Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) (103363 Views)

How To Make Natural Pink Lips Balm / 10 Ways To Get Pink Lips Naturally / Low-Cost Pink Lips Cream and Vaginal Tightening Soap That Works! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Iamlordgee(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ehn.. Pink lips is not an achievement na
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by drnairalov: 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Speechless3:
grin Focus more on getting bright eyes abeg.

lol was laffin hard..just to see its from u... so u heartless lik dis

1 Like

Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by khalhokage(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
dovelike:
Studying my picture, aren't we?
Don't worry, I've noticed you
That should have been "Studying my picture, are we?
but don't worry we've all noticed you too. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by JaneJoanJohn(f): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hero10001:

show your pic if no worwor pass a wimp.
LOOL... i see i touched a raw nerve there
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by ring7(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lol I can see are Rainbows ,you face has so many colors ,go treat your face,it dirt,oops sowie grin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Ravenna: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

Why you carry the matter for head. Are you that ugly? grin grin wink
You quoting chairman like that?! You need a brain surgery walahi.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by unphilaz(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
ShakurM:
Dude! Seriously? How much your lips dey make per day? sad
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Ravenna: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
LOOL... i see i touched a raw nerve there
You sef show your pic na!
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by macho44(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
dovelike:
NL guys dem are ugly angry kaiiiiiiiiii
Ur BF inclusive?
www.adielem.com
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by captianfreeman(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
ageraGT:
Ever wondered why girls never look at you seductively, and slowly lick their lips yearning to kiss u? well i know why! It’s because your lips are thick, hardened, black, parched, and scary!! yes I said it...pink lips is a very attractive facial feature most guys take for granted, even if u look like a malnourished African Ostrich your pink lips is gonna get you laid, ask wizkid and co. why they spend thousands of naira just to tattoo their lips to look pink. If u were unfortunate enough to be born without natural pink lips well good news to you my black thick lipped brother getting pink lips is not so hard it just takes determination, patience and you letting go of some habits. let me share with you my personal secret for my lips.

1. Avoid sunlight
Dudes, Chronic sun exposure can also cause slight darkening of the lips, so u gotta avoid those uv rays man.

2. Quit smoking
This one is lips 101 and pretty basic (if u think i have to explain further why u shouldn’t smoke then you are a retarded bovine creature)

3.Exfoliate your lips
This is where u actually have to do some work. Exfoliation means removal of dead skin on the surface of your lips. Personally, i do this by mixing honey with lime and applying it on my lips with a soft brush, you use the soft brush to slightly brush the top layer of the skin, do this every morning for 20- 30 minutes.

4. lick your lips
Yeah, when you see that pretty girl coming lick your lips while using your teeth to slightly scrape the surface to avoid excess disgusting mouth juice smothering over the lips, this will make your lips look brighter and pinker for few secs before harmattan returns your lips to its default settings.

So, this is what i Ageragt do to get dem pink lips... here are some of my photos (trip at your own risk i have a girlfriend)

This na coke and fanta lips.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by jericco1(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
I don't even know what to post
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Tobium1(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
ageraGT:
Ever wondered why girls never look at you seductively, and slowly lick their lips yearning to kiss u? well i know why! It’s because your lips are thick, hardened, black, parched, and scary!! yes I said it...pink lips is a very attractive facial feature most guys take for granted, even if u look like a malnourished African Ostrich your pink lips is gonna get you laid, ask wizkid and co. why they spend thousands of naira just to tattoo their lips to look pink. If u were unfortunate enough to be born without natural pink lips well good news to you my black thick lipped brother getting pink lips is not so hard it just takes determination, patience and you letting go of some habits. let me share with you my personal secret for my lips.

1. Avoid sunlight
Dudes, Chronic sun exposure can also cause slight darkening of the lips, so u gotta avoid those uv rays man.

2. Quit smoking
This one is lips 101 and pretty basic (if u think i have to explain further why u shouldn’t smoke then you are a retarded bovine creature)

3.Exfoliate your lips
This is where u actually have to do some work. Exfoliation means removal of dead skin on the surface of your lips. Personally, i do this by mixing honey with lime and applying it on my lips with a soft brush, you use the soft brush to slightly brush the top layer of the skin, do this every morning for 20- 30 minutes.

4. lick your lips
Yeah, when you see that pretty girl coming lick your lips while using your teeth to slightly scrape the surface to avoid excess disgusting mouth juice smothering over the lips, this will make your lips look brighter and pinker for few secs before harmattan returns your lips to its default settings.

So, this is what i Ageragt do to get dem pink lips... here are some of my photos (trip at your own risk i have a girlfriend)

If you had uploaded a "before" and "after" pics. It wuld have convinced a lot of us, cos I suspect u had dis pink lips naturally
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by macho44(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
ageraGT:

1. Avoid sunlight

2. Quit smoking

3.Exfoliate your lips

4. lick your lips

Bros Ehn! U don dey watch too much "Kiss-Kiss" movies! I bet u must have a huge collection of Phillipines telenovelas at home.
www.adielem.com
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Ravenna: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
khalhokage:

That should have been "Studying my picture, are we?
but don't worry we've all noticed you too. grin
What's worse than a bi.tch with bad english?! That dove gal is a piece of sh.it.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Una guy nor Sabi color...or e don dey faulty for him head...him be like fire victim abi who dey learn how to play clown..
ShakurM:
Dude! Seriously? How much your lips dey make per day? sad

1 Like

Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
jopretty:
I can see just one "orange LIP" grin grin grin
You made my evening cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!!! Chisos!!!
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by dacovajnr: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
dovelike:
Karishika dey talk undecided
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by RomanyChi(f): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
grin grin grin taaaaaaaah
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by hustla(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Who pink lips don epp
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by beesammy(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Treat your eczema not lips.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
ageraGT:

1. Avoid sunlight

2. Quit smoking

3.Exfoliate your lips

4. lick your lips

Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by orish(f): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Abeg still use the lime and honey take wash your eyes too so them go white abi na pink...........
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by OjaySmith: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
ALL I CAN SEE HERE IS SYMPTOMS OF YELLOW FEVER; YELLOW EYE BALLS AND PALE YELLOW LIPS. DATS ALL
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
why is the upper one still dark?
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by iamademorlar(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
2sex:
see your face and cheek like someone wey dem pump. You eye brow alone is too hairy. Are u related to a monkey?
I thought am the only one seeing that
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hero10001:

bi.tch, show your pic if you ain't worse than a weasle.
Stop calling your wife to be a bi.tch grin. Just pm me I will send my pic privately kiss
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mtchewwweeeeeeee...... see eczema for hin face....... Gerarahiaaaa.....
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lol... This Guy just shot himself in the leg

Who pink lips Don help?

Keep on exfoliating your fat lips till u get to ur blood vessels. Oniranu
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by freecocoa(f): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Chai! Mean NLanders. grin grin grin

OP will never utter the words "pink lips" in his life again.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
This guy never anticipated all these lashing. I wonder what's going on through his mind right now.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by odinese(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Alaminz:
u make me feel shame...

So embarrassing bro

1 Like

Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
dovelike:
u don fine like dat 4 ur face abi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Cut And Sew Pencil Trouser. / Sexy Native Wears. (naija Style) / A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.