Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun (4537 Views)

Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos / Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) / Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by adasexy01(f): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7un1qkbrig8

grin grin grin grin

:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

click here to subscribe to my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHX9prxs8SpDKqMD6p4fyw
join me on lischat wink wink wink wink[url] https://www./profile/kc-emma[/url]

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by tukdi: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by lillan042(f): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
lol grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by PaulIdu: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
That can never be a cadet of the Nigerian Army ..it may just be our soldiers training members of other paramilitary units

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by DropShot: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Perhaps he was expecting to be given a toy gun.
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by Izonpikin: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
hahahahaha... grin grin grin

which kin toddler be that wey join army??... grin grin grin grin

na this kin person them wan send go niger delta??... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by iloveafonja: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
I think he was a corper (NYSC member) being punished by the soldiers grin The soldiers be like "say you wan shoot gun, oya come and shoot one!" cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
This dude is a new recruit still undergoing training. cheesy cheesy

Chai!, no guts...he should be sent back home ASAP!. grin
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by DozieInc(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
A first timer lol... just give the lad one year and he will ratatttaata the whole area.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by olutosfem(f): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin...see the way he dey cry like tata
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Abeg dat one na corper for NYSC, I refuse to believe he is a cadet. Wetin carry am go military if he is so afraid of guns. See how he was shouting like a bish. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!
Mumu
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by rapistomenka: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lol...crying like Diya and Awolowo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Afonjas and cowardice

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by HtwoOw: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Something wey you go turn am to auto wey you go pire like a boss

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by Siberia101: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
tukdi:
undecided

Nice Signature. It's Now a Movement cool
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by tukdi: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Siberia101:

Nice Signature. It's Now a Movement cool

I dey tell you grin

Although Sam daddy is my man anytime, anyday BUT i got gingered by #samuelanyanwu here on NairaLand! cool
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by ikeno(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
He may have sustained an injury as a result of the gun recoil,evident of red stain on the left shoulder.
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
HtwoOw:
Something wey you go turn am to auto wey you go pire like a boss

If you set am for auto and pire like a boss, the sergeant will slaf your pace opp.
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by tociano009(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
That is Nscdc , Civil devence corps
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by Phonefanatic: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
ikeno:
He may have sustained an injury as a result of the gun recoil,evident of red stain on the left shoulder.

I think the same
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by johnstar(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hehe

Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by MilesLamar(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lol
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by HtwoOw: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
gbosaa:

If you set am for auto and pire like a boss, the sergeant will slaf your pace opp.

I go pace za zagent with za gun mistakingly

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by idu1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
HtwoOw:

I go pace za zagent with za gun mistakingly

grin grin
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by kolaish(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
OP, YOU ARE WRONG, THAT IS NOT A CADET BUT A PARA MILITARY FORCE; NSCDC ON TRAINING ON HOW TO SHOOT A GUN.
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Who force am?

One disadvantage of unemployment

Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by nduprincekc(m): 2:29am On Nov 05, 2016
really
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 05, 2016
grin this synonimous to buharis leadership.
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by Sanchez01: 5:26am On Nov 05, 2016
kolaish:
OP, YOU ARE WRONG, THAT IS NOT A CADET BUT A PARA MILITARY FORCE; NSCDC ON TRAINING ON HOW TO SHOOT A GUN.
Obviously NSCDC grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 05, 2016
Lol , the military men sef were having fun, so were the onlookers. Seems to me like comic relief but never can tell what he was going through, perhaps he was having a post traumatic nervous breakdown following a life event to a loved one involving guns.
Re: Hilarious Video Of A Nigerian Army Cadet Cries While Firing A Gun by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Phonefanatic:

I think the same
Actually looks to me like a red bandana as part of their dressing. It was present from the beginning of the video and had boundaries not consistent with bleeding

(1) (2) (Reply)

War With Cameroon Imminent. / Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook / Embattled VP Osinbajo Went Begging.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.