Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos (19727 Views)

Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / Hear What Gov. Fayose Said At Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving Service / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by chyket(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Commendable!!!Whoever puts God first will never be last in the affairs of men.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by mrobruche: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hope the funds used to organize it isn't from government cos it'll be madness if it is.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by xreal: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
We are very thankful to God for making this day a reality.

Stop competing with God. Stop being angry over this thanksgiving being made to God.

Everything shouldn't be politicised.

I don't see N50M Naira cake in the stadium.

Udom is a trained banker and very prudent, he will never waste our resources.

Let us rejoice with those who rejoice and stop being unnecessarily jealous .

To God be the glory.

All thanks belong to Him.

wrong thinking.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
dulux07:
Okay. Cool. If we hearr aw much was spent on this nw, fear go catch person grin

Imagine. Thank you
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by debetmx(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
We are very thankful to God for making this day a reality.

Stop competing with God. Stop being angry over this thanksgiving being made to God.

Everything shouldn't be politicised.

I don't see N50M Naira cake in the stadium.

Udom is a trained banker and very prudent, he will never waste our resources.

Let us rejoice with those who rejoice and stop being unnecessarily jealous.

To God be the glory.

All thanks belong to Him.

With such mindset, Akwa Ibom will always remain a backward state despite having the highest allocation in Nigeria.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by ojeffo: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Thanksgiving for what?...because he got his lucrative business cleared...if this guys were to be earning the same amount as their counterparts in developed countries..they wont be doing ds BS. Imagine how much Oyedepo was paid as appearance fee.
I have a dream that one day...this nation will rise up and live up to the true meaning of its Pledge..
I have a dream that one day public servants will not be living like Arab kings and princes
I have a dream that politicians will be honest enough to hv at least 10% honesty in their words and actions...
PLS ADD UR OWN DREAMS ABOUT THIS NATION...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by bluecircle470: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is wot d stadium was built for. Arrant nonsense!
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by abagoro(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
What a waste.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by Luckylife(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Give honour to whom honour is due, But consider the cost of celebrations not to give room for critics.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by debetmx(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Olukolade1:
May God have mercy on you

May God have mercy on all of us including you but I will never be foolish.

Thank you for your concern.

God bless.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by viktor01(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
ojeffo:
Thanksgiving for what?...because he got his lucrative business cleared...if this guys were to be earning the same amount as their counterparts in developed countries..they wont be doing ds BS. Imagine how much Oyedepo was paid as appearance fee.
I have a dream that one day...this nation will rise up and live up to the true meaning of its Pledge..
I have a dream that one day public servants will not be living like Arab kings and princes
I have a dream that politicians will be honest enough to hv at least 10% honesty in their words and actions...
PLS ADD UR OWN DREAMS ABOUT THIS NATION...

My thought exactly, Oyedepo is not just any man of God, you would have to take care of lots of fees ranging from plane tickets, refreshment etc.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by wristbangle: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
PrinceRules:

guy try get sence nau
how is it wastage of money
to thank God again
mtcheew

Thank God for what? Such money can be channel to make the disables and motherless happy. This will make God happy unlike the political celebration jibes
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by ANIEXTY(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Governor Wike dey here, anambra governor, David Oyedepo dey and others.

The thing make sence sha, but as we sing finish come sitdound under sun i hope all will be well (you know what i mean) wink
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by Jacko1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
I love the fact that oyedepo is pro pdp
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by Nicepoker(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Who dash akwa ibom that kind stadium
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by titsqueez(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Backwardness personified. Holding thanksgiving for Supreme Court for doing what they are paid to do. My people continue to revel in a regressive society
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by mudiana(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
debetmx:
OLEDEPO.

Archbishop na miliki.

eya debetmx.for u to arrange ur life,u are there scattering it more. one day you ll cry for help and only the sky will will be closer to you than people that will save u.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by PecE2Make: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
When PDP fans comment you will know, When APC comment you will also know. see then
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by zurine(f): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
wow
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by dulux07(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
Negativity destroys...
I know, thanksgiving is a good act, m nt condemnin d act.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by debetmx(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
mudiana:

eya debetmx.for u to arrange ur life,u are there scattering it more. one day you ll cry for help and only the sky will will be closer to you than people that will save u.

Thank you Sir for your analysis.

I don't need oyedepo's help, I only need the help of God.

But we could share the loot of oyedepo though.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by amtaken(f): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ok..
dulux07:

I know, thanksgiving is a good act, m nt condemnin d act.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by Mekky2010: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
These are the things that make me wonder how I managed to find myself in this continent.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by lexyclasy: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
debetmx:

With such mindset, Akwa Ibom will always remain a backward state despite having the highest allocation in Nigeria.
Who is this dreamer.....when it is 6pm you wake up from your slumber ...backward ke......its obvious you dont know Akwa Ibom .....KEEP LIVING IN DENIALS......
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by awoluyi(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
In the fullness of time, God will give us Prophets like Elijah and Governors like Nehemiah. Until then Nigerians will continue to "praise God" on behalf of these people that have turned the ignorant masses to slaves. This thanksgiving service is timely as today will be the first time some Akwa Ibomites will eat fried rice and chicken this year. Lest I forget, go back home with N1,000.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by johnoris(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
D9ty7:
Thanksgiving because he won at the supreme court.
Millions, if not billions of naira would be spent on this thanksgiving alone. Tax payers money.
When the governor is supposed to face the reason he was elected, he is busy partying.

www.penprimus.com
... D bastard just dey do thanksgiving up Nd down..... He did a thanks giving some dayz Ago... And 2day again anoda thanksgiving.... Last year when he won d election he did several thanksgiving.. 4rm stadium 2 church 2 him house 2 governors house..... Wasting Akwa ibom money..... I pity dat state condition......D only work he has done so far is commissioning akpabio finished projects notin more
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by amtaken(f): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Okorocha spent N50M on Christmas caake and Amechi spent N500M on dinner (though he lied he spent only N50M) and you never saw anything wrong with it, but here you are agitating over a modest thanksgiving made to God. Are you ok?

debetmx:

Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by debetmx(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
lexyclasy:
Who is this dreamer.....when it is 6pm you wake up from your slumber ...backward ke......its obvious you dont know Akwa Ibom .....KEEP LIVING IN DENIALS......

Educate me then.

Akwa Ibom has the highest cases of child witchcraft in Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom has the highest number of prostitutes in Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom people account for the highest number of home boys and girls in Nigeria.

Kindly disprove me. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by amtaken(f): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
I guess you never thought wrongly when Okorocha spent N50m on Christmas flower and another N50m on cake, when Oshimole spent Edo state's N700m on his engagement part and N920m on his wedding to Iara it was ok by you. You never complained when Amechi spent N500m on dinner and lied that he spent only N50m as if N50m is chicken change.

Are you ok?

xreal:

wrong thinking.
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by johnoris(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
PrinceRules:

guy try get sence nau
how is it wastage of money
to thank God again
mtcheew
diz MMK no even get sense 2 spell sense (sence).... 1 tin u don knw is dat even if nah 1million naira spend or 500 thousand naira its not worth its wasting of money... While citizen r suffering.... I hope u receive sense b4 dis year runs out
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by debetmx(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
Okorocha spent N50M on Christmas caake and Amechi spent N500M on dinner (though he lied he spent only N50M) and you never saw anything wrong with it, but here you are agitating over a modest thanksgiving made to God. Are you ok?

Don't be silly. What is my business with APC? Do you even know me? Don't reason like a little child.

This politrickicians and god of men have finally divided us.

On the flip side, is that your photograph?
Re: Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
debetmx:

Don't be silly. Do you know how much they must have paid Channels?

Akwa Ibom has the highest allocation in Nigeria yet its backward.
Bopps, if its not on channels how would I have been part of the party. Highest allocation should even make u bother less on our resources. God is all in AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE. Now to the silly side, thanks a million for acknowledging that my comment made you loose your sanity that is if you had one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara / FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils / Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.