Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] (3019 Views)

Bbnaija: If Mercy Should Win The N60million, This Horrible Thing Will Happen / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by topedopechef(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Reported by Tope Omogoroye
A Lady is heavily being criticized on facebook for taking a nude pic in an attempt to celebrate her birthday,doing a little investigation on her wallpage will make one believe she possessed.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
CaptainGOOD
markydebbi
Oyindidi
Blackhawk01
horlohlah
Lalas247
thepussyhunter
lefulefu
SunshineG
kimbraa
Tgoddess
Tosyne2much
Tahrah

1 Share

Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by topedopechef(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Reactions below

Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by teebankz10(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Now let me jejely address this..
1.Your mother has burnt her pu**y
2.your father has wasted his semen
3.You are product of wasted spe*m

Isn't that an act of lesbianism at the third pishure

She looks like a stripper sef undecided

I catch cold for you cry

Op,how can you post and be the FTC
Una well done ooo

2 Likes

Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by Adiekola(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
The end time is here, brethren.
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by topedopechef(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adiekola:
The end time is here, brethren.

Abi end tym slay mama's
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by nikkypearl(f): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by ifeanyibxt: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2017

Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by Homeboiy: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
The breast no fresh self

Pls how can I remove this phone from icloud

Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by topedopechef(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
ifeanyibxt:

My brooda is only look you will look,touch ur hand wnt touch o
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by topedopechef(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Homeboiy:
The breast no fresh self

Pls how can I remove this phone from icloud

Throw it towards d sky nd while falling back,my broda do not catch it,upon its d hitin of d phone on d floor you hav successfuly removed it from I cloud
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by Homeboiy: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
topedopechef:

Throw it towards d sky nd while falling back,my broda do not catch it,upon its d hitin of d phone on d floor you hav successfuly removed it from I cloud

OK thank you
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by elantraceey(f): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
That Austine guy though grin grin grin
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by josephine123: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Too bad
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by Gentlevin: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Eh eh, where that woman wey talk say make man no squeeze woman boobs like mango and orange?... Tell her to come and tell this girl to cover this mango oh I mean this boobs she is exposing ooooo....Even this small babe like squeezing ...
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by Tamarapetty(f): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin asif guys don't pay much attention to such, some gals would still have sense by now

1 Like

Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by topedopechef(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Gentlevin:
Eh eh, where that woman wey talk say make man no squeeze woman boobs like mango and orange?... Tell her to come and tell this girl to cover this mango oh I mean this boobs she is exposing ooooo....Even this small babe like squeezing ...

Lol....babe you wil stil squeeze ur last squeezing
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by topedopechef(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
grin asif guys don't pay much attention to such, some gals would still have sense by now

But d fact is guys wil neva stop payin atention to such,so som galz wil neva hav senz grin grin grin
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by ifyan(m): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2017
teebankz10:
Now let me jejely address this..
1.Your mother has burnt her pu**y
2.your father has wasted his semen
3.You are product of wasted spe*m

Isn't that an act of lesbianism at the third pishure

She looks like a stripper sef undecided

I catch cold for you cry

Op,how can you post and be the FTC
Una well done ooo

Na disgraceful sparm she be
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by ifyan(m): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2017
Sense is really lacking.

I lie
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2017
grin grin small breast sha
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by Lalas247(f): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2017
She get brezz sha grin chewing gum girls
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by Horlohlah: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
topedopechef:
A Lady is heavily being criticized on facebook for taking a nude pic in an attempt to celebrate her birthday,doing a little investigation on her wallpage will make one believe sh
Happy birthday to her grin. May she grow in sense and maturity.
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Na wah o

why this thing never reach fp na undecided

anyways all i can say on this is...........

Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 06, 2017
topedopechef:
A Lady is heavily being criticized on facebook for taking a nude pic in an attempt to celebrate her birthday,doing a little investigation on her wallpage will make one believe she possessed.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
CaptainGOOD
markydebbi
Oyindidi
Blackhawk01
horlohlah
Lalas247
thepussyhunter
lefulefu
SunshineG
kimbraa
Tgoddess
Tosyne2much
Tahrah
endtime lesbians

1 Like

Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by topedopechef(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Na wah o

why this thing never reach fp na undecided

anyways all i can say on this is...........
Naso seun dey do ooo...
Re: See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
topedopechef:

Naso seun dey do ooo...

hmmm

we gats make appeal be that o

i honestly think this is fp worthy

anyhow sha keep doing ur thing boss smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Wows In glamorously styled Cinderella outfit (photos) / Nigeria Ladies Go Naked Under The Influence Of Rema's Song (video) / Kim Kardashian Considers Living Apart From Husband To Save Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.