Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,350 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Why Are Some Nigerians So Hypocritical? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Nigerians So Hypocritical? (427 Views)

I Weep For Nigeria - Why are we so hypocritical? / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nigerians So Hypocritical? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2016
I was asked a question about my opinion on the Buhari's statement in London ......I saw the criminality statement flying around facebook but intuitively I knew something was amiss....perhaps experience has told me.....hateful people and people who suffer from "mind scotoma" (their brain must miss interprete everything Buharis says" to project their hate" were at play again. "Dyslexia symptoms" In fact I quickly scanned through the Gulivers (Buharis travels) essay of a prominent authority in English Language in Canada but still did not buy the Criminality statement of Buhari....until I read Ben Murray Bruce the common sense warrior acknowledging Buhari said Nigerians were criminals....... I quickly settled down and read the interview and to my relief I was right from the first point........Buhari NEVER said Nigerians were criminals and I hope the English Prof hides his head in shame too.... Let me just say this about the reactions of the defeat of the previous president! The traumatic reactions of his followers has actually revealed those who are the real promoters of corruption......I can forgive a man on the street for misquoting ...infact I can forgive an educated illiterate for misquoting....b ut for Ben Murray Bruce etal to jump into the bandwagon means he is a big idiot who makes a lot of common illiteracy.....I am absolutely sure he didnt go back and read the original source of the Buharis interview before he bared his fangs of stupidity. The so called common sense warrior owes himself and Nigerians an apology for saying Buhari called Nigerians a criminal..... What is happening at present is actually separating the sheeps from the goats allegorically speaking. Watch closely those who go about posting #IAMNOTACRIMINAL on their facebook post.......They re the primordial source of criminality infact see how they go defending criminals in the name of rule of law and selective justice. Do not be bothered about their IAMNOTACRIMINAL POST.....They are only revealing their true selves. In this period of fake news, lying websites, confused analysis etc I will always take the patient stance of proof reading every news that comes into social network....The ethnic and religious bigots will not get tired, neither will the foolery of Ben Bruce stop. He is making a lot of common sense lately (sarcasm)....R Chidinma Okeke see why I said: proof read and investigate everything? In the words of my brother Mafuvwe Onakpoya: I am a young Nigerian. I create employment by blowing up pipelines so my godfathers can get the repair contracts and my god mothers can thrive in black market sales of petrol. My name is on the payroll of several local governments, though I don't work there. I occasionally extend the shelf life of expired products and do ripen plantain/banana with carbide. I exploit loopholes wherever they exist, but I haven't been convicted in a Court of law. I am not a criminal......
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians So Hypocritical? by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians So Hypocritical? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
RightBoo:
Rubbish
. . . . Keep wailing. . .

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Manufacturing Evidences To Justify The #zaria_massacre / We Don't Know The Specific Location Of The Kidnapped Chibok Girls - NAF / Assembly Leadership Sponsoring New National Party Ahead 2019 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.