Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) (12677 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / Government Begins Payment Of University Lecturers' Salary Arrears / UniAbuja Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by Yeecar(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Self Employment is the key... Contact me for more info on Mushroom Cultivation!
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by virginboy1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
BrightEye:

I hope so too... cos I've already purchased their DLC form... lol.
We are together. It is well bro

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is the result of President Jonathan flooding Nigeria with federal universities across the country when the existing universities have not been properly funded.

Take for example,Botswana in southern africa, that country have fewer universities but despite their few number they are well maintained and their lecturers well taken care of and their students are highly valued for the high rate of education.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by Meritocracy: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
If the problem is from F.G, it would affect all federal universities, i think the problem is internal. Those who received half payment from UNICAL, i think the salary was being paid from TSA direct by F.G and its likely to be undisclosed internal problem by your school.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
K

Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
jinha:
Make the authority attend to them naaa...
I don't want what happened in 1776 to happen again ooo...

So I'm FTC... Now I know how it feels...

They are increasing tariffs, sacking workers, reducing salaries and the people that have worked they are not paying across all sectors....... SCAM!!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
Eyya.... I miss UI o... or rather I miss Ibadan amala and ewedu with gbègiri.

Amala dudu cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
If we do not protest in this country we never get results...is it that our leaders in all levels are blind and deaf to their responsibilities...

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by noah91(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
Are u also an alumnus of the first n best universty? I am myself. It was a great experience at the school level but at the departmental (biochemistry) level, it was hell
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by ayhorpharms1: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Obafemi Awolowo University, ile-ife will also do the same not unitil their benefits are fully paid. The president should direct EFCC to probe/investigate mismanagement of funds
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
waterhouse071:
Nigerians everywhere protesting to get their right. is this change or shame.
Change infact fresh air
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by IrradiatoR: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nyaknor:
This Is true, Even as at 9am this Morning nothing happened...I was surprised too to see activities in the school premises paralyzed by the protesting staffs... I pray the sort them out on time.

I sincerely PRAY
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:

Are you a UIte @Introvert
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by Kunlexic(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
jinha:
Make the authority attend to them naaa... I don't want what happened in 1776 to happen again ooo...

So I'm FTC... Now I know how it feels...
so u can lie...clean dat ur lips
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Change in action
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by LarryBeryl(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
blueto:

I think the pictures are good enough to substantiate the veracity of the news. thus, the exigency for source is now impertinent.

what do you anticipate from a situation were “anti-corrupt” exercise is practised primarily against Gej subordinates and the past administration and becoming oblivious and indifferent against corrupt practises in the current administration?

don't be surprised and bemoaned when you finally descry that the quantum of peculation in this contemporary dispensation exceeds that of the previous.
Take it easy MR Patrick Obahiaghon of nairaland
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 11, 2016
freemanbubble:
ok. am a uniben staff.
same here in university of benin.
since buhari came to power, it has been hell for uniben staff. salary will never be paid on time. we receive salary on the 20th of every month during jonathan administration.
but this buhari administration is disaster.
even if they manage to pay, definitely you will be short paid. all the allowance you are entittled to is gone as a federal staff.
i know all this rubbish will end one day

I am a student of Uniben and I am enraptured to ascertain your objective averment against the oppression by this present govt.

From the proceedings of this current govt, we can logically deduce that the “change” slogan was just a gimmick to obtain the votes of Nigerians. they obviously don't possess any pragmatic benevolence agendum for Nigerians.

I solicit for God's prompt intervention to eradicate this menace infused by this govt and grant us an impeccable emancipation.

May God harken to your plight!

Great UNIBEN!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by gorecwears(m): 12:52am On Feb 11, 2016
The change you people voted for has started with you,embrace it with happiness.
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by Werehkpe: 2:47am On Feb 11, 2016
End time protest
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Futbolpredikts:
APC zombies be like "Gej is to be blamed cos he embezzled all the fund for payment"

This will always happen wen you have an incompetent government in power.

GEJ > PMB intellectually, physically, behaviourally, psychologically, sociologically, spiritually,... Abeg e Don do. Waiting for 2019

Quote me and have Stroke

Una eyes go soon clear..

Can't just wait for 2019.

#proudly a wailer
ignorant one. my father is in the system in UNILAG. I don't know about other schools but ui and UNILAG staffs have outstanding allowances running into 5 years up. so it's Buhari's fault
Re: University Of Ibadan Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Arrears (Photos) by IrradiatoR: 1:21am On Feb 14, 2016
any news from UI?
have they called off the strike?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Causes Of Falling Education Standard In Nigeria / 2016 NECO GCE Result Is Out. See How To Check Result Online / LAUTECH May Hike Student Fees Ahead Of Planned January Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.