Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters (34165 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by TamedWolf90: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=Iroh88 post=42807870]Na so. Gradually, the truth will come out. I trust the Nigerian Wikileaks to do a thorough job since they now have good intel the judgement was procured.

And to those redundant Ipod camels who keep jumping in on everything NIGERIAN, when would you people learn to mind your business??

Today you say the zoo must fall and that you aren't citizens of the zoo but biafrans, the next day, when news breaks about the zoo, you camels are the first to arrive the scene to gobble ravenously at your own excrement.

Never seen such a bunch of confused deadbeats all my life. You be Fool

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by olajizz01(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Am beginning to see these SR political news with the other eye. Most of their sources are just hearsay. The "source" revealed the "source" said... Which source? I sense propaganda in this one. No concrete evidence to substantiate their allegations
Yes,most of their political news were hearsay,but at the end of proper investigation,almost 80 percents were truth.

3 Likes

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by lailo: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
drss:
i wonder. na by force to win elections dis pipul ar so desperate for oyel money states even after citizens of south south told dem hoha dat they belong to PDP.
But Jonathan could come to APC Ekiti SW state and use military(and other federal powers) to force PDP on them for selfish reasons.If SS pple really did not want APC,wy should d election be such fraud?It is just another confirmation dat d pple are in d shackles of Akpabio and Wike who will neva have a place in SW politics bcs they are certified criminals.Even their brother criminally installed in Ekiti by d ineffectual buffoon himself is seen as outcast here.SW dnt celebrate criminals.Let there be free and fair elections in SS and see d direction of d pple.PDP celebrating criminals like Tompolo,Asari Dokubo,Nnamdi Kanu,Akpabio,Wike etc does not mean that's d voice of d pple of SS.Free d pple from dia shackles,let them speak tru a free and fear elections.

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by kpolli(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
So all PDP victories were through manipulation and APC verdicts were rule of law.... SRs need to stop the lies

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:06am On Feb 11, 2016
lailo:

But Jonathan could come to APC Ekiti SW state and use military(and other federal powers) to force PDP on them for selfish reasons.If SS pple really did not want APC,wy should d election be such fraud?It is just another confirmation dat d pple are in d shackles of Akpabio and Wike who will neva have a place in SW politics bcs they are certified criminals.Even their brother criminally installed in Ekiti by d ineffectual buffoon himself is seen as outcast here.SW dnt celebrate criminals.Let there be free and fair elections in SS and see d direction of d pple.PDP celebrating criminals like Tompolo,Asari Dokubo,Nnamdi Kanu,Akpabio,Wike etc does not mean that's d voice of d pple of SS.Free d pple from dia shackles,let them speak tru a free and fear elections.
Zombie,so Jonathan also forced Pdp to win d presidential,Senate,all d house of Reps and house of assembly elections in Ekiti?

3 Likes

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by edupedia: 1:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
Na so. Gradually, the truth will come out. I trust the Nigerian Wikileaks to do a thorough job since they now have good intel the judgement was procured.

And to those redundant Ipod camels who keep jumping in on everything NIGERIAN, when would you people learn to mind your business??

Today you say the zoo must fall and that you aren't citizens of the zoo but biafrans, the next day, when news breaks about the zoo, you camels are the first to arrive the scene to gobble ravenously at your own excrement.

Never seen such a bunch of confused deadbeats all my life. cheesy

...my broda they behave exactly like FIDIFI...when handcuff enter Nweke hand now dem go tok say na because he be okoro man...yeye wailers...rubbish and nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by kawkab: 1:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Bigchief46:
If anyone was ever in doubt that APC is a useless party, then this is it. "Our source said"; LMFAO. The very first decision in any Court in Nigeria on the legality or otherwise of Card Reader was by the Court of Appeal, Lagos Division which held that it was not part of our Electoral Laws & that alleged non-usage of Card Readers for accreditation is no ground for nullifying an election. The CA on that basis dismissed the case brought by PDP & Agbaje against APC & Ambode. The PDP never abused the judiciary for so holding; just as Jonathan did at the Presidential election, they calmly accepted the decision & did not even appeal to the Supreme Court. The APC celebrated this FIRST decision by any Court that Card Reader is not part of the law & Ambode was left alone to carry on his governance. But now, the Supreme Court has reached this same exact decision that the CA did in favor of the APC in Agbaje, PDP V. APC, Ambode & now APC Zombies won't let us hear word. Now the judiciary is corrupt. The SC has been consistent on this point which a first year Law Student knows to be the case. This was their decision in Zamfara, Delta, Ogun, Ebonyi, Rivers, Abia & all the several other Governorship matters that have come before them. I have written detailed Legal analysis of the applicable principles before now on this forum thinking I was addressing people with brains not knowing that Zombies are parading this forum. What makes the decision in Akwa Ibom different from that in Zamfara? Or the sources did not tell you how the SC was also bribed in that case? Or in Ebonyi? I have said it: those who ride on the back of the tiger will one day end up in its belly. The Supreme Court is one of our remaining cherished & revered public institutions but never in the history of this country has it been persistently and maliciously attacked as the APC & their supporters are doing. Our democracy is in grave danger with the way the APC & its leaders are going. We are watching

My brother a lot of people have lost the ability to reason rationally because of the volume of propaganda that is being pumped into the polity and political space every day. It is quite sad and unfortunate that this is happening. Any judgment awarded to the PDP is bought but that of the APC is free?? can you imagine that.

3 Likes

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by cocu25(m): 2:15am On Feb 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by prigoz(m): 3:05am On Feb 11, 2016
From neutral point of view, if what SR said here is true, there will be a pay back time remember that whatever you sow is what you reap.

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 3:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Am beginning to see these SR political news with the other eye. Most of their sources are just hearsay. The "source" revealed the "source" said... Which source? I sense propaganda in this one. No concrete evidence to substantiate their allegations

Ya, but when they told you buhari was using the uk vacation as an excuse to cover up medical checkup, you believed it hook, line n sinker! Mtscheeew

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 3:37am On Feb 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
“It is rather strange for the Supreme Court to just throw away all the evidence of non-compliance and corrupt practices,” the lawyer stated. He added that the verdict left the impression of an attempt to justify a pre-determined outcome. “Does it mean that the judges who sat over this case at the tribunal and the Appeal Court were not sound in law? How can the Supreme Court just reject the very card reader that brought sanity into our electoral process? Is INEC not empowered by the Constitution and the Electoral Act to issue binding guidelines for elections? Where in the Electoral Act is ticking of names of voters as evidence of accreditation provided for?”

What is the hope of Nigeria if Our Supreme Court celebrate and endorse corruption.

lalasticlala, Mynd44 and Ishilove, come and see.

Oga shut ur talkhole up.... Is there anyway APC would have won any of those states? Are u still dreaming while ur eyes re open?

Why is it that it's only elections won by PDP that's under attack, huh?

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by campusflavour: 5:10am On Feb 11, 2016
We are the wailers, APC leave wailling for us

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by sunjongs(m): 5:21am On Feb 11, 2016
drss:
no mind dem. APC ar still todlers when it comes to governance.
this judgement is judgment of light over darkness.

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by thunder74(m): 5:43am On Feb 11, 2016
How did Amosu of Ogun, Ajumobi of Ibadan and Ambode of Lagos procured their own judgement from Supreme court? At the palace of the Lion of Bourdilon? As usual APC judicial panel of inquiry, like military enquiry used in Ekiti and get one Ete to expose Udom like Aluko did.

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by ojeffo: 5:51am On Feb 11, 2016
These APC and their sponsorship of BS...if GEJ and PDP should make a case of the rigging of the presidential election. They (APC)will start shouting "wailers"

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Tonason: 5:54am On Feb 11, 2016
This is trash. No element of truth in it.

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by TheAdvocate(m): 6:08am On Feb 11, 2016
Lies lies lies...

It's absurd to think that a judge will teach a lawyer & a senior lawyer what to write in an election brief.

This lie didn't work so try another one

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Teespice(f): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2016
cc:
tolusan adeaks.
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by eneyolYahooco: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2016
I don't care what the writer of this article had in mind, but one thing I know is, there is no sensible man who will sit down and watch another man destroying what he has use his effort, intelligent, and money to build being pull down. It is impossible. Let them go and die in the bush. Udom has won and he has won.
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by wizkidblogger(f): 7:02am On Feb 11, 2016
And you expect Buharinto respect those people?
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by godwin120alex: 7:15am On Feb 11, 2016
I don't no whether my boss and I are d ones that have noticed that other regions have moved away from d election ie settled for governace while d SS are still doing election. Mind u there is no money to govern the states yet the Federal govt and his party are busy cancelling elections won by d oppositions and by the time d re-run has ended their will be nothing left to pay salaries. Is dis d type of change PMB and his party promised Nigerians, must u win all d states. God please save us from d hands of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Demallcrazy(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2016
drss:
i wonder. na by force to win elections dis pipul ar so desperate for oyel money states even after citizens of south south told dem hoha dat they belong to PDP.
Keep consolin urself.
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Frankiss44(m): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
don't cry when wil start dealing with cjn,akpabio and co,- be warn, efcc and dss are watching

Rubbish.. The same standard used in upholding Akwa ibiom and Rivers was used in Lagos.. Why didn't the fools cry foul when results favoured them in Lagos and Zamfara? DSS my ass

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by RillJ(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2016
You win when you win and you lose when you lose. In other words, can we see a video recording of the pre trial breifing?

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by sammhi(m): 7:48am On Feb 11, 2016
gebest:
Appeal court remains the best and truthful court in d land, dos supreme court judges needs to be beheaded. Buhari pls change all those corruptable judges, even my 3 years old child told me he was dissappointed in supreme court ruling in RIVERS STATE/AKWA IBOM state.
hide your head in shame... when the judgement favors you, its is ok..but when you loose, it was purchased. hahaahahah///you wont achieve much in life with such mindset. grow up let the judiciary do its work
SR are known liars...confirmed
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by sammhi(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2016
lailo:

aregbesola, obj, tinuibu, fasola , ajimobi etc are criminals ..get that in your little brains!
if the people were against these governors, why no riot ? why the jubilation.when the case was upheld..when fayose case was upheld by supreme court...there was spontaneous jubilation in Ado Ekiti...and in your little brain , he was rigged in. how? because a paid agent recant his earlier stand ..hide your dirty face and mouth in sand

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Amenyin: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Aneke aneke ibiak.

Udom awin!
AKPANIKO! Apc should go and sit down.Governance is not propaganda or rhetorics.They better wakr up and look at the economy before its too late.I FORSEE A REVOLUTION OOHHH.SHame to aps,up udom,up akpabio

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Archiq: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2016
Story for the gods. Story story story. SR leave us alone
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by Justiyke4u: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2016
blackpanda:

Ya, but when they told you buhari was using the uk vacation as an excuse to cover up medical checkup, you believed it hook, line n sinker! Mtscheeew
so why is Buhari news different from the other news? What I said applies to all their news because I am not politically sentimental like you. Thank you
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by usoroh2003: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2016
torobongekpo:

big lies. hope u 'll nt give apology to this. because that is hw u guys did in akpabio case u reported lies altro.
man pass man no b 4 road tell sahara reporters 2 go n kiss transfomer

http://saharareporters.com/2016/02/10/how-senator-akpabio-governor-emmanuel-procured-controversial-supreme-court-judgment
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by lailo: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Zombie,so Jonathan also forced Pdp to win d presidential,Senate,all d house of Reps and house of assembly elections in Ekiti?
Yes those elections were rigged and influence by federal power in Ekiti when they have successfully installed PDP.What do u think their plan was when they grabbed Ekiti from APC through fraud?PDP can not win a free and free election in SW,cant say of other region anyway.
Re: How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2016
lailo:

Yes those elections were rigged and influence by federal power in Ekiti when they have successfully installed PDP.What do u think their plan was when they grabbed Ekiti from APC through fraud?PDP can not win a free and free election in SW,cant say of other region anyway.
When Apc lose, d election was rigged,see mentality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above / Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari / INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.