Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Romanspage Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Romanspage Online Test (3544 Views)

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / Shell Online Test And Assessment 2017.. / E-health4everyoneone Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romanspage Online Test by cricifixo: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Just finished mine and God saw me through cos I was just clicking away most of d time
Re: Romanspage Online Test by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Berra not be any form of marketing.....

Else the ultimate search for the golden fleece continues.... sad
Re: Romanspage Online Test by joybobo: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hello everyone.....
Those that went for the interview should brief the house please........thank you
Re: Romanspage Online Test by Raalsalghul: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
messidee:
Hi House, Just got an invite (SMS & EMAIL) to take an online test with Romanspage...
Dear Candidate,
You have been shortlisted for an online test.
Please check your email (inbox/junk) for the test link.
Regards, Romanspage.
Please, who else got this and what is the nature of the test?
Thanks
How did you apply?
Re: Romanspage Online Test by laracraft(f): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
The interview was nice.
Re: Romanspage Online Test by ifeajikap(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
laracraft:
The interview was nice.
Wat position is it
Re: Romanspage Online Test by joybobo: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Good 2 hear that....any idea who they are recruiting for?...do u tink is a marketing job?...pls give a little more details
Am far away from lagos...maybe I shld travel down immediately cuz it seems their invites are impromptu ...one needs 2 be around,if not u miss out completely.
Waiting 4 una replies oh.....please,,biko
Re: Romanspage Online Test by messidee(f): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
The interview was okay jare! It's a marketing job though.
Re: Romanspage Online Test by Temi231(f): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
messidee:
The interview was okay jare! It's a marketing job though.

Thought am not part of you guys but I have been following some of you guys comment.Please don't spread unconfirmed information to people that are actually interested in the job. The job is not marketing job.
Re: Romanspage Online Test by laracraft(f): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
The job is not marketing oooo, it is loan officer.
Re: Romanspage Online Test by cricifixo: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
I just want to ask, were u invited for another test after d online test or was it straight to the interview?
laracraft:
The job is not marketing oooo, it is loan officer.
Re: Romanspage Online Test by messidee(f): 6:32am On Feb 14, 2016
Temi231:

Thought am not part of you guys but I have been following some of you guys comment.Please don't spread unconfirmed information to people that are actually interested in the job. The job is not marketing job.

Unconfirmed Didn't you hear me say that I was at the interview? Mtchew! People sef!

1 Like

Re: Romanspage Online Test by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2016
Mesidee is right! The job is marketing.

The loan office thing is a bold affront to shield the major job description. I was privileged to really chat with one of the interviewers and I asked him all the plenty questions which he kindly gave answers to. It's an international finance coy from France looking to operate as a micro finance bank and are starting up soon, so they want peeps to come in n market as well as perform other functions that would help the company grow.

"The ones who are patient and remain would be the ones to enjoy the juicy part of the pie" he said, loool.

All the best to y'all

2 Likes

Re: Romanspage Online Test by laracraft(f): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2016
anyone with latest info from romanspage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entry Level Salary For Standard Chartered Bank / How To Get Federal Road Safety Corp |FRSC| All Time Past Questions And Answers / Invite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.