Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,020 members, 7,859,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? (4552 Views)

Presidency Says Buhari’s Return Today Was Not Spurred By Protesters / Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB / Poll Of The Day. Christmas Under Gej, Or Christmas Under Pmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by wirinet(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
WATCHOVER:

Take it easy. Is Buhari's old age not affecting him?
Can you care to elaborate how Buhari's old age is affecting him?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by OneManLegion(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
When translated it nears something like, "Something that has no much use or value."

I doubt your explanation is correct.
What is the "something" that has little or no value?
I think judging by Mynd1's post, "Allah" is the subject, "wadar" is probably the transitive verb, and GEJ is the "Object".

1 Like

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by MalcoImX: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
OneManLegion:

I doubt your explanation is correct.
What is the "something" that has little or no value?
I think judging by Mynd1's post, "Allah" is the subject, "wadar" is probably the transitive verb, and GEJ is the "Object".
It is a curse. Something akin to, may the person referred to "be of no use or value."
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by UltimatedeBest(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ all d wall

Buhari needs to to go back to school

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by mightyhaze: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
If the hand of time was taken backward,and you're right before the ballot box,who would you have voted for?
Drop a Like for your would have been candidate.
Bleep dem all,...! Nigeria is fuckkkd! Just imagine d fuckkkd up choices we had! I didt move a muscle dat day,..and ds' d first election av missed since I came of votin age. I just relaxd at home,...wit a gen full of fuel,enjoyin ma nickelodeon and natgeo channels

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by OneManLegion(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
It is a curse. Something akin to, may the person referred to "be of no use or value."
Okay, thanks man.
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by mynd1(f): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
OneManLegion:

What does "Allah wadar da GEJ" mean?
lol. Allah=God, wadar=forbid/not again, da Gej= with Gej. grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by coolscott(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
StunningCEO:
Given the choices that we had....GMB all over again... cheesy cheesy...no regrets.. angry
He doesn't mean given the choices that we had. He means from the benefit of having gone through the last 7 months

1 Like

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by bjoyoyo99: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
GMB

1 Like

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by ganye1: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Any time any day I will vote Buhari over Jonathan. I have never voted a better candidate than Buhari. Buhari is doing exactly what I expect him to do i.e. fight corruption, manage the rot of PDP's rule, take care of our battered economy, restore our national pride and dignityand move Nigeria to greater heights.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by stansaintly(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ again and again

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by StunningCEO: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
coolscott:

He doesn't mean given the choices that we had. He means from the benefit of having gone through the last 7 months

Yes...give me one Nigerian politician who has Buhari's fearlessness and integrity... ...
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by 7lives: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
PMB all the way.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by merry02(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Some sycophants ll remain with failure called Buhari.....

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by coolscott(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
StunningCEO:

Yes...give me one Nigerian politician who has Buhari's fearlessness and integrity... ...
I can't deceive myself at at this stage. Buhari is like the rest of them. Everything points to that.
I think his legend would have been better of with him not contesting

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by Icecream4U(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
PMB till Gej grows bigger balls than his husband wife patience Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by veraponpo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
How can you compare Buhari with GEJ?

Buhari has not even had a budget of his own to work with

Buhari has not made an annual revenue to be spent

Buhari did not sell oil at even $80/barrel .

GEJ did all that and still finished our forien reserve

GEJ finished our excess crude account

GEJ borrowed despite the high sales of oil

GEJ ruined all the institutions like EFCC, ICPC, military, NiMASA, ONSA, etc

GEJ corrupted every where

GEJ polirised us on religion ground and ethnicity.

I will vote PMB 100 times. Only the sychopants will mention GEJ.

We love pmb not because we make extra income but because we know he is doing what GEJ couldn't have done as GEJ would never have such temerity.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by StunningCEO: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
coolscott:

I can't deceive myself at at this stage. Buhari is like the rest of them. Everything points to that.
I think his legend would have been better of with him not contesting

You can remain deluded.... cheesy...it's your choice.....and it's not as if you were for him in the first place...so why the fake attempt at objectivity
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by omaguibu(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by ziccoit: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Comparing PMB with a failure is an insult on our sensibility. Gej was a disaster and nothing could have changed that.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by montezz(f): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
None of the above. KOWA....wats her name again?
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by diegwu01: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
PMB all the Way!

GEJ shouldnt have been President in the first place

1 Like

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
are u kidding me? A die-hard Yoruba APCist prior to the general election was today telling me that,even if PDP fields in a teenager in 2019,that lad would get his vote.

Don't blame him for supporting PDP. Some people are used to poverty, hopelessness, sadness, despair, no electricity, no employment bad roads etc and they don't know the steps to remedy this situation for the future. Its not his fault.
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Of course Buhari does not have a single clue on how to prepare a budget. He lack proper education and need to go back to school. 30 yrs out power he could not add a simple pamphlet to his name.
veraponpo:
How can you compare Buhari with GEJ?

Buhari has not even had a budget of his own to work with

Buhari has not made an annual revenue to be spent

Buhari did not sell oil at even $80/barrel .

GEJ did all that and still finished our forien reserve

GEJ finished our excess crude account

GEJ borrowed despite the high sales of oil

GEJ ruined all the institutions like EFCC, ICPC, military, NiMASA, ONSA, etc

GEJ corrupted every where

GEJ polirised us on religion ground and ethnicity.

I will vote PMB 100 times. Only the sychopants will mention GEJ.

We love pmb not because we make extra income but because we know he is doing what GEJ couldn't have done as GEJ would never have such temerity.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by SamJed(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Funny how the comments of the buharists full here yet GEJ has more likes...people eyes don dey open...what the zombies know is talks and propaganda yet no action...but we the wailers are of mature minds....#NeverRegrettedBeingForGEJ

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
none...both are not fit
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
obailala:
How can anyone even think of returning GEJ?... The only reason Nigeria hasn't totally crashed today is because of the tight fisted nature of PMB. If GEJ won that election, we would have been plunged into a recession worse than the Venezuelan situation by now and we probably would have been standing on long queues today to receive one cup of rice from UN / WHO representatives.
BUHARI BUDGETED OVER 200 BILLION FOR OIL EXPLORATION IN BORNO STATE. THIS IS A STATE WHERE THE INSECURITY IS VERY HIGH. WHICH COMPANY WILL MOBILIZE THEIR EQUIPMENT AND MAN POWER TO BORNO STATE. BUHARI WANT TO POCKET THAT HUGE MONEY. A MAN WHO CANNOT PREPARE A COMMON BUDGET WHICH GEJ PRESENTED FIVE GOOD TIMES WITHOUT HITCHES!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by veraponpo(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
macfarland:
Of course Buhari does not have a single clue on how to prepare a budget. He lack proper education and need to go back to school. 30 yrs out power he could not add a simple pamphlet to his name.

Which president has ever prepared budget in his life? Pls mention one if you know. For 2014 and 2015 budget, GEJ could not even enter the hallowed chamber , he sent the appropriation bill through NOI.

There are people in charge of budget from mister of planning and budgeting, to minister of finance, etc

GEJ could not have become SUG president in my former school. He lacks power and charisma.
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by iblawi(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Buhari over and over again.
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
[size=13pt]If Gej and a Standing fan competes id vote the standing fan.

Gej was unusually bad as a leader, like a talent[/size].

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by obailala(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
macfarland:
BUHARI BUDGETED OVER 200 BILLION FOR OIL EXPLORATION IN BORNO STATE. THIS IS A STATE WHERE THE INSECURITY IS VERY HIGH. WHICH COMPANY WILL MOBILIZE THEIR EQUIPMENT AND MAN POWER TO BORNO STATE. BUHARI WANT TO POCKET THAT HUGE MONEY. A MAN WHO CANNOT PREPARE A COMMON BUDGET WHICH GEJ PRESENTED FIVE GOOD TIMES WITHOUT HITCHES!
Bro you can say what you want to say or believe what you want to believe, but even a dead mosquito knows that GEJ takes the crown as the more corrupt and clueless one amongst both men; in fact it's an insult to even attempt to compare both men. But yeah, you are free to believe what makes you happy. grin
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by wirinet(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
veraponpo:

Which president has ever prepared budget in his life? Pls mention one if you know. For 2014 and 2015 budget, GEJ could not even enter the hallowed chamber , he sent the appropriation bill through NOI.

There are people in charge of budget from mister of planning and budgeting, to minister of finance, etc

GEJ could not have become SUG president in my former school. He lacks power and charisma.

Don't mind the wailers, they expect Buhari to personally prepare the budget for the close to 30 ministries and hundreds of parastatals in Nigeria. Meanwhile, their hero never had anything to do with the budget. The budgets of his close to 6 years were prepared, presented and executed by Okonjo Iweala, who was the defacto prime minister. GEJ never for once answer any question pertaining to the budget.

If you study the controversial budget, you will see that it is the same template with previous ones, the budget office just add figures to ready made templates irrespective of the proposals from the ministries and parastatals, and send same to the finance ministry for onward transmission to the national assembly.

This budget scandal just exposes the problems of our budgeting process and showed why previous budgets Was never implemented.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits / Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun / female Sheridan terrorist: obasanjo (Biafra) is a. lunatic, madman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.