Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room (45377 Views)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos) / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Flat Belly / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Skin Tight Lace Jumpsuit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by toba400: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
The Beautiful actress showed off a cross-section of her living room ..

Boss chick!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJQntYDBNZy/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by toba400: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
lovely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Airforce1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thats How big girls roll

Love you to a fault Rukky

Crush**

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
gbogbo biss gels

See this:: Photos :: U.S. Long Jumper Brings His
Gold Medal Home To His Sick Mom+
(photos) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/08/photos-us-long-jumper-brings-his-gold.html?m=0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by 2Direct(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Airforce1:
Thats How big girls roll

Love you to a fault Rukky

Crush**
Na woman go kill you this boy
That's how you used and dump that pinkjacket and moved onto another girl

I blame girls of this days who prefers bad boys over good guys

58 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by halfricanadian(f): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
boss lady
#dream chaser

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Houseofglam7(f): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Me likey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by ladyF(f): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmm.... everybody just showing off... Baba God, na your hand I dey o. Pick up, pick up!!! Behold my own hut... grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by hemartins(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Not bad. She try.
I'd post mine soon and hope it makes front page too.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by herzern(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by dhamstar(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by realmenrealhats(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
My friend day ask me weda Nigeria no go bring back any medal from Olympic, i come tell am say our government never bring back our girls way day ordinary Sambisa forest here, na medal way day Brazil yonder na you want make boys no never chop food go bring

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by tahir01(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Really! Asin who doesn't have a living room? Front page is something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Dshocker(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Poorly paid acting movies, but living large like pablo escobar

She basically makes it up with her stuff.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Absa: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Rented apartment

6 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by realmenrealhats(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
the carpentar way do that single chair get apollo. if you look well u go see say the chair no straight. e be like say the wood don day bend

The small small pillows dem don dirty and dem don press finish. the foam way dem take do am be like carton foam way papa Tunde day make near Idumota.

If you still look well you go see say that chair way be like throne dem hang am near wall make e for show for the picture. no space to waka for the parlor cool

na different bedsheet dem take do the material for the chairs

She sit down like who go person house go fu......

naija artist sef.....parlor don turn to award way actors day win.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Jediel1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Omo c ouse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Toto no be here
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by evaonuegbu90(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
my room better pass her own
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by mhisbliss(f): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
thankGod for her now no man will call you gold digger or believe he owns you again #team independent

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by bettercreature(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
All that's left is to have a man to make love to her daily on that sofa.

Everyday would bring a fresh dose of love making until both are shivering in pure delight.
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
if u force a girl to have sex with u @ her home...I dnt think thats rape, @least,she had home advantage...

This is kinda lady i reach my hardest capacity when drilling.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
hmm sometimes singlehood is not good,she is living in that alone like me,mehh
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by soberdrunk(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin if not that people will call me 'hater', i will have said the house looks like my grandmothers house in the village......... angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by canDy4eva(f): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gotten tru hard work??

...Den show it off! grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Marshallian(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
realmenrealhats:
My friend day ask me weda Nigeria no go bring back any medal from Olympic, i come tell am say our government never bring back our girls way day ordinary Sambisa forest here, na medal way day Brazil yonder na you want make boys no never chop food go bring

Bros, abeg... how olympic take enter the matter wey dey ground nw....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Marshallian(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Absa:
Rented apartment

Bros i hail o..... you must be into real estate..... abi? na you prepare d rent document na

7 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by canDy4eva(f): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
"Space to wake" or "space to waka"... undecided

Which one u bin 1 write
realmenrealhats:
the carpentar way do that single chair get apollo. if you look well u go see say the chair no straight. e be like say the wood don day bend

The small small pillows dem don dirty and dem don press finish. the foam way dem take do am be like carton foam way papa Tunde day make near Idumota.

If you still look well you go see say that chair way be like throne dem hang am near wall make e for show for the picture. no space to wake for the parlor cool

na different bedsheet dem take do the material for the chairs

She sit down like who go person house go ...... parlor don turn to award way actors day win. na wah for naija
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by piagetskinner(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
who's rukky Sandal's?
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by adaksbullet: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
See his leg undecided

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by realmenrealhats(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
check again. i don correct am lol. thank you
canDy4eva:
"Space to wake" or "space to waka"... undecided

Which one u bin 1 write

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mopol Slaps Suruche's Girlfriend At Atican Beach Resort Hotel In Lagos (Video) / Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.