Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos (19700 Views)

Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / Hear What Gov. Fayose Said At Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving Service / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by besttrader: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Look at the turf on the Stadium as it turns grey, it's not properly maintained...... All we know how to do is to turn our stadiums as grounds for events like this, instead of what they're meant for (track and field events)... This stadium was cool when it was launched, just look at it now. Is the turf still as green as it used to be?

Many of the folks there would rather watch epl matches played on standard green turfs on TV (they are very pleasant to the eyes). Why can't we just allow our stadiums be, take all these rubbish events to hotels or some other place.... Shame on us!
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by bedspread: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
rectorsam:
Nice
Rector nice bargin. Your number has been taken
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by Walelavender(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oh my! See Tax payers' money being slaughtered irresponsibly because of the 'victory' at the Apex court. This is needless and unnecessary.

Did he feel he didn't deserve to win at the Supreme Court or what? Udom should face true governance and give Akwaibomites the real dividends of democracy.
'Thanking God' as if he fears God and won't loot the treasury.

All these politicians are unrepentant liars! Supporting their wasteful and unnecessary celebration is demonic!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
rectorsam:
Nice

Oga if you want to spam, spam strategically na, this your advert picture is too big and appalling.

Cheers
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by debetmx(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
GODAKPAN:

Bopps, if its not on channels how would I have been part of the party. Highest allocation should even make u bother less on our resources. God is all in AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE. Now to the silly side, thanks a million for acknowledging that my comment made you loose your sanity that is if you had one

What the hell is this one saying?

You are not communicating with your village people.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by mudiana(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
debetmx:

Thank you Sir for your analysis.

I don't need oyedepo's help, I only need the help of God.

But we could share the loot of oyedepo though.
so you know God exist. praise God for that. you know God and you speak ill of God's servant. even if what he did didn't please you, leave him to God.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by xreal: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
I guess you never thought wrongly when Okorocha spent N50m on Christmas flower and another N50m on cake, when Oshimole spent Edo state's N700m on his engagement part and N920m on his wedding to Iara it was ok by you. You never complained when Amechi spent N500m on dinner and lied that he spent only N50m as if N50m is chicken change.

Are you ok?

yes,I am.

Are all these you said - a reason to applaud this in Uyo?

So if others are treading a wrong path, must you follow suit?

sure, I am the one ok here.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by amtaken(f): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Thanks giving to God is a proper thing to do. Udom spent his personal money for the thanksgiving or haven't you heard?

xreal:

yes,I am.

Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by debetmx(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
mudiana:
so you know God exist. praise God for that. you know God and you speak ill of God's servant. even if what he did didn't please you, leave him to God.

I am not an atheist and am not stupid. I believe in God.

In any case, what is the difference me and oyedepo. I don't worship mere mortals like me. The same God that created me, created oyedepo. oyedepo does not have two heads.

You might worship oyedepo, you might pray to God through oyedepo but I will never accord any modicum of respect to political and profit making pastors masquerading as men of God.

Thank you.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by djcombo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
PrinceRules:

guy try get sence nau
how is it wastage of money
to thank God again
mtcheew

Bros, if your employer use your salary to thank God, and you no get any alert that month, I believe you will be okay abi?
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by cuteboy2: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
I guess you never thought wrongly when Okorocha spent N50m on Christmas flower and another N50m on cake, when Oshimole spent Edo state's N700m on his engagement part and N920m on his wedding to Iara it was ok by you. You never complained when Amechi spent N500m on dinner and lied that he spent only N50m as if N50m is chicken change.

Are you ok?

Wao!! This is hot!!
Excellently articulated with facts. Akwa Ibom girls can be so brainy

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by amtaken(f): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dankie!

cuteboy2:

Wao!! This is hot!!
Excellently articulated with facts. Akwa Ibom girls can be so brainy
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by cuteboy2: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
xreal:

yes,I am.

Where is the wrong path?

All I see in those pictures is open air thanksgiving service. There are no champagnes, no expensive sumptuous 5 course meals.

To cap it all, no rented hall. The venue, Nest of Champions belongs to AKSG. Hence completely free!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by cuteboy2: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
Dankie!

U are welcome.
Please tell them. Facts are sacred. That state is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by amtaken(f): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Very very blessed.

Living here is like living in Banana Island, no difference in roads/houses/cars etc.

I love me some Uyo.

cuteboy2:

U are welcome.
Please tell them. Facts are sacred. That state is blessed.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by saintkeppy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
debetmx:

Backward in terms of what? I think you don't know what you are taking about. That state is on the RISE and the fastest growing state. Is it your money that was used? Afterall the APC Governorship candidate staged a thanksgiving service after the Appeal court Verdict. So why don't you Join Gov. Udom im thanking God Almighty and Stop being jealous! .With such mindset, Akwa Ibom will always remain a backward state despite having the highest allocation in Nigeria.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by xreal: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
Thanks giving to God is a proper thing to do. Udom spent his personal money for the thanksgiving or haven't you heard?

He better do.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by xreal: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
cuteboy2:

Where is the wrong path?

All I see in those pictures is open air thanksgiving service. There are no champagnes, no expensive sumptuous 5 course meals.

To cap it all, no rented hall. The venue, Nest of Champions belongs to AKSG. Hence completely free!!!

You are right, all in the pic are free, even the decoration, Oyedepo will even attend/minister at such event for free.
The dancers are doing such voluntarily; even their costume are all free.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by debetmx(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
xreal:

You are right, all in the pic are free, even the decoration, Oyedepo will even attend/minister at such event for free.
The dancers are doing such voluntarily; even their costume are all free.

Illest punch line.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lattop:
Pope Na Enjoyment
Imam na GBALADUN
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by xreal: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
debetmx:

Illest punch line.

ppl have problems with the truth.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
mediocres
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by sunsewa: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
debetmx:
OLEDEPO.
Archbishop na miliki.
if ur born a Christian by birth, saying this, chai! God has mercy on you.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by Pavarottii(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
kclint85:
we don't need thanksgiving we need action someone who will take the state to a greater height stop spending the money meant for work on frivolities we don't want it
Tell me one single work, buhari has done?
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by poiZon: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
dulux07:
Okay. Cool. If we hearr aw much was spent on this nw, fear go catch person grin

e no fit cost pass d rent buhari wan pay for aso rock n d borehole fashola wan drill again.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by poiZon: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
wristbangle:
Hmmm

Waste of money, time and resources.

I pity the future of this nation cry

pity ursef n ur idiota presido that will spend 500billion feeding school shudren wif biscuits.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by poiZon: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
D9ty7:
Thanksgiving because he won at the supreme court.
Millions, if not billions of naira would be spent on this thanksgiving alone. Tax payers money.
When the governor is supposed to face the reason he was elected, he is busy partying.

www.penprimus.com

domt worry wen u r in his shoes, u will understand the purpose of thanksgiving.
u know what oliseh never understand what keshi passed thru until he entered.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by Ejowvoke(m): 12:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Wetin concern Bishop with this now? Nigerian Men of god and politicians.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by debetmx(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2016
sunsewa:

if ur born a Christian by birth, saying this, chai! God has mercy on you.

Amen and by the way, you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Present Economic Situation Worse Than Biafra Civil War – Aregbesola / NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna / Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.