAI! MEAN!
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Blossom25(f): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2016
oh poor them....now they need colart...b4 phyno go gree for them
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by toprealman: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2016
greatness22:
Bro, have u tried to sign him b4? grin
airforce1 wey wan fly before crawling.....abeg!
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by emanuwel(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2016
hw does dat affect d price of garri in d markethw does dat affect d price of garri in d markethw does dat affect d price of garri in d market
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by ronaldbecky(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2016
Day11:
I hate talkers, they makes me angry angry
When are they going to sign Davido or Wizzy?
lolz those arent new artist they both av there own record label u mean to say collabo
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Danjul12051990(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2016
https://my.notjustok.com/track/53625/j-jords-iyawo-mi
Enjoy this song from J JORDS please drop your comments.
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by viktooh(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2016
http://dollarson.xyz/index.php?ref=59722 it's that easy u can make cash just sharing links
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by captainmuyi(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2016
Rubbish! What's my business
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Flawlessangel(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
vivavik:
There wiĺ come a time when u will need to mentor someone, u can never go and stay solo for life. Life time lessons to the okoyes. Maybe I should come and sing for u guys in case *winks*

what do you think of this song?

www.datafilehost.com/d/976df564
Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Flawlessangel(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Danjul12051990:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/53625/j-jords-iyawo-mi
Enjoy this song from J JORDS please drop your comments.

listen to this song and tell me what you think

Re: My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets by Flawlessangel(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin How body? YOu no send me review oh.. sad
gimme review for this song

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room / Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.