Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex (39712 Views)

Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos / Young Man Shot Dead At Close Range In Calabar Over Romantic Tussle. Photo / Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Massdamm(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Free the nigga naw it juz a coincident besides na wetin the guy sabi eat kill am.. The guy wey dm stabbed am sure say e b barca fans e like to play away very well
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
EroticAngelina:
the step mother is a stoopid bitchhh.

She can whoree around with the whole men in her village, buh she should give the late husband respect and stay off the house when fvcking!

The guy shouldn't have stabbed the lover.
too bad the imbe.cile is dead, we can't get his own side of the story sad undecided
I don't know if i want to fvck u or not. Still trying to decide undecided
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Missmossy(f): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Chai!!!!

All the parties to this incidence are to be blamed. Even though this ist time killer over reacted.

2 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by mightyhaze: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
The stoopid LovePeddler shdt have been fucckin around d house of her late husband!

2 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by SpencerLewis(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
EroticAngelina:

She can whoree around with the whole men in her village, buh she should give the late husband respect and stay off the house when fvcking!

too bad the imbe.cile is dead, we can't get his own side of the story sad undecided
U are too beautiful to be using such gutter slangs like 'fucking' 'LovePeddler', 'bitch' etc. Sorry, i 4got u are an erotic ...........
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by kennybabs1980: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
the hubby and the concubine will meet in heaven/ hell and the fight will continue
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by SemuhleB(f): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
EroticAngelina:

**** How is the step mother whoring around? Is she still married? Is she having sex with multiple men? She is single and having a boyfriend is allowed as she is not cheating. That house is also her house so it also belongs to her. So must she go and do it outside or do it in a hotel for the rest of her life? So all those men who remarried new wives or in relationships should also respect their deceased wife by never spending time with them at their own house? Surely you are not this moronic. I am suspicious about the son in law. I won't be surprised that he has the hoohah for his step mother and that's why he was so against the relationship and attacked the guy. He could have spoken to his mother in law sincerely about it but he decided to kill instead. I mean if you stab someone in the head what did he expect would happen

5 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by seangy4konji: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
the step mother no deh shame at all..
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Coldfeets: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Only you Na wa o

See as you dey wia you dey come know say the woman na bïtch and the guy na imbecïle.

Chai, the way una dey freely and quickly take dey insült or judge others for this Nairaland, sometimes I just dey wonder the kain home una come from and the kain upbringing wey una get.

2 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by SemuhleB(f): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
burnexcessfats:
Like seriously?

Women!!!

At her age, having sex shouldn't be freaking her na.......she should have stay more committed to God cos most women of their category stay more focus on focus and do away with all this flesh full desires....

BTW, the young guy shouldn't have handle it that way, he should have be more patient......

May the spirit of the departed soul rest in perfect peace......
if it was the other way around and it was a man would you be saying the same sh1t? Do you even know her age? She is the step mother so her deceased husband could have easily gone and married a younger woman. Not all women are pretentious and are hard as rocks. Some women peak sexually when older so you can't say that bs about at her age having sex should not be freaking her. Secondly perhaps it's not just about sex and she actually loves the guy. Thirdly she may not even be religious or a Christian so focusing on God may not apply to her. Not everyone may share same religious backgrounds or feelings so there is no need to go judge someone and be all high and mighty. Maybe when you are 40 you will be like a rotten sack of logs but some ladies still maintain an active sexual life and still maintain themselves well. To each their own

7 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by LadyAmaka(f): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
He would have simply reported her to the family meeting so that they will resolve the issue there.
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Gracito(f): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
eyeview:
They should please let the youngman go
please oo, tell them
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by almustopha82(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
stupid people

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by maasoap(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
eyeview:
They should please let the youngman go
Seriously? You made it look like he only killed chicken not human being. That's death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by EYOUYO: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
is a pity e die untimely rip
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by sevule(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
SemuhleB:

**** How is the step mother whoring around? Is she still married? Is she having sex with multiple men? She is single and having a boyfriend is allowed as she is not cheating. That house is also her house so it also belongs to her. So must she go and do it outside or do it in a hotel for the rest of her life? So all those men who remarried new wives or in relationships should also respect their deceased wife by never spending time with them at their own house? Surely you are not this moronic. I am suspicious about the son in law. I won't be surprised that he has the hoohah for his step mother and that's why he was so against the relationship and attacked the guy. He could have spoken to his mother in law sincerely about it but he decided to kill instead. I mean if you stab someone in the head what did he expect would happen

[size=13pt]Most sensible answer BY FAR!![/size]
I definitely don't support sex outside marriage but last time I checked the woman is a widow!!!
What she does and who she does it with is strictly her business as her husband is dead.
And why would the step son keep saying that it is his father's house? At 41, shouldn't he either be living in his own house or building his house?
What is his business with his father's house?

5 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
The Man Is dead.. The Step Son will go to prison... And what annoys me now is that The stepmother will still find another Lover to come around and Bleep her at the late husband house now the step son is in prison :\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by pulsa(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
SemuhleB:

your supporting the bi&&tch because you are birds of a feather, damn you Sa girls are wh&&&res.
How can she bring another lover to her late husband's house, knowing fully well that his son her step-son lives there, that was very disrespectful of her. Considering the possibility that the mans family probably just tolerated her seeing as she was not their mother, and the house definitely belongs to the mans children she definitely is a LovePeddler.

2 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by pulsa(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
sevule:

[size=13pt]Most sensible answer BY FAR!![/size]
I definitely don't support sex outside marriage but last time I checked the woman is a widow!!!
What she does and who she does it with is strictly her business as her husband is dead.
And why would the step son keep saying that it is his father's house? At 41, shouldn't he either be living in his own house or building his house?
?
Its his fathers house and in an African culture your father's house is yours.

1 Like

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ok, the woman is a widow, she's free to lash whoever she pleases...so what if it's her late husband's house, it's hers too. The killer allowed unnecessary passion to override his logic or maybe he felt threatened that the dead guy would usurp his ownership privileges..either way, the other witness is dead so...oro pesi je

3 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by todayguest(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
burnexcessfats:
Like seriously?

Women!!!

At her age, having sex shouldn't be freaking her na.......she should have stay more committed to God cos most women of their category stay more focus on focus and do away with all this flesh full desires....

BTW, the young guy shouldn't have handle it that way, he should have be more patient......

May the spirit of the departed soul rest in perfect peace......
how old is she?
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by eyeview: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
maasoap:
Seriously? You made it look like he only killed chicken not human being. That's death sentence.

He stood up in self defence to defend the dignity of his father's home. His late father will be proud of him
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
So it was later discovered that he is dead.
So he even hid the body?...It is well
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Girl you make me fantasize every time I look inside your eyes, you make me catch a feeling, I can never put you to side...
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
EroticAngelina:

You're an idiot. He's dead and gone, and she's allowed to live her life as she sees fit after the mourning period. If I was to die today, I'd hope my wife found someone to make her happy and whole again. Besides, what is a 41year old man still doing living at home?

4 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by OBAGADAFFI: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
pax1:
Some women sha! Rip to the lover but i hope the husband no go mend am if them meet for up.

grin
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by tmcleo2k2(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
[Shoro ni yen? quote author=burnexcessfats post=42804193]Like seriously?

Women!!!

May the spirit of the departed soul rest in perfect peace......[/quote]
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by texazzpete(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Always weird to see women with such a negative attitude towards one of their own sex.

She's a widow, and is now no longer married. Legally and ethically , she should be free to love, be loved and have sex with who she wants without the likes of you calling her a 'LovePeddler'

The part about the family house is relatively thorny, but it should be made clear that if the house now belongs to her after her husband's death, she should be free to live her life in it as long as she isn't doing anything illegal.

4 Likes

Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Fourwinds: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
;DWhat a story
before i think say konjo no dey worry women much but now i don know say d tin fit make dem go gaga
Re: Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
SemuhleB:

Fact is u behave more lyk a stoopid bitchh than I do. smiley

You are the perfect example of the woman in the story.

If u want to fvck ur lover, pls go ahead, buh have a little courtesy, and do it outside, cos its disrespectful to do that in ur late husband's house.
His son(ur stepson) is not comfortable with it for Pete's sake!!
bitchh, dat alone should make u think abt ur decision.
u claim Dats ur house too.. in case u didn't know, Dats his house too, in fact its more of his house than urs, cos he is ur husband's son. ur gonna die, he's gonna own dat house.
Even tho I blame the guy for killing him, half of the blame goes to the woman, cos if she had listened and taken her affair out of the house due to the son's feeling of having another man in his father's house, he wouldn't have killed the man, he wouldn't have to spend his youth days in jail.
if she doesn't fvck in dat house, will she die

and a slowpoke is asking me why the woman shouldn't have sex in her house undecided

u should be ashamed of urself cos u are just showing people wat ur gonna do if ur in that woman's shoes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Baby Daddy Because Of Domestic Violence / Man Who Duped A Woman Of N1.3M In Delta Caught & Beaten (Photos) / Man Forces Soldier To Pay N100K For Damaging His Tyre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.