Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ladies, Why Are Some Of You So Foolish?! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies, Why Are Some Of You So Foolish?! (776 Views)

"God Is Very Foolish": Nigerian Lady Insults God On Fb [PICS] / Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? / Why Nairaland Forum Is Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Are Some Of You So Foolish?! by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
I collected a friend's handset and I was going through his videos (with his permission) only to find a video of his girlfriend dancing unclad in the video. What annoyed me most was the fact that the girl allowed him to record the video of her nudity. But why do girls do things like these? Could it be love or money? Better still, is it because SOME girls are just very foolish?
Re: Ladies, Why Are Some Of You So Foolish?! by Elosky20: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
low IQ

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Children Is A Girl / See A Letter A Friend Wrote To The Sun / I Need Advise On This Fashion School. Nikky Africana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.