Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary (18538 Views)

Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport / "Buhari’s Minister, Aisha-Abubakar, With Body Odour" - YES International / Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by gunuvi(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2016
IamDino:
Have you blamed Jonathan today?
please lets blame Jonathan o.
Kenai:

Buhari is a rogue himself. The only difference being that he has a holier-than-thou delusion... Oh, and an army of zombies.
6 big origin bottles for you jare.
Nigerians!!!! Una don enter one chance. Next time shine your eyes wells

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by gameboy727(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Lai Muhammad should come and blame Jonathan now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by san316(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Hehehe. Boasting kam

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by XploraBen(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Will be back to comment...

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by stlukan: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Ok
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by solid3(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2016
anwo247:
Senator Aisha Al-Hassan of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been caught on camera boasting about her influence on the Nigerian Judiciary.

Al-Hassan, who is Buhari’s Minister of Women Affairs is seen in the YouTube video speaking in Hausa. The video which was posted on Nigerian Bulletin, is transcribed in English.

The woman minister who contested as the APC governorship candidate in Taraba State is seen assuring her supporters that she has the money and the “rulership” which means federal power to manipulate the judicial system and obtain a favourable judgement.

She also confessed that judges of the Appeal Court called her and told her the judgements in advance of the public announcement in court.

Watch the 1:14 minute video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqPTqbRWpds

http://www.thetrentonline.com/shocking-buharis-minister-mama-taraba-saying-she-controls-the-judiciary-watch/

Stop misleading people with your false story.

It is a known fact She worked in the judiciary and by virtue of that knows some judges. So if a judge called her and told her to be hopeful she would be declared winner at Supreme Court how does that mean she is controlling the judiciary.

@ mynd44 pls come and see Bush meat.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by yjgm(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2016
This is nothing but a rhetorical lie. That wasn't what sshhe said ooooo. She said about 17 cases similar to hers where given judgements in favor so shhe doesn't understand what had happened. But some Court of Appeal judges called her and reassured her that if. It gets to the supreme court, she will get a. Fair judgment. And even if she isn't alive then, she's sure her party the APC will appeal at the supreme court and she's got the money and God Has already given to them the leadership.

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by MichaelDee: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2016
To the APC zombies that called others wailers, I believe now that change has finally gotten to their doorstep. Enjoy the so-called change to the fullest BLIND ZOMBIES

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by lonelydora: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Her village witch following her like flies follows dead bodies.

Nigerians shaa. Who could have done that.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Firefire(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
i'm not "IPOD" or whatever! I'm very Yoruba. I just thought I should let you know calling everything and everyone IPOD without thinking truly confirms you to be a certified zombie. Don't be a Zombie. embarassed

Sister, I beg Forget those zombies calling everyone 'IPOD'

Awon elewon.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by xclusiveguy4(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2016
May God deliver this country

all political parties are thieves [color=#006600]
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Nbote(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2016
Nigerians and their double standards. Even with dis video evidence , these zombies still want to look for what to blame. I wonder how some really expected the APC to b any different considering they are made up of former disgruntled PDP members who they blame for ruining the country.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2016
Firefire:

Sister, I beg Forget those zombies calling everyone 'IPOD'

Awon elewon.
elewon gba leleyi oo. Benipe won ti so ogbon ori sonu. shocked arun oju leleyi naa. Oga oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Pavarottii(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2016
Mjshexy:
So unfortunate that Buhari is surrounded by rogues, here was i thinking this woman was a better change agent. I just hope APC won't force Nigerians to go for KOWA party come 2019

Why do u feel buhari is a saint? Even after seeing that budget!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by DICKtator: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2016
anwo247:
Senator Aisha Al-Hassan of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been caught on camera boasting about her influence on the Nigerian Judiciary.

Al-Hassan, who is Buhari’s Minister of Women Affairs is seen in the YouTube video speaking in Hausa. The video which was posted on Nigerian Bulletin, is transcribed in English.

The woman minister who contested as the APC governorship candidate in Taraba State is seen assuring her supporters that she has the money and the “rulership” which means federal power to manipulate the judicial system and obtain a favourable judgement.

She also confessed that judges of the Appeal Court called her and told her the judgements in advance of the public announcement in court.

Watch the 1:14 minute video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqPTqbRWpds

http://www.thetrentonline.com/shocking-buharis-minister-mama-taraba-saying-she-controls-the-judiciary-watch/

Who is/was the idiotic voice-over?

His voice is/was so phoney and irritating!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Pavarottii(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Lienus OP...she controls the judiciary and she APC lost in courts...you just dey find trouble,....IPOd!!!
Or didn't u watch the video? Even if she doesn't, those utterances shows a sign of impunity to an arm as sacred as the judiciary.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Pavarottii(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2016
solid3:

Stop misleading people with your false story.

It is a known fact She worked in the judiciary and by virtue of that knows some judges. So if a judge called her and told her to be hopeful she would be declared winner at Supreme Court how does that mean she is controlling the judiciary.

@ mynd44 pls come and see Bush meat.
Ur Zombie Hypnotism, has no cure. Don't know wat to tell u. Even Devil go dey give u Ur space. Enjoy Ur Zombie lifestyle.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Lionsclaw: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Lienus OP...she controls the judiciary and she APC lost in courts...you just dey find trouble,....IPOd!!!
haba are you that much of a zombie; what did they do to your mind that you cannot think straight?

This is not the op in the video its the very woman in question. Or is the video photoshopped? This is the time to hide and not talk when there is hardcore evidence against your hero. Otherwise people will think you are not well
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Pavarottii(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2016
yjgm:
This is nothing but a rhetorical lie. That wasn't what sshhe said ooooo. She said about 17 cases similar to hers where given judgements in favor so shhe doesn't understand what had happened. But some Court of Appeal judges called her and reassured her that if. It gets to the supreme court, she will get a. Fair judgment. And even if she isn't alive then, she's sure her party the APC will appeal at the supreme court and she's got the money and God Has already given to them the leadership.
U should read wat u just typed again. From the first line to the end is full of contradictions. Don't help a devil be justified why being a devil is good. Wat u just wrote, makes no sense at all.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Lionsclaw: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2016
yjgm:
Pls take a serious look at the bolded....?? Like seriously?
Money to do what??

Look mr interpreter go and take your medicine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by modee: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2016
The translation is wrong.It is only a smear video.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2016
I only hear her mentioned A Court of Appeal Judge advise her to Proceed to the Supreme Court. No Mention of Pocketing the Judiciary.

Majority of those accusing her of saying she bought the Judiciary do not understand nor speak Hausa. Repent. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by okuneddie(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2016
I have known this for a long time,....I served in Taraba state....Taraba state is the most secured state in the north east but their tribunal was transfered to Abuja cos of security reasons...Adamawa and I guess Bornu tribunal cases held in their respective state capitals...come to think of it why was it moved to Abuja....simply because the judges there are her allies....she is a renowned lawyer and a thief. Kona road was once awarded to her when she was a senator but nothing is done to the road....If a Muslim should become gov in Taraba state that spells doom for the state....Taraba state is not like every other state. Their former gov UTC hired funalis to fight Christians in wukari local govt area and the man was even an acting gov then.....The Muslims are always saying this woman will manipulate the judgment but let's wait and see what will happen....don't also forget that one of the judges at the supreme Court is also from Jalingo and is a Muslim....all I know is that the oppressors of the weak shall never know peace..Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by automatix: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2016
Mjshexy:
So unfortunate that Buhari is surrounded by rogues, here was i thinking this woman was a better change agent. I just hope APC won't force Nigerians to go for KOWA party come 2019
to be honest with you, i will not support APC or PDP come 2019

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Laburus:
I only hear her mentioned A Court of Appeal Judge advise her to Proceed to the Supreme Court. No Mention of Pocketing the Judiciary.

Majority of those accusing her of saying she bought the Judiciary do not understand nor speak Hausa. Repent. undecided undecided undecided undecided
guy Ta yi maganan kudi awurin... Ta ce sun gaya mata judgement kafin a yi sitting? Wancan ma corruption ne.

Have you ever heard of judgements in advance in Sane countries?

I'm surprised!
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Proffdada: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2016
it means Nnamdi Kanu's fate is sealed
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Banter1(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2016
Firefire:
What manner of party is APC?

Boasting of buying the judiciary with the judges?

embarassed
what will you say about Wike that was celebrating early before the apeal court ruling? and what about his statements in the church, during the so called thanks giving? Our judiciary's gives judgements not justice.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2016
Firefire:
What manner of party is APC?

Boasting of buying the judiciary with the judges?

embarassed
even pdp does it too. the thing there is that the nigeria judiciary is for the highest bidder and for those in same cult
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by poiZon: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
anyone can claim anything?

wat do u claim? zombie I guess
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by dustydee: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2016
The only problem I have with her comment is her saying that one of the judges called her advising her to go to the supreme court. A judge should not be calling a litigant. But no where did she mention that she has the judiciary under her belt.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Reptyle(m): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2016
This OP is just being mischievous.

She never said or alluded to manipulating the judiciary.

She spoke about losing at the court of appeal and basically expressing hope that she would get justice at the supreme court.

She said that she had received a call from some judges of the Appeal court that know her commiserating with her after the loss and encouraging her to go to the supreme court to seek justice.

She said even if she dies, the APC would take the case to the the supreme court (note she did not say the APC will takeover at the supreme court as wrongly subtitled) because God that gave the APC victory at the national level will not allow one man steal the victory at the state level.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary by Reptyle(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2016
MAROC:
guy Ta yi maganan kudi awurin... Ta ce sun gaya mata judgement kafin a yi sitting? Wancan ma corruption ne.

Have you ever heard of judgements in advance in Sane countries?

I'm surprised!

Ina ne kaji wai an gaya mata judgement kafin a yi sitting? Ta che wadansu judges wanda sun san ta sun kira ta wai ta yi hakuri kuma ta tabata wai ta kai karan zuwa supreme court. Definitely bayan aka yi judgement din kenan ko ba haka bane?

The calls came after the judgement of the appeal court...not before the judgement was delivered. Listen to the recording again...and this time ignore the mischievous subtitles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP / Vanguard Disassociates Itself From Ocherome Nnanna's Comment / Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.