Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) (103287 Views)

How To Make Natural Pink Lips Balm / 10 Ways To Get Pink Lips Naturally / Low-Cost Pink Lips Cream and Vaginal Tightening Soap That Works! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by sheilak: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Irore:

Pink lips is as a result of continuous biting with teeth and licking with the tongue which eventually makes the lip reddish,elongated and sagging.A mannerism parents should check with their kids as it disfigures and deforms the victims. This is similar to the vogue when ladies in particular invited abokis to chisel their teeth for 'open teeth' or 'gap teeth' some years back only for the affected teeth to become gray coloured/black and weak few years later. Pink lip and tooth gap are irreversible as they are alteration of God's handiwork. Those who have done it are full of regrets. Don't.

Nonsenseundecided
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by imtech(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
see as the guy kon release the lips, the stuff kon dey hang like one flaccid stuff

1 Like

Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by sheilak: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hero10001:
OP, keep it up..
Fvck all em haters, if any bi.tch like my mother wanna bash you, let her show her pic first.
You go believe say some NL babe worwor pass wyverns.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Missmossy:
Hahahaha grin grin

This has made my evening menh. So this is your definition of pink right??

So funny.
You are adorable, beauty personified.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by ajademola2000(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

wink wink but I didn't say anything.. The way the chic capitalized on 'orange LIP' was crazyyyyyyyy cheesy.. Fear not!! My mocking spirit is on leave wink..

Thank you.. Sexy? I prefer been called attractive wink..
The guy's pink lips though.. too many funny people on NL. Forgive me for using the word, sexy.. I just realized attractive sounds more perfect, can we be friends? I like being friends with sweet looking babe like you!
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by preetyb(f): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bros no mind them, them dey yealous u grin
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by femynho(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
i saw a nipper...grow up kid.

1 Like

Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
AdaNri1:
Nonsense. Does pink lips change who you are? Does it improve your hustle?

Don't go and look for something productive to do, stay there and keep obsessing about your lips
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bt d 2nd photo shaaa is jst b lk say na anoda person get d lip down and anoda up 2d head.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Look at how nairalanders just finished this guy"s career grin cheesy

Cc: tosyne2much.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by 2sex(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

wink wink but I didn't say anything.. The way the chic capitalized on 'orange LIP' was crazyyyyyyyy cheesy.. Fear not!! My mocking spirit is on leave wink..

for the first time I see a woman who knows the meaning of sexy... keep up the good work and please educate your fellow ladies as well cos they have sold themselves much too cheap through that word.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by An0nimus: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Too much time on Mr Pink Lip's hands.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by laykhorn(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
prettymina:
Hmmm..cool lips,mine is natural duo,blend ur complexion so well smiley

You've got nice lips babe. Nice pic anyways
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by laykhorn(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
prettymina:
Hmmm..cool lips,mine is natural duo though ,blend ur complexion so well smiley

You've got nice lips babe. Nice pic anyways
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Creamz(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
dovelike:
NL guys dem are ugly angry kaiiiiiiiiii
not all of them...nxt time plz don't generalise.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Irore:

Pink lips is as a result of continuous biting with teeth and licking with the tongue which eventually makes the lip reddish,elongated and sagging.A mannerism parents should check with their kids as it disfigures and deforms the victims. This is similar to the vogue when ladies in particular invited abokis to chisel their teeth for 'open teeth' or 'gap teeth' some years back only for the affected teeth to become gray coloured/black and weak few years later. Pink lip and tooth gap are irreversible as they are alteration of God's handiwork. Those who have done it are full of regrets. Don't.
Pink lips are nothing to even obsess about,and its no big deal.It's just another body part.However, it doesn't necessarily disfigures someone..matter of fact some people have it natural. (I for example) still, it's no biggie. People shoild actually strive to be rich, not some BS.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Marshallian(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
prettymina:

Really? undecided
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
aswear
I will slap you.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by jopretty(f): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

You made my evening cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!!! Chisos!!!
Atoh! You too should check it out na... cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Ravenna: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hero10001:
why yeeboe na?
sorry boss.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by omaigala12(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
is red the new pink?
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Childish
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Vecto(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pomo lips

Pomo lips
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

baby you are too sweet.I want to dwell in your arms.
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Theultimate(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
prettymina:
On this part of your comment: " blend ur complexion so well".
How can one do that? Not to the extent of bleaching though. Any natural method?
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Jerryolumide(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
ageraGT:
Ever wondered why girls never look at you seductively, and slowly lick their lips yearning to kiss u? well i know why! It’s because your lips are thick, hardened, black, parched, and scary!! yes I said it...pink lips is a very attractive facial feature most guys take for granted, even if u look like a malnourished African Ostrich your pink lips is gonna get you laid, ask wizkid and co. why they spend thousands of naira just to tattoo their lips to look pink. If u were unfortunate enough to be born without natural pink lips well good news to you my black thick lipped brother getting pink lips is not so hard it just takes determination, patience and you letting go of some habits. let me share with you my personal secret for my lips.

1. Avoid sunlight
Dudes, Chronic sun exposure can also cause slight darkening of the lips, so u gotta avoid those uv rays man.

2. Quit smoking
This one is lips 101 and pretty basic (if u think i have to explain further why u shouldn’t smoke then you are a retarded bovine creature)

3.Exfoliate your lips
This is where u actually have to do some work. Exfoliation means removal of dead skin on the surface of your lips. Personally, i do this by mixing honey with lime and applying it on my lips with a soft brush, you use the soft brush to slightly brush the top layer of the skin, do this every morning for 20- 30 minutes.

4. lick your lips
Yeah, when you see that pretty girl coming lick your lips while using your teeth to slightly scrape the surface to avoid excess disgusting mouth juice smothering over the lips, this will make your lips look brighter and pinker for few secs before harmattan returns your lips to its default settings.

So, this is what i Ageragt do to get dem pink lips... here are some of my photos (trip at your own risk i have a girlfriend)

this n!gga is actually uglier than I thought

1 Like

Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by ernecy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Another jobless guy on the prowl, op go get a life Mr red lips...
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Maga44567(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
ShakurM:
Dude! Seriously? How much your lips dey make per day? sad

Ask the fool again
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by samchem(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
dovelike:
Some NL guys dem are ugly angry kaiiiiiiiiii
am I among?
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Chijosky(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
ageraGT:
Ever wondered why girls never look at you seductively, and slowly lick their lips yearning to kiss u? well i know why! It’s because your lips are thick, hardened, black, parched, and scary!! yes I said it...pink lips is a very attractive facial feature most guys take for granted, even if u look like a malnourished African Ostrich your pink lips is gonna get you laid, ask wizkid and co. why they spend thousands of naira just to tattoo their lips to look pink. If u were unfortunate enough to be born without natural pink lips well good news to you my black thick lipped brother getting pink lips is not so hard it just takes determination, patience and you letting go of some habits. let me share with you my personal secret for my lips.

1. Avoid sunlight
Dudes, Chronic sun exposure can also cause slight darkening of the lips, so u gotta avoid those uv rays man.

2. Quit smoking
This one is lips 101 and pretty basic (if u think i have to explain further why u shouldn’t smoke then you are a retarded bovine creature)

3.Exfoliate your lips
This is where u actually have to do some work. Exfoliation means removal of dead skin on the surface of your lips. Personally, i do this by mixing honey with lime and applying it on my lips with a soft brush, you use the soft brush to slightly brush the top layer of the skin, do this every morning for 20- 30 minutes.

4. lick your lips
Yeah, when you see that pretty girl coming lick your lips while using your teeth to slightly scrape the surface to avoid excess disgusting mouth juice smothering over the lips, this will make your lips look brighter and pinker for few secs before harmattan returns your lips to its default settings.

So, this is what i Ageragt do to get dem pink lips... here are some of my photos (trip at your own risk i have a girlfriend)

Op nice lips
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
when will fg start to dey pay the Nigeria pink lippers association

yeyeyeye
Re: How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
when will fg start to dey pay the Nigeria pink lippers association

yeyeyeye

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Cut And Sew Pencil Trouser. / Sexy Native Wears. (naija Style) / A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.