Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Enugu Batch A 16, Stream 1, Let's Meet Here. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Enugu Batch A 16, Stream 1, Let's Meet Here. (5749 Views)

Batch A 16 Stream II Kano Corpers / SOKOTO Batch A '16 Corps Members Lets Meet Here;d / Cross-river Batch A '16 Stream 1 Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Batch A 16, Stream 1, Let's Meet Here. by mrphysics(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
let me quickly add to PCMs coming to Enugu. I live and stay in Enugu. I currently stay in Agbani Rd, Enugu town.

indeed Enugu is a nice place to be. it is cool, stress free, and cheap transportation.

Nevertheless, you must know that they is nothing in Enugu, save from secondary schools, there are relatively few and rare industry or good place of PPA in Enugu.

Infact, all you need to do in Enugu is just enjoy your state allawee, there are nothing that could bring extra cash to you here in Enugu.

The only good place to serve in Enugu is the town, when sent to other local governments please just respect yourself and save.

Having spent most of my life in Enugu, I can tell you few things you can do to make extra cash in Enugu.

1. Photographer: If you have a camera, please take t along with you to the camp, buy that small machine used to print passport, they are many persons that will need passport in camp. Also, many persons will also need pictures in camp and even during in your PPA. You can make 100k with this in Enugu.

2. Graphic design: if you can design with corel draw, Photoshop or any graphics software, then Enugu can be a good place to make money.

3. Beer parlor: Yes, it may interest you to know that in every street here in Enugu, you will find atleast three beer parlor. If you have money to start this business, I assure you, you will hit it real good in Enugu.

let me stop here. Welcome to 042. They are many ladies here. Just keep your money and have them as many as you want, just remember to use condom, better still, abstinence is the best option.

4. Betting Shop: it crystal clear how betting has grown and many persons are benefiting from this company. Any PCM who wish to make cool money should try to open a betting shop and i assure you, after your service, you will not want to go.

Enugu is a nice place to enjoy your money if you have got it.

Tnks

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Batch A 16, Stream 1, Let's Meet Here. by oppybouy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
mrphysics:
let me quickly add to PCMs coming to Enugu. U live and stay in Enugu. I currently stay in Agbani Rd, Enugu town.

indeed Enugu is a nice place to be. it is cool, stress free, and cheap transportation.

Nevertheless, you must know that they us nothing in Enugu, save from secondary schools, there are relatively few and rare industry or good place of PPA in Enugu.

Infact, all you need to do in Enugu is just enjoy your state allawee, there are nothing that could bring extra cash to you here in Enugu.

The only good place to serve in Enugu is the town, when sent to other local governments please just respect yourself and save.

Having spent most of my life in Enugu, I can tell you few things you can do to make extra cash in Enugu.

1. Photographer: If you have a camera, please take t along with you to the camp, buy that small machine used to print passport, they are many persons that will need passport in camp. Also, many persons will also need pictures in camp and even during in your PPA. You can make 100k with this in Enugu.

2. Graphic design: if you can design with corel draw, Photoshop or any graphics software, then Enugu can be a good place to make money.

3. Beer parlor: Yes, it may interest you to know that in every street here in Enugu, you will find atleast three beer parlor. If you have money to start this business, I assure you, you will hit it real good in Enugu.

let me stop here. Welcome to 042. They are many ladies here. Just keep your money and have them as many as you want, just remember to use condom, better still, abstinence is the best option.

Tnks
Ur WhatsApp contact pls...?
Re: Enugu Batch A 16, Stream 1, Let's Meet Here. by mrphysics(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
oppybouy:

Ur WhatsApp contact pls...?

o7o 6377 4377
Re: Enugu Batch A 16, Stream 1, Let's Meet Here. by loveablechi(f): 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Name : Chidinma Ogbonna
Institution : University of Benin
Course : Mass communication
Current state : Delta state
Re: Enugu Batch A 16, Stream 1, Let's Meet Here. by oppybouy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
loveablechi:
Name : Chidinma Ogbonna
Institution : University of Benin
Course : Mass communication
Current state : Delta state
Ur WhatsApp contact
Re: Enugu Batch A 16, Stream 1, Let's Meet Here. by Ponomote(m): 7:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
loveablechi:
Name : Chidinma Ogbonna Institution : University of Benin Course : Mass communication Current state : Delta state

Hey pretty

1 Like

Re: Enugu Batch A 16, Stream 1, Let's Meet Here. by loveablechi(f): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Enugu Batch A 16, Stream 1, Let's Meet Here. by mekstaniac(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Enugu Batch A 16, Stream 1, Let's Meet Here. by Aare2050(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
congratulations guys n gals I'm batch B'15 #Teanenugu
ask anything askable you like to know.

make una come quick o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) / Scholarship For Corpers For International UK HSE Training In Nigeria- Novelle / Stream 2 Batch A, 2017. WhatsApp Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.