Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

NLC Shuts Government House Owerri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Shuts Government House Owerri (33413 Views)

Nneoma Rochas Okorocha & Jacob Zuma's Wife Pictured In Government House, Owerri / Government House Owerri & The Okorocha Magic / Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Just finish talking about this Rochas and his wahala with NLC now .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sai BaBa
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by nigerianvenom(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Imolite are to be blame.

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by bedspread: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
ROCHAS!
ROCHAS!!
ROCHAS!!!
WAT HV YOU TURNED TO?
WHAT HV U TURNED OUR BEAUTIFUL STATE TOO!!

TOO MUCH TALK BUT LEAVING WORKERS HELPLESS AND HUNGRY!!!!

ROCHAS I HAND YOU TO GOD. LET HIM DO TO YOU THE WAY HE WANTS! IMO STATE IS NOW A CARICATURE !!
CHAI!!! THERE IS GOD
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by abagoro(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Lobolintin(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Welcome to Imo
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by shachris02: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
ishiamu:
Stewpid con man governor... everything bout apc is scam

grin onu amu.
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by notoriousbabe: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tunami:
where all those e-warriors that usally type my governor my governor here?
see us here
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by jesussaves22: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
I told them

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Emmanueledu(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Imo indigenes had better do the needful in the coming elections! Rochas is a disgrace to south east!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by engrjacuzzi: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
imo state has always been in the news for messy situation. ohakim wasn't too far from disappointment. imagine if rochas okorocha was a president of this country?

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by godwin120alex: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Is a lie he didn't sack ghost workers instead he told the teachers to sign a form in Dec 15 which states that if the see worker after Christmas break they will work but if not those that did not see work will consider themselves sacked and the teachers refused.All the contract is done by his relatives in the stated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by emzila(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
SamJed:
How many people have noticed that it is only the APC state governments that are the major thorns in Nigeria's flesh...Osun and Imo...well i blame imo people for voting rochas...they wanted change now they have been scamed
You are right, even Ekiti is also APC state.

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Teddeebear: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
shachris02:
My Governor, My Governor. if they like make them fire catapult of ........ grin

I bet you, abia state is owning more teachers than owerri. Rochas is not owing any teacher. He sacked ghost workers and NLC wants to intimidate him into getting the state in more debt. Not going to happen. angry
propaganda does not pay, it backfires

hahaha hahaha

APC IS IN TROUBLE

7 Likes

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Tunami(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
notoriousbabe:
see us here
shey u dey see ur pig headed governor?
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by abagoro(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
godwin120alex:
Is a lie he didn't sack ghost workers instead he told the teachers to sign a form in Dec 15 which states that if the see worker after Christmas break they will work but if not those that did not see work will consider themselves sacked and the teachers refused.All the contract is done by his relatives in the stated

The issue is about concessioning of parastatals. Labour feels the Governor is going about it the wrong way. Teachers withdrew from the protest because they have no issue with Government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by toshmann(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Modafokas!! angry

You 1diots voted for that crook just bc he is in the president's party. Didnt you all know he's a crook?

Imo fall my hand. As smart as we are, we let this goat-head fool us twice

2 Likes

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by nelsonguru: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
My governor my governor will be hiding somewhere by now
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by shachris02: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Teddeebear:
propaganda does not pay, it backfires

hahaha hahaha

APC IS IN TROUBLE

PDP/IPOB are the fathers/mothers of propaganda

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by shachris02: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
nigerianvenom:
Imolite are to be blame.

imolites are not complaining. tongue

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Teddeebear: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
shachris02:

PDP/IPOB are the fathers/mothers of propaganda
ABA boy go and make some money, you don't belong here

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by Enesi47: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
SamJed:
How many people have noticed that it is only the APC state governments that are the major thorns in Nigeria's flesh...Osun and Imo...well i blame imo people for voting rochas...they wanted change now they have been scamed
oga? Wat about fayose

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by shachris02: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Teddeebear:
ABA boy go and make some money, you don't belong here

Imo state is my home state...Aba wu my money city. okuko anaghi echefu onye foro ya odu na udu mmiri. tongue

3 Likes

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by gbishman: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
This Rochas guy is going to loose that state to PDP very soon. The guy has no iota of governance am sure he thinks government is a charity organisation.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by OkaOme: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Roach ass egbuola anyi o! cry cry cry
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by lordthunderbolt(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
shachris02:
My Governor, My Governor. if they like make them fire catapult of ........ grin

I bet you, abia state is owning more teachers than owerri. Rochas is not owing any teacher. He sacked ghost workers and NLC wants to intimidate him into getting the state in more debt. Not going to happen. angry

I worked as a youth corper under HMB in imo state....I have been owed 4 months others have been owed as much as 1 year of service....This are the group of people he is referring as ghost workers. ..The truth remains you have no idea what is happening you are just talking. 23 of December rochas hurriedly paid some workers in HMB their arrears and closed same.....and has then refused to pay again.....next he was sacking people. guys who were around collected their checks but couldn't cash it.....
next time you want to talk nonsense
get your facts correct!!!!

10 Likes

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by OkaOme: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
shachris02:

Imo state is my home state...Aba wu my money city. okuko anaghi echefu onye foro ya odu na udu mmiri. tongue
Otu ocha! shocked shocked shocked
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by SamJed(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Enesi47:
oga? Wat about fayose
i am not talking of opposition...i am talking of been known for bad stories and bad developments...even though fayose talks always, we don't hear bad developmental stories from his side like we do here from osun and imo

1 Like

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by vareal(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pls help tell him to do wot is right in the sight of God nd man
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by shachris02: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
lordthunderbolt:

I worked as a youth corper under HMB in imo state....I have been owed 4 months others have been owed as much as 1 year of service....This are the group of people he is referring as ghost workers. ..The truth remains you have no idea what is happening you are just talking. 23 of December rochas hurriedly paid some workers in HMB their arrears and closed same.....and has then refused to pay again.....next he was sacking people. guys who were around collected their checks but couldn't cash it.....
next time you want to talk nonsense
get your facts correct!!!!

corpers are supposed to work for free na. The money being paid you guys by the states is not obligatory. Don't you collect your federal alawee? Abi u no know say na ur father land u come serve?

2 Likes

Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by IBBG(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
I'm fully in support of this protest. How the entire nation can take to the streets whenever our leaders messes up, by now this country will have been better.
Always stand for d truth, not only when it suits you.
Re: NLC Shuts Government House Owerri by chiedu7: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Rochas is a tragedy to Imo

APC is a tragedy to Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos / Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi / Why We Haven’t Released El-zakzakky – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.