Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters (34159 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by hopilo: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
anonimi:

Did you say this when the same Supreme Court gave Governor Aregbesola victory over Omisore and other ACN/ANPP/APP/APGA victories?
Or you are a confirmed HYPOCRITE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L_2aWaXWAI
good response

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Jesusloveyou: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Frankiss44:
Sore losers... It's a big shame that a party you claim is dead and buried still has what it takes to steal judgement of this magnitude right under the nose of the ruling party.. What happened to the body odour of the so called demigod?
don't cry when wil start dealing with cjn,akpabio and co,- be warn, efcc and dss are watching

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by openmine(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
dr aluko of ekitigate that show his face, u saTANist wailers called him a betrayer and demand for his arrest for showing his face and saying d truth with physical appearance evidence

Bro Aluko will only end up contradicting himself like falana who said the election in ekiti was relatively peaceful....

it will be aluko's words against that of fayose's in court.....At the end,who do u tink will go Scot free AND who will spend many years in prison for supposedly making a false statement....? grin grin grin grin

Dont be surprised if the same aluko changes his mind and says he was under the influence of the devil and ogogoro grin grin

Keep banking and relying on the words of a pained and frustrated fella like aluko... cheesy

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by deltapikin(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
So Sahara reporters mean that PDP is in control of the supreme court? Enough of all these accusations. Supposing the judgment is in favour of APC, nobody will accuse the judges.

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by searay2(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
APC in Akwa Ibom can go and DIE. We prefer Udom

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by chiedu7: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
There is no way Akwa Ibom will go APC.
APC dey cry say dem no get oil state to sponsor them again

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by AngryNigerian(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
kaorama:
As long as it is in line with the Procurement Act 2003, no problems.

My twin brother he is...
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by bishop4life(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
lordmayor4:
After the Supreme Court judgement in a case last week, I lost hope in our justice system.

I know what happened in the background and how much each received

Eyaaaaa, some days are like that. Please don't take it to heart.
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
if this is true then One can now understand Oyegun's comments

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by engineerboat(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
openmine:
So in other words,the APC governors whose elections were upheld by the same supreme court made shady deals with the judges too in order to to favour them abi? Nonsense angry

This people are just pained, the supreme court had said that the reason for their judgment will be given on 13 and 15 February, why not wait till then before all this hearsay hearsay. And the worst of it, they said they've been privy to this since 2015 and are just coming out to spree thrash now, well baba must be welcome back to Nigeria from vacation with some noise this is one if them

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2016

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by oyinsh: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why is it that it is only the PDP judgements that are bought? What happens to Ogun, Oyo? Its a shame to sahara reporters o.

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by fm7070: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Law corroborates the constitution. There are guidelines.
It is not about what the people feel.
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Dinocarex(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
I will advice them not to tackle Sahara reporters.
They might come with Video evidence now
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by vigasimple(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
These people are trying very hard to win south south or south east states especially an oil producing state. APC need the governor's money to prosecute the 2019 election the way they used Rivers state with help of Amechi for the 2015 elections.

One thing is certain, even if they conduct the elections 100 times, PDP will win.

Infact, if APC somehow managed to win any of those states, chaos is what will ensure. The judgement by the Supreme court may not be perfect but the end result is right and fair.

Since APC won the elections, then it must be corruption according to Sharareporters. Nonsense.

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Atlantian: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
And one wonders why more billions was allocated to the Information, sorry, Propaganda Ministry than Ministry of Agriculture in the #BudgetOfCorruption. Sahara Propagandists.

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by tinkinjow: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
It's interesting to hear Sahara reporters talking about coaching. It clearly shows that they've not been following the case well. The defence lawyers have from the beginning been hammering on the issue of card reader as not being the be - all on accreditation, they cited previous supreme court ruling that non compliance must b proven polling booth by polling booth, that they cannot say there was no election yet u say there was over voting at the same time, etc. They appeared in several tv program to express these. Even non partisan lawyers also raised these issues.

The judgement by the appeal court will remain an embarrassment and a dent on those justices that were part of it.
The facts on the PDP side was so overwhelming that even the tribunal with carefully selected individuals whose assignment was to cancel the election find it difficult to do it in their hide out in Abuja. In fact if u go back and read their judgment u will realize how the turn logic on it's head to call for rerun in 18 local govts.

I'm beginning to wonder whether this Akpabio fever will ever go away so zombies can catch some sleep.

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by emajoe: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why not wait till Feb.15th to wail the more.
Have obtained the wailers form yet?
Just like the INEC card readers failed at targeted states, the supreme courts lived to its name and made the verdicts SUPREME!
Enough of this your Lubish, you can call it rubbish.

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by millhouse: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sharia reporters tell us how apshit got justice in benue, Taraba, Lagos election tribunals, dirty journalism. Mthsweeew

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by SegeOflo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
This topic from Sahara reporter is so childish! This is junk journalism at its peak. Somebody from the government house told somebody at Sahara that somebody at the court told somebody that some people bought a judgment. Are you guys at Sahara reporter so stupid and insane? The criteria used to judge all the recent governorship cases at the supreme court was the same used to judge in favour of Lagos state apc governor! Do you want the supreme court to shoot itself in the leg by using a different approach to cases of similar happenings. Inec said if the card reader malfunction use manual voting- that was a law to inec! But the manual voting pattern was abused in Lagos and in the other Pdp declared states, while Lagos was adjudged free and fair and apc were so happy, they were foolishly waiting to hear a different version of judgements in the other Pdp controlled states. Sorry, the supreme court is smarter than you bunch of fools! The judges of the supreme court are erudite judges and it will be extremely difficult for anyone to buy their conscience! So apc lick your wounds and accept your various fates!
God bless the judges of the supreme court!
God bless the supreme court of Nigeria.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by crackhouse(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
ozoigbondu:
By the way who are these unnamed sources.lf you are not brave enough to show your face and substantiate these lies the go fvck yourself with your opinion
I wonder o.

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Bigchief46(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
If anyone was ever in doubt that APC is a useless party, then this is it. "Our source said"; LMFAO. The very first decision in any Court in Nigeria on the legality or otherwise of Card Reader was by the Court of Appeal, Lagos Division which held that it was not part of our Electoral Laws & that alleged non-usage of Card Readers for accreditation is no ground for nullifying an election. The CA on that basis dismissed the case brought by PDP & Agbaje against APC & Ambode. The PDP never abused the judiciary for so holding; just as Jonathan did at the Presidential election, they calmly accepted the decision & did not even appeal to the Supreme Court. The APC celebrated this FIRST decision by any Court that Card Reader is not part of the law & Ambode was left alone to carry on his governance. But now, the Supreme Court has reached this same exact decision that the CA did in favor of the APC in Agbaje, PDP V. APC, Ambode & now APC Zombies won't let us hear word. Now the judiciary is corrupt. The SC has been consistent on this point which a first year Law Student knows to be the case. This was their decision in Zamfara, Delta, Ogun, Ebonyi, Rivers, Abia & all the several other Governorship matters that have come before them. I have written detailed Legal analysis of the applicable principles before now on this forum thinking I was addressing people with brains not knowing that Zombies are parading this forum. What makes the decision in Akwa Ibom different from that in Zamfara? Or the sources did not tell you how the SC was also bribed in that case? Or in Ebonyi? I have said it: those who ride on the back of the tiger will one day end up in its belly. The Supreme Court is one of our remaining cherished & revered public institutions but never in the history of this country has it been persistently and maliciously attacked as the APC & their supporters are doing. Our democracy is in grave danger with the way the APC & its leaders are going. We are watching

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Ayatullah(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
praise010:
Although the whole story is heresy, I know deep down me that there is no smoke without fire.

The truth is that as long as Justices and Judges are appointed/recommended by Politicians, their independence cannot be guaranteed.

In all, let's await the Supreme Court reasons for upholding the election.

The greatest insult is the supreme court not giving the reasons for her judgement IMMEDIATELY! The supreme Court deserves all the insults it's getting. Even the Almighty God will not punish us without letting us know why we are being punished. All this behaviour from the supreme court only confirm that BOKO is indeed HARAM in Nigeria!

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Kenobus: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Shame to SR and its paymaster, Tinubu. It was a very big blow to them. Udom won clearly. Up GEJ!

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by naijaking1: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
SR is full of nonsense. Why should someone even go to the website?

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by engineerboat(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
oyinsh:
Why is it that it is only the PDP judgements that are bought? What happens to Ogun, Oyo? Its a shame to sahara reporters o.
Remember something must be used as save-face for the #budgetofcorruption

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Henovy: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
nickxtra:
Akpabio is an expert craftsman in underhand dealings.
Does that surprize you? What do you expect with several billion dollars of Akwa Ibom people statched away, not in banks but in vaults?

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by tomzman: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sincerely, the Supreme court judgements just ridiculed Nigeria in the eyes of the comity of nations. How can the highest court in the country uphold elections that all groups of local and international observers wrote off as a sham. I myself watched the charade that took place in those states. In all honesty, I prefer Udom to Umana but we must learn to do things right. I'm really eager to hear the supreme court's reasons for such judgements.

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by litetias(m): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
If Supreme Court Justices can be bought then I am afraid I have to say this:
"Nigerians are criminals"

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by olajizz01(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
I know that our corrupt senile supreme court judges exchanged hands with the most corrupt party in Africa (PDP),i dont need any sootsayer to tells me that.

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by ezigr8(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
it was obvious d judgement was a big fraud

Ekiti Court Sentences Herdsman To Two Years Imprisonment For Grazing / Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere