Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure (2659 Views)

Army Appoints S.Z. Kazaure & Umaru New NYSC And Operation Lafia Dole Commanders / Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu / We Will Beg Obasanjo, Says Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by desgiezd(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2009
2nd Term: ‘Nigerians‘ll Beg Yar’Adua’
From George Oji and Ali M. Ali in Abuja, 07.05.2009

Minister of Special Duties and former Nigerian’s Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Senator Ibrahim Kazaure, has said Nigerians would in the next two years beg President Umar Musa Yar’Adua, to make himself available for a second term in office.
Kazaure, who described the president as one with unmatched record of tenacity for hard work and dedication to the wellbeing of the country, said so far there is nobody in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that can equal Yar’Adua’s credential for the office of presidency.
Speaking with THISDAY in his office in Abuja Thursday, Kazaure explained that Nigerians who express opposition to the president do so largely because of lack of full knowledge of the person of Yar’Adua, noting that if they know the kind of person the president is they will ask him to rule Nigeria as long as he wishes.
Said Kazaure, “I am assuring you that from what he is doing right now if you give him another two years you will see what he will do. We will not even ask for it Nigerians themselves will be the ones saying please come, come, come and do the other four years.
“You know in our little knowledge of him in the last 20 years, this is a man that Nigerians need for long. It is even very late for Nigeria to have discovered him, he ought to have been president since 20 years ago and Nigeria would not have been talking about 20-20-20, we would have passed that by now, I know what I am talking about and I am ready to say it anywhere”
Asked to shed more light on the person of Yar’Adua, the Minister, who hails from Jigawa enthused that, “Believe me, if I tell you that I know the kind of person Mr. President is, I will be telling lies because no matter how close you are with him, you only know what you know.  I have never seen somebody with such a tenacity like Alhaji Umar Musa Yar’Adua, I have never seen such a workaholic so to say, I have never seen somebody who is so dedicated to his nation, I have never seen somebody who likes doing the right thing according to the Rule of Law.
“I think Nigerians don’t know who Alhaji Musa Yar’Adua is, if they know the kind of person he is they will ask him to have Nigeria as long as he wishes. “
This is because in terms of working relationship with his subordinates he relates comfortably with them, if you work with him you will always want to work with him because he is a person who gives you your right, allow you to do your best without interfering. He is one of the best persons to work with.”
The Minister also commented on current efforts of the leadership of PDP to woo back some of its former members and declared that those who left the party and are now rejoining PDP should be ready to suffer some “turbulence” because according to him, if such people had succeeded where they went they would have trampled on the rest of us.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by desgiezd(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2009
A sycophantic boot-licker who with his own mouth claimed he doesnt know Yar Adua is here busy campaigning for him. What a shameless man. Well, what do you expect from a minister of special duties? No particular portfolio except to do the kind of thing he is doing now.

He claims he has never seen a workaholic like Yar Adua in his life, if at the pace Yar Adua is going someone claims he is a workaholic, then I wonder the sort of exposure the minister has had in his life.  And these are the sort of people we are hoping will lift Nigeria? Little wonder this country is like this and I'm sure it will tarry for long in the doldrums.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by nex(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2009
Okay, they've come again.

These are the people who told Abacha that Nigerians had decided he was the one the cap fit.

Kazaure is mad. This will not help him to the Jigawa government house 2011.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by MrCrackles(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2009
Hahahahaha. . . . . Nigerians beg YAR A DUNCE shocked grin
I-laugh like the NL resident certified retard - TUMFULU AKA AjaraEwuro! grin
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by olabukola: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2009
That is our ONE NIGERIA of the North. Do u blame him? My own people will even rig election for him.
SMH and sighing at the same time
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by vigasimple(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2009
A FOOLISH PERSON USUALLY OPEN THEIR MOUTH TO TALK AND DON'T ASK THEIR BRAIN TO PROCESS THEIR UTTERANCES.

The guy KAZAURE is an image launderer and praise singer- like the one's you have near a boxer before he will be severly beaten, unfortunately Kazaure must have stop reading newspapers and hearing the news.

Kazaure said that we don't know YAR A' DO NOTHING and that is true because the President has not being honest and transaprent with Nigerians. All his ideas and agenda including VISIONLESS 2020 are mukky, and he is in self denial regarding his severely failing health right from campaign to date when he was jetting to Germany for 'FLU'. as if there are no more NAFDAC certified chemist or pharmacy to get Flu medication.

Let us give him the benefits of the doubt and make the best case for his boss YAR A'CLUELESS. The President has been in office for just over 2 years of a 4 years term, election (primaries) and the main one will start just a little over 6 months, where is the time to build and show his work within the next 2 years for Nigerians to beg the leader of A DO NOTHING government.

Just to make Kazaure case look more stupid, YAR A'LIAR has been lieing on different matter from electricity (emergency within 100days) to 7 POINTLESS AGENDA. He has not accomplish 1 point agenda in 2 years, how is he going to do 7 point in the remaning 2 years or even 6 years if he is 're-selected'

There is a saying that how sunday will look like, you usaully know by saturday. WHAT WAS YAR A'FAILURE ACCOMPLISHMENT IN 8 YEARS AS GOVERNOR OF KATSINA STATE. NADA

ALL WE ARE BEGGING HIM FOR IS TO VACATE THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY NOW.

BARAWO BANSA.

If we have the promised 6,000mw of power in December of 2009 that is OBJ work they will be commissioning after reversal and re-reversal
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by olabukola: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2009
The issue is that he will be in office come 2012 weda we beg him or not. Thatz his place of abode for the next 6 years unless Abacha became his case somewhere along the line. So we should stop complaining and leave with One Nigeria./One Arewa.

Get ready for more hardship this is just the begging.

Long Live ONE NIGERIA/AREWA
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by grafikdon: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2009
This is the height of buffoonery. Not a surprise though. Those who said they'd make a sandwich out of their testicles, should Abacha refuse to be our Eternal Lord of Lords are still here with us. . . . with their testicles intact.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by No2Atheism(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2009
olabukola:

The issue is that he will be in office come 2012 weda we beg him or not. Thatz his place of abode for the next 6 years unless Abacha became his case somewhere along the line. So we should stop complaining and leave with One Nigeria./One Arewa.

Get ready for more hardship this is just the begging.

Long Live ONE NIGERIA/AREWA

@olabukola

I am not sure you are actually a yoruba considering u have the guts to praise Arewa or was that supposed to be a sarcastic statement.

If you are a yoruba and you are actually praising yar adua, then you are a yoruba traitor unless the converse is true.

I hope the Muslim North fails in everything they lay their hands on and i hope nigeria splits in the near future, cus these northerners are just robbers and thieves making money from things which they have made little or no investment.

Its sad that OBJ was too blind to see before he leaped.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2009
Hmmm! sycophant at work here angry
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by nex(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2009
Na wah O! The man sef doesn't know the kind of person Yar'Adua is, yet he says if we knew the kind of person Yar'Adua was,

I will make it clear here that even if Yar'Adua wanted to be a workaholic, he couldn't cos his body will just give.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by TippyTop(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2009
What a tard.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by texazzpete(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2009
The question is, are you people man enough to do something about it instead of whining all the time on a public forum?
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by desgiezd(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2009
nex:

Na wah O! The man sef doesn't know the kind of person Yar'Adua is, yet he says if we knew the kind of person Yar'Adua was

That's the height of sycophancy. Reminds me of Wada Nas
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by olabukola: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2009
No2Atheism:

@olabukola
I am not sure you are actually a yoruba considering u have the guts to praise Arewa or was that supposed to be a sarcastic statement.
If you are a yoruba and you are actually praising yar adua, then you are a yoruba traitor unless the converse is true.
I hope the Muslim North fails in everything they lay their hands on and i hope nigeria splits in the near future, cus these northerners are just robbers and thieves making money from things which they have made little or no investment.
Its sad that OBJ was too blind to see before he leaped.
Why in future? why not now?. You just waking up i guess.
We are not splitting we are ONE NIGERIA.

Northerners are now robbers not ibos anymore. SMH

Looking splitting of nigeria isn't gonna happen on NL, we must act like others(Ibos and NDs).
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by SamMilla1(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2009
ARSE lickers at it again.

of course, we will kneel down and beg him because nigeria just moved to number 2 in the world economy ranking
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2009
i think it is high time we started celibrating incompetence in this country grin
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by olabukola: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2009
tpacalipse:

i think it is high time we started celibrating incompetence in this country grin
Its been celebrated b4 slice bread came to existance.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by Afam4eva(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
When will this educated illiterates that call themselves politicians know that there's an extent at which you can take sycophancy and political prostitution.

I feel the schools that gave this politicians their degrees should take them back. . . it's disgrace.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by nex(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2009
Yar'Adua, workaholic? E wan die? This Kazaure guy does not wish Yar'Adua well at all.

Please, Yar'Adua listen to the voice within you O! The truth shall set you free.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by generalzango(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2009
Kazaure,is a disgrace to us (Northerners),OBJ forced him on us,simply becos the North was the arrow head to criticize his policies. OBJ,had to bring this inactive fellow who even in Arewa Governors forum was an ice water. Even Allah knows that Northerners never liked YARA-FAILURE.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by xxxinchdep: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2009
ur name sold u out shit head yar a dua- all these leaders being there for long what nigeria need is a revolution. not a shit head like u. go swallow a horse dic k. big dick swallower
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2009
I will wait to see when the begging will take place
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by generalzango(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2009
@Fhemmmy,hmmm may you'll be the 1st person.
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by bolseas(f): 8:51am On May 19, 2010
2 yrs frm July 2009 is July 2011

as at May 2010, where is their tin god; Yar adua?

well andoakaa once said that yar adua can rule from anywhere.

so pls come back in 2011 to rule us oo UMYA

"we dey beg u" !!
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by bibiking1(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2010
Isn't it just lovely how old news sounds in new light? Well to save the dear man some shame, i shall go on my knees now and plead wildly for Yar'Adua to return from the ethereal world and once more lead us slowly to his seven-pointed promised land
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by Kx: 9:06am On May 19, 2010
shocked
Re: Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure by Gbawe: 9:41am On May 19, 2010
bibiking1:

Isn't it just lovely how old news sounds in new light? Well to save the dear man some shame, i shall go on my knees now and plead wildly for Yar'Adua to return from the ethereal world and once more lead us slowly to his seven-pointed promised land

Indeed. Some of the sycophantic drivel written by Kazaure is enough to make most people puke !!!! Yar Adua could barely work yet some , like this fool , were touting a second term for him !!! Incredible !!! Only in Nigeria !!!

(1) (Reply)

Hugo Chavez Of Venezuela Offers Nigerian Students Scholarship / Fg Approves Jumbo Contract For Ballot Boxes / Atiku Abubakar --please Read ---------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.