Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,320 members, 7,853,479 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Falana: Fayose's Hands Are Stained With Blood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Fayose's Hands Are Stained With Blood (545 Views)

Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / Ekiti Will Never Fall Into The Hands Of Hypocrites Like Falana – Fayose / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falana: Fayose's Hands Are Stained With Blood by eberej: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, says the hands of Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, are “stained with the blood of Tunde Omojola, Dr. Ayo Daramola, Engr .... http://thebigtin..com/2016/02/fayoses-hands-stained-with-blood-says.html
Re: Falana: Fayose's Hands Are Stained With Blood by GEJ2019(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Put evrytin here at op
Re: Falana: Fayose's Hands Are Stained With Blood by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Falana Gbo tie
Re: Falana: Fayose's Hands Are Stained With Blood by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oga Falana, you know who was responsible for Tunde Omojola and Dr. Ayo Daramola but you don't know that of Funsho Williams. God is watching you in 3D ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Perfectionist At Work / Will Nigeria Invade Its Neighbors? / Nigeria: Sleeping Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.