Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex (39714 Views)

Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos / Young Man Shot Dead At Close Range In Calabar Over Romantic Tussle. Photo / Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by dre11(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Anthony Ubong-Calabar

A 41-year old man, King Akpanke has been arrested by the police in Calabar for murdering his step-mother’s lover over sexual intercourse.

The suspect who confessed to committing the crime in an interview with newsmen at the State Police headquarters on Wednesday said before the unfortunate incident he had on several occasions warned the young-man to stop coming to his late father’s house to have sexual intercourse with his step-mother.

Akpanke said he had no initial intention of killing him, adding he only acted in self-defense.

He said: “On that fateful day when we fought, he came to my house around 9 o’clock, he abused me and nobody was there in the house. The house belongs to my late father and I am the third son of my father. I was the only person in the house so when he started abusing me we fought, he brought a stick to hit me but I went inside and brought a knife and stabbed him on the head.

“So it was later discovered that he is dead. I am very sorry because it was a mistake.

The young man was having constant sexual intercourse with my late father’s wife. I warned him several times to stay off the house which belongs to my father but he refused he always comes there to have sex with her. He has been calling me all sorts of names like armed robber. He had always planned to kill me”

http://tribuneonlineng.com/son-kills-step-mother’s-lover-over-sex
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by INTROVERT(f): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
;DWhat a story
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by eyeview: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
They should please let the youngman go

23 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
the step mother is a stoopid bitchhh.

She can whoree around with the whole men in her village, buh she should give the late husband respect and stay off the house when fvcking!

The guy shouldn't have stabbed the lover.
too bad the imbe.cile is dead, we can't get his own side of the story sad undecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by ijustdey: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
the guy dey vex say someone dey help lash hin mama.....

abi nah hin one dey do amundecided

2 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by ijustdey: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
eyeview:
They should please let the youngman go

give me three reasons why they should let him go and I will give you nine reasons why he should be locked up

18 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Some women sha! Rip to the lover but i hope the husband no go mend am if them meet for up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
EroticAngelina:

sad undecided
This ur name sha

3 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by osesology(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
serious
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by burnexcessfats(f): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Like seriously?

Women!!!

At her age, having sex shouldn't be freaking her na.......she should have stay more committed to God cos most women of their category stay more focus on focus and do away with all this flesh full desires....

BTW, the young guy shouldn't have handle it that way, he should have be more patient......

May the spirit of the departed soul rest in perfect peace......

3 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
End time lashing
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by burnexcessfats(f): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
shocked
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by brunofarad(m): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sex everywhere

Am. Scared of this world

2 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by ovokonado(m): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
EroticAngelina:
the step mother is a stoopid bitchhh.

She can whoree around with the whole men in her village, buh she should give the late husband respect and stay off the house when fvcking!

The guy shouldn't have stabbed the lover.
too bad the imbe.cile is dead, we can't get his own side of the story sad undecided
calm down bbe.

6 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by onadana: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
coolThe man is dead....life is a choice
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by howardriddle: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
I guess the son was hitting that his step-mum

2 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by bright007(f): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Konji na baskarrd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Markieee(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ok.. nice move.. lol

lesson: never mess with a late man's wife whose kids are mostly boys and all grown up..
you might never live to tell the tale.
RIP INIOBONG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by kenny091(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
this is a serious gbege. the boyfriend should have respected himself instead of playing away matches at a dead man's house.

2 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by jmichlins(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
This thing has sent many home through the same way they came

3 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by ziego(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
End time story
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by horlareey(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Like ME.. smiley
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Iamoptimus(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Gbege
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by PaulSteve: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
So many wrongs..
41 staying in your father's house? Unfortunate.
Culturally wrong of the widow to bring someone for s.ex in home of late husband whose family members are still around.

8 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by demarc001: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Inyame
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why now
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by bedspread: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
End time is soooo close
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by looseweight: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
My own concern is the dead man. When baba God ask him whatsl brought him across river Jordan, what will be his response?....

For natural weight loss tips, check my profile

1 Like

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by stonecoldcafe: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
It is well...
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Christane: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
I sense d hand of d devil in dz mata ...dat man wil b jailed 4 lyf ..kia ..wat a wasted destiny
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by akpumping7720(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
PM News and negative News are inseparable!!!
R.I.P to the dead!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Water On Baby Daddy Because Of Domestic Violence / Update On Woman Who Claimed Her Husband Wanted To Use Her For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.