Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

New Celeb Alert: Blogger Turns Celeb - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Celeb Alert: Blogger Turns Celeb (480 Views)

Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M / Another Ghanaian Celeb Breaks The Internet,Goes Unclad,Upload Photos On Fb(pics) / Adekunle Gold Turns African Priest In UK Shoot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Celeb Alert: Blogger Turns Celeb by MrsShodimu: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
I never knew Misstechy was such a celeb till I saw an article on citypeople

Source: [url]citypeopleng.com/meet-misstechy-nigerias-top-female-tech-blogger/[/url]

The article talked about her 1-year anniversary, but asides that, I saw some pictures that solidified the reason for the feature

The first picture was with the Chairman of Etisalat,

THe second was with We chat regional manager

There are more in the link above, but these two says it all!

I am so happy because we were all a witness to this girl's growth - how she started from nothing to something.
Re: New Celeb Alert: Blogger Turns Celeb by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 11, 2016
It means she has finally gotten endorsements for/from her videos. These companies want to ride on the coat tail of the first Nigerian technology vlogger. Good for all parties involved, more financial returns to their hustle.

1 Like

Re: New Celeb Alert: Blogger Turns Celeb by DoroBen: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmn does this deserve a thread

(1) (Reply)

Paul 'psquare' Okoye Throws Jabs At Blackface Again / OAP Freeze Shows Off His Hublot Caviar Diamond Watch / Femi Otedola And His Wife Pictured With Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.