Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Staying Back After NYSC - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Staying Back After NYSC (24077 Views)

I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc / Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staying Back After NYSC by walex360: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2016
I only shared my own experience but if u insist call me O7039104321
Re: Staying Back After NYSC by Chinks(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2016
one thing I know for sure is that, since I wasn't stranded during my undergraduate days, I can not be stranded after POP... I've been a hustler since the days of Adam and Eve....

1 Like

Re: Staying Back After NYSC by Ezegozie(m): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2016
walex360:
I only shared my own experience but if u insist call me O70********

Ok sir, I will call you this week.
Remain blessed.
Re: Staying Back After NYSC by walex360: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2016
Kjking:
walex I think I should know you... have you been to RCCG the Youth Assembly bfor?? it's in eket
....I think ve not been there.well is a small world sha.wish u best of luck
Re: Staying Back After NYSC by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
hmmmmmmm what more can I say than to say it's settle,I'm presently serving I'm Akure,Ondo state. and this is exactly what I'm going through. POP less than Twp months now,baba pls pick my call, cos u can do exceedingly more than we can ever think of
oh no I don't want to go home
Re: Staying Back After NYSC by TheOtherRoom: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Flakkie1130:
[center][/center]I was faced with this dilemma as well, all I did was to follow my mind and I stayed back. I wanted to hustle and thank God I've been surviving. This also gives room for one to be focused and determined

Please where were you posted ?
What did you learn over that period of time ?
Am leaving for camp by January 4th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview / How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour / Why Entrepreneurship Is Not The Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.