Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Yinka Ayefele Reveals His Desire To Walk Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Reveals His Desire To Walk Again (525 Views)

Toye Arulogun Reacts As Yinka Ayefele Accuses Him Of Demolishing His Building / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele Reveals His Desire To Walk Again by yusaze: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Nigerian music producer and gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele was present at a Julius Agwu hosted event, ‘The Rebirth’ at Eko Hotels and Suites on Sunday, February 7, 2016, and while he was on stage he gave a brief speech on the importance of giving thanks to God, by citing is inability to walk as a wake-up call.
“Some of us standing in front of me right now do not understand the wonders God Almighty has done in our lives. We are here to celebrate the rebirth of another individual whom God has given another chance after his successful brain surgery” he said.
“Sometimes, there are some things we appreciate we had in life and some other we also regret not having. How I wish I had another chance at life and I can stand on both feet the same way Julius Agwu and everyone in the hall is standing right now?” he continued.

Before Yinka Ayefele had the horrific auto-crash that made him disable, he worked as a journalist cum broadcaster at the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, Ibadan.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/yinka-ayefele-reveals-his-desire-to-walk-again.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals His Desire To Walk Again by yusaze: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Eeyah... ithank God for my life oooo
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals His Desire To Walk Again by yusaze2007: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals His Desire To Walk Again by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2016
hmmm tank God for my life..... God will strengthen u ayefele b strong

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals His Desire To Walk Again by Cholls(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2016
my brother May God Help Him.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals His Desire To Walk Again by cruzita(f): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2016
the best thing is that u are alive,give thanks to God for that
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals His Desire To Walk Again by Haywhymido(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2016
Lalasticalala walk dis to the FP pls
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals His Desire To Walk Again by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2016
*inYinkaayaefele'svoice* ogami malo figbe keregbe ranmi lomi, ige ayeyi loyemi gere, todefohr

Hit like if u knw d song cheesy
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals His Desire To Walk Again by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2016
*inYinkaayaefele'svoice* ogami malo figbe keregbe ranmi lomi, ige ayeyi loyemi gere, todefohr

Hit like if u knw d song cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Again Displayed Massive Cash In Private Jet After Nba Game / Actress Clarion Chukwurah Shows Off 3rd Husband / lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.