Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State (3005 Views)

Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Disneylady:

My dear, don't deceive yourself at all. What honour? You pple are just wasting innocent and young lives in this cause and it's not yielding any results. Do u think all lives lost will be remembered not to talk of being honoured.

I understand your logic.
Jonathan was blamed for the killings by Boko Haram.

Mow, you blame me for killings by Buhari and Nigerian army.

Killing of unarmed whose only crime is a peaceful protest.

Shame on you.

And shame on the black race for accepting slavery.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by mightyhaze: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cursed country,...dats wot nigeria is! V cursed!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by CSTR2: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by harmless011: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Beremx:
did Buhari give the order for them to be shot?

anyway, i hope you were not part of the protest. it's not worth dying for.
So you are justifying killings of unarmed protesters smh
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by PentiumPro(f): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good job, this is just the beginning.
Since Biafrans have sworn to make Nigeria ungovernable for PMB, they deserved what ever come their way. cool
Re: Graphic Photos Of Pro-biafra Protesters Shot Yesterday In Aba, Abia State by Disneylady(f): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
noblezone:

I understand your logic.
Jonathan was blamed for the killings by Boko Haram.

Mow, you blame me for killings by Buhari and Nigerian army.

Killing of unarmed whose only crime is a peaceful protest.

Shame on you.

And shame on the black race for accepting slavery.
And who's the slave here? It's you! Coz you are being lured into fighting for a foolish cause. Pls just stop it am tired of hearing bad news

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Can Turn Nigeria Around In 4 Months" : Goodluck Jonathan / Senator Ben Bruce Making Plans Of Joining The APC? (see Tweets) / RIVERS OF BLOOD (GRAPHIC PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.