Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,866,998 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... (3030 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by missross(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jumoke the “bread street hawker” turned model who landed the cover of Thisday style gets united with her husband Sunday who is now in Lagos.

According to Ty Bello, the idea of putting Jumoke on the cover of ThisDay Style first came up from renowned ThisDay journalist Azuka Ogujiuba, according to Ty, Azuka said “Imagine if Jumoke was the next style cover”. From that single idea, Jumoke’s life changed in a second.

Jumoke who is now signed to Few Modeling agencies, is going to be featured in other leading publications both within and outside Nigeria. She is scheduled to pay some courtesy visits to top government officials in the country as well as top entrepreneurs and business moguls.

We are told she will be featured in a lookbook campaign of a top Nigerian designer, be the campaign face for a major fashion week in Nigeria as well as being featured in the billboard campaign of a major fashion online retailer.

She will also be starting in an internship at Make Me Salon in Lagos, and has been offered an additional internship with Sari Signature Salon in Victoria Island, Lagos as she used to be a hair stylist in Osun state.

Her dream however is to go back to school and get an education.

http://www.naijadivaexpress.org/2016/02/ty-bellos-agege-bread-sellers-husband.html#more

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by StPete: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
When God done bless u, even the devil can't take it away

1 Like

Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by Mologi(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Her husband,she don marry....
Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by axortedbabe(f): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why d man no go appear wen him wife dun turn to celeb..
Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by ojun50(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mologi:
Her husband,she don marry....

yes with 2 children
Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by ibroh22(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Baba God pick up my call o

2 Likes

Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by pyyxxaro: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Never forget your first love
Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by vizkiz: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
so that is how one stupid ex will reappear when I start counting dollars. Na thunder go fire her

1 Like

Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by techmart(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Divine connection.
Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by poshestmina(f): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good for them

Money don come na,husband just remember to show?
Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by Sammyashol(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Who no like better thing. Story don change
Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
I smell front page
Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by MeloGistDotCom: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
he wan follow her chop money after he heard she has become a model.. grin
Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by Idydarling(f): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
this is how my friends and enemies will celebrate me very very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by Qualer: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
ibroh22:
Baba God pick up my call o

eeerrr... it depends on your network... are you on the right network or na?!!
Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by Qualer: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Idydarling:
this is how my friends and enemies will celebrate me very very soon.

na the same thing i been wan do for you tete my darling, are you ready for it now?? cool
Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by ibroh22(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Qualer:

eeerrr... it depends on your network... are you on the right network or na?!!

Loll,,,na MTN I dey use
Re: Ty Bello's Agege Bread Seller's Husband Appears From His Base In Osun State... by gulfer: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
As customary of celebrities, divorce from this man is certain in the coming months....... The husband needs to be very prayerful, celeb life can frustrate him into certain irrational decisions.... my two kwobo angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Fan Tries To Kiss Kim Kardashian’s Bum In Paris (video) / See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] / Another Explicit Video Of Cardi B Has Leaked Again (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.