Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Murdered By African She Sheltered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murdered By African She Sheltered (5464 Views)

Zolile Khumalo Shot & Murdered By Boyfriend In South Africa (Photos) / Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) / Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Just confirming how stupid you are

Clown are you ready for your circus?
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by PoliteActivist: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
blueAgent:
Fmghewzy
epondudu
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-43

See how you just exposed your own lie?

See below, you posted it yourself!

Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

See how you just exposed your own lie?

See below, you posted it yourself!

You did not expose anything you only showed that you don't know how to read tables.
Go and look at table 43A and 43B.

Total Whites Blacks
Arrest made

475,371 . 296,881 . 161,149.

For murder

629 , 298 , 314.

It shows that blacks committed more murders (314) more than whites (298).
Compare their population relative to the crime they commit and you get the picture.

Here is the percentage distribution.

Total White blacks

100.0% 47.4% 49.9%
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by PoliteActivist: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
blueAgent:

You did not expose anything you only showed that you don't know how to read tables.
Go and look at table 43A and 43B.

Total Whites Blacks
Arrest made

475,371 296,881 161,149.

For murder

629 298 314.

It shows that blacks committed more murders (314) more than whites (298).
Compare their population relative to the crime they commit and you get the picture.

Here is the percentage distribution.

Total White blacks

100.0% 47.4% 49.9%

Stop making a fool of yourself.
YOU said CRIMES committed. Now your lie have been exposed and you are trying to shift the goal post.
Arrests mean nothing. Police arrest to increase their quota and they are known to indiscriminately arrest blacks.
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by Fmghewzy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
blueAgent:

Clown are you ready for your circus?

Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by Fmghewzy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

YOU said CRIMES committed. Now your lie have been exposed and you are trying to shift the goal post.
Arrests mean nothing. Police arrest to increase their quota and they are known to indiscriminately arrest blacks.

Don't mind that senseless mofo,even if you "catch him by the wrist " he would try to lie his way out.

Aside that everyone knows about white privilege in the west,so it no surprise if 'whites are let of the hook' on their are pinned on blacks or other race.
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Why did you choose to expose your naivety online?

What is the heading of the report?
"2019 CRIME in US"
I will advice you to go and collect your schools fees back from any mushroom school you attended they failed ,dont forget to collect your acceptance fee.
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Don't mind that senseless mofo,even if you "catch him by the wrist " he would try to lie his way out.

Aside that everyone knows about white privilege in the west,so it no surprise if 'whites are let of the hook' on their are pinned on blacks or other race.

Idiot what do you know is White privilege ?
The table showed that blacks committed more crimes relative to there population and all you do is to claim that it was biased.

If you compare statistics in US with that of any European nation with population of blacks you will still have same result.
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by PoliteActivist: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fmghewzy:

I wouldn't call him a mofo. It is rather a case of talking b4 looking at the actual data, a case of having pre-conceived notions.
Here is what he said VERBATIM: backs make up 13% of US population and yet commit over 50% of the crime.
A TOTAL LIE!
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I wouldn't call him a mofo. It is rather a case of talking b4 looking at the actual data, a case of having pre-conceived notions.
Here is what he said VERBATIM: backs make up 13% of US population and yet commit over 50% of the crime.
A TOTAL LIE!

I have shown evidence show yours?
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by PoliteActivist: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
blueAgent:

Why did you choose to expose your naivety online?

What is the heading of the report?
"2019 CRIME in US"
I will advice you to go and collect your schools back from any mushroom school you attended they failed ,dont forget to collect your acceptance fee.

Once again, stop making a fool of yourself. See my post above.
Total crimes committed by whites - 4m plus
Total crimes committed by blacks - 1m plus

What part of that don't you understand??

Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Once again, stop making a fool of yourself. See my post above.
Total crimes committed by whites - 4m plus
Total crimes committed by blacks - 1m plus

What part of that don't you understand??

Gosh are you this dumb?
Did you do basic math in school?

You are comparing 4million out of 63%white population and 1million for 13% black population.
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by PoliteActivist: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
blueAgent:

I have shown evidence show yours?

You are not confusing anybody. Everyone can see your own evidence proved you a liar. See above.

In a way I don't blame you. The way the media carries on, one would think blacks commit all the crimes in US!
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by PoliteActivist: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
blueAgent:

Gosh are you this dumb?
Did you do basic math in school?

You are comparing 4million out of 63%white population and 1million for 13% black population.

Lol. You are not fooling anybody.
Everyone can see you lied. You said VERBATIM that blacks commit over 50% of crimes in US. A TOTAL LIE..

Collect your defeat and go and rest
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by Fmghewzy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
blueAgent:

Idiot what do you know is White privilege ?
The table showed that blacks committed more crimes relative to there population and all you do is to claim that it was biased.

If you compare statistics in US with that of any European nation with population of blacks you will still have same result.

Keep quiet slowpoke.
Whatever nonsense you wrote doesn't displace the fact that white privilege exist.

So what nonsense are you saying.
And white privilege exist in all European countries.

End of story!
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by Fmghewzy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

A TOTAL LIE!

Don't mind that racist moderfucker,if you go through majority of his topics,most of it are written to paint black People bad .

Imagine such level of foolishness.
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Keep quiet slowpoke.
Whatever nonsense you wrote doesn't displace the fact that white privilege exist.

So what nonsense are you saying.
And white privilege exist in all European countries.

End of story!

Can you explain what white privilege is and how it undermines the development of blacks?
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Lol. You are not fooling anybody.
Everyone can see you lied. You said VERBATIM that blacks commit over 50% of crimes in US. A TOTAL LIE..

Collect your defeat and go and rest

You still did not disprove me or show any evidence to contradict my claim.
Let me do the maths for you.

Whites are over 200 million of US population and yet they only 4million where arrested for several crimes.

While blacks were just 40million and had 1million people arrested for several crimes.
If you look at the arrest per total population you will see that blacks had a higher rate of been offenders.

When next you want to argue with me remember to put on your thinking cap if you have one.
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

You are not confusing anybody. Everyone can see your own evidence proved you a liar. See above.

In a way I don't blame you. The way the media carries on, one would think blacks commit all the crimes in US!

You keeping repeating same crap with doing any work to analyse it prove your point.
Anyone who has sense can see the truth and disparity in black crimes compared to their population.
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by PoliteActivist: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
blueAgent:

You still did not disprove me or show any evidence to contradict my claim.
Let me do the maths for you.

Whites are over 200 million of US population and yet they only 4million where arrested for several crimes.

While blacks were just 40million and had 1million people arrested for several crimes.
If you look at the arrest per total population you will see that blacks had a higher rate of been offenders.

When next you want to argue with me remember to put on your thinking cap if you have one.

No need for too much talk.
Simple. here is your statement: Blacks commit over 50% of crimes in US.
Do you agree that the statement is false?

Of course you do. So accept you made a false statement, collect your defeat and go and rest.
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by Fmghewzy(m): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2021
blueAgent:

Can you explain what white privilege is and how it undermines the development of blacks?

Just shut up fool,trying to twist the whole story.

We are fucking talking about crime slowpoke.
And yes white privilege gets white people off the hook at times.
Stop pretending like you don't know what I mean.Hypocrite!

Shut up with your trash about underdevelopment of blacks.

You are just a racist moderfucker,who hate black people for no reason, and derives joy in creating threads just to undermine blacks and paint them as lowlives.

But guess what ?!!we don't give a FUVK!!!

Slowly but surely we will get there,keep it up with all your subtle racist thread,I see it all .
No worries no one will give you the attention you are craving for,
Feel free to go hang yourself.
Bastard
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Just shut up fool,trying to twist the whole story.

We are fucking talking about crime slowpoke.
And yes white privilege gets white people off the hook at times.
Stop pretending like you don't know what I mean.Hypocrite!

Shut up with your trash about underdevelopment of blacks.

You are just a racist moderfucker,who hate black people for no reason, and derives joy in creating threads just to undermine blacks and paint them as lowlives.

But guess what ?!!we don't give a FUVK!!!

Slowly but surely we will get there,keep it up with all your subtle racist thread,I see it all .
No worries no one will give you the attention you are craving for,
Feel free to go hang yourself.
Bastard

Idiot you want to run from the box you have boxed yourself into.
Its obvious you do not reason far, your brain was designed for simple task anything requiring logical and analytical skills seems to be difficult and complex for you.
Am black so your accusations that am a racist is as dumb as your claim that all whites have privilege.

Let me ask you deep inside yourself don't you know that you are a low life? Be honest.

Clown.
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2021
PoliteActivist:

No need for too much talk.
Simple. here is your statement: Blacks commit over 50% of crimes in US.
Do you agree that the statement is false?

Of course you do. So accept you made a false statement, collect your defeat and go and rest.

I can stop laughing at you.
Is this how you prove to whites that they are wrong about their perception that blacks are less intelligent?

Is this all you can present as facts and analysis.

If you were in a law court and you were a defendant , all you will do is to repeat same words over and over with analysing it.

This proves that most blacks are dumber than is thought.
You and your clowns prove that.

Do the maths and show me how am wrong.

I give you the score 49.9%
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by Fmghewzy(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2021
blueAgent:

Idiot you want to run from the box you have boxed yourself into.
Its obvious you do not reason far, your brain was designed for simple task anything requiring logical and analytical skills seems to be difficult and complex for you.
Am black so your accusations that am a racist is as dumb as your claim that all whites have privilege.

Let me ask you deep inside yourself don't you know that you are a low life? Be honest.

Clown.

Very easy to claim black on a faceless forum slowpoke,

But it is quite unfortunate that a fool like you has the gut to call someone else a fool

Look at the slowpoke,the fact that you claim to be black doesn't prevent you from being a racist.
Anyone can be racist slowpoke,get that into your empty skull.

Well if you are black and you believe that you are a low life cause the white told you so,then you irredeemably foolish.

I am black and I know that I ain't no low life.

You can choose to be one if you wish .
Asshole!
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by Fmghewzy(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2021
blueAgent:

I can stop laughing at you.
Is this how you prove whites that they are wrong about blacks been less intelligent?

Is this all you can present as facts and analysis.

If you were in a law court and you were a defendant , all you will do is to repeat same words over and over with analysing it.

This proves that most blacks are dumber than is thought.
You and your clowns prove that.

Do the maths and show me how am wrong.

I give you the score 49.9%

Keep quiet slowpoke,
If by this analysis is how you measure the intelligence of an entire race..

Then you are nothing but a big FOOL.

You haven't said anything reasonable other than racial attacks , just so you don't admit to the fact that you are wrong.

You statement" blacks commit 50% of crimes in us " is wrong simple.
Accept this and stop making a fool of yourself.

Whether you black or white,I don't give a fuvk but so long you choose to hate a particular race for no reason.

Majority of your threads are created just so as to attack black and paint them bad.

Yet you create thread on heaven and hell,Jesus and all shit.
If hell exist , you are definitely going there.

Preaching what he doesn't practice,did your Bible teach you to hate other race

Go get a life idiot.

Also post proof that you are black , fuvking liar!!
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Keep quiet slowpoke,
If by this analysis is how you measure the intelligence of an entire race..

Then you are nothing but a big FOOL.

You haven't said anything reasonable other than racial attacks , just so you don't admit to the fact that you are wrong.

You statement" blacks commit 50% of crimes in us " is wrong simple.
Accept this and stop making a fool of yourself.

Whether you black or white,I don't give a fuvk but so long you choose to hate a particular race for no reason.

Majority of your threads are created just so as to attack black and paint them bad.

Yet you create thread on heaven and hell,Jesus and all shit.
If hell exist , you are definitely going there.

Preaching what he doesn't practice,did your Bible teach you to hate other race

Go get a life idiot.

You are big fool, no where on this thread did I write that blacks are killers only idiots like you and your clown insinuates that.

You claim I post threads to discredit blacks, you can go ahead and post them here.
You are big fool who does not know the difference between factual objective criticism and sentiment.

Get a life lowlife

Also post proof that you are black , fuvking liar!!

Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Very easy to claim black on a faceless forum slowpoke,

But it is quite unfortunate that a fool like you has the gut to call someone else a fool

Look at the slowpoke,the fact that you claim to be black doesn't prevent you from being a racist.
Anyone can be racist slowpoke,get that into your empty skull.

Well if you are black and you believe that you are a low life cause the white told you so,then you irredeemably foolish.

I am black and I know that I ain't no low life.

You can choose to be one if you wish .
Asshole!

You are a clown.

I almost threw up laughing at your naivety.

Since when did one speaking the truth mean they are low life?

Because I called out blacks and Africans for what they are means I am lowlife.

Your brain needs rewiring, let me tell you no white man told me or taught me to think how I do, only observation and carefull analysis will reveal all I know about blacks.

Inferiority complex is problem, you need to look closely at the mirror the source of your problem is not far from You.

#Clown in Circus#
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by Fmghewzy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
blueAgent:

You are a clown.

I almost threw up laughing at your naivety.

Since when did one speaking the truth mean they are low life?

Because I called out blacks and Africans for what they are means I am lowlife.

Your brain needs rewiring, let me tell you no white man told me or taught me to think how I do, only observation and carefull analysis will reveal all I know about blacks.

Inferiority complex is problem, you need to look closely at the mirror the source of your problem is not far from You.

#Clown in Circus#

Why do insist on being stupid,you claim to be black yet insist blacks are lowlifes.

Now you talk of inferiority complex,are you daft or what.
If anyone is having inferiority complex,it is you slowpoke.

Gosh you are daft oooo,yet you keep claiming to be smart.
Haa oga oo.
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Why do insist on being stupid,you claim to be black yet insist blacks are lowlifes.

Now you talk of inferiority complex,are you daft or what.
If anyone is having inferiority complex,it is you slowpoke.

Gosh you are daft oooo,yet you keep claiming to be smart.
Haa oga oo.

Where did I write that blacks are lowlife?

I called you lowlife so why generalize it that I meant all blacks, beside been dumb you also a pathetic liar.

You have inferiority complex because you make out e everything to be racist even when one is only interested in Expressing the truth.
Its obvious you are insecure.
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by Fmghewzy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
blueAgent:

Where did I write that blacks are lowlife?

I called you lowlife so why generalize it that I meant all blacks, beside been dumb you also a pathetic liar.

You have inferiority complex because you make out e everything to be racist even when one is only interested in Expressing the truth.
Its obvious you are insecure.

You are dumb ,so dumb that arguing with you will be a waste of time,
The only thing you know how to do is to manipulate and tell lies
Lies upon lies.

Then defend yourself by attacking the opposition,
You shifted from how you couldn't defend your stupid analysis to attacking a whole race,
The only thing you could do is to attack those who oppose you just so you would claim to be right.

Now you open that gutter of yours to accuse someone of inferiority complex,slowpoke
Bullshit !!

I don't think you know what it means .

I ask you again show me proof that you are black.
You are either a self hating mulatto or white racist.

No one is having inferiority complex,it just a matter of who you are period.
So calling you out ,makes me lowlife or having inferiority complex?
Gosh your level of stupidity is out of this world
Re: Murdered By African She Sheltered by blueAgent(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fmghewzy:

You are dumb ,so dumb that arguing with you will be a waste of time,
The only thing you know how to do is to manipulate and tell lies
Lies upon lies.

Then defend yourself by attacking the opposition,
You shifted from how you couldn't defend your stupid analysis to attacking a whole race,
The only thing you could do is to attack those who oppose you just so you would claim to be right.

Now you open that gutter of yours to accuse someone of inferiority complex,slowpoke
Bullshit !!

I don't think you know what it means .

I ask you again show me proof that you are black.
You are either a self hating mulatto or white racist.

No one is having inferiority complex,it just a matter of who you are period.
So calling you out ,makes me lowlife or having inferiority complex?
Gosh your level of stupidity is out of this world

Clown.
Do you think any whiteman knows about narialand how much more to own and operate a blog on it?

You are so foolish that you cannot even recognize facts and reality.

I gave you statistic that showed blacks had higher murder rate than whites and you are here denying it.

You have inferiority complex if not you will not assume that every fact expressed that do not favour blacks is racists.
I only wrote an article no where did I say anything racists only clowns like you are threatened by articles like this.

Get a life you sound depressed, I can sense it from 10miles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Of The Youngest Serial Killers In History / Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady / Cult Members Spotted Walking With Guns In Public During Funeral Procession.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.