Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? (3823 Views)

"Are We not Boycottinrthern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Over 250 Co / Ladies Can You Wear this? / Ladies, Will You Wear This Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please tell me.

Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by Nbote(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Those days of shimmi

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Do ladies still wear stuff like this
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by Lovetinz(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Classic!
I remember my attempts to...
Getting to that item was not the problem.
It's getting past there!
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by CarolineOlawale(f): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

This one too is forming posh!

Shiiior!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Shiiior!

How do you mean?
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by laborious(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Shiiior!
Yourubadgirl=savagery

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by laborious(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Shiiior!
Yourubadgirl=savagery
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by CarolineOlawale(f): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
msughdoo:

How do you mean?

Are you her robot? Smally ain't talking to you!

Fuccccck outta here!
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Are you her robot? Smally ain't talking to you!

Fuccccck outta here!

Shut up there!
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lovetinz:
Classic!
I remember my attempts to...
Getting to that item was not the problem.
It's getting past there!

Attempts to do what?
What color of the item was she wearing?
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by ColdSun: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Too long for the size of clothes most ladies wear all the time these days. I've heared of some ladies that don't own a skirt and secondary students that don't own a skirt besides their school uniform or some form-fitting/very short dresses. Imagine wearing such an underwear under a bumshort, miniskirt or verry short dress (high above the knees).

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
That thing dey vex me ehn!!
Playboys go don understand wetin i mean.

Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Do you? I do!
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
JPENG:
That thing dey vex me ehn!!
Playboys go don understand wetin i mean.

Which thing dey vex you?
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by CarolineOlawale(f): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
msughdoo:

Shut up there!
k

I'm not on your level, okay?

So go and fcccccck your self!
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
msughdoo:

Do you? I do!

I don't oo
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Shiiior!

U r just a bitter soul
From your personal text to your profile pix to your signature..It's all about hatred
Are u a woman at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I don't oo

Hahaha, You dey miss oh.

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
msughdoo:

Which thing dey vex you?
D mosquito Net. lol
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
JPENG:

D mosquito Net.
lol

Hmm. Me dey wear am oh!
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
msughdoo:

Hahaha, You dey miss oh.

That thing is too long
The allowance too much and d stress to start putting it on before wearing skirt or dress again
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

That thing is too long
The allowance too much and d stress to start putting it on before wearing skirt or dress again

There are very short ones.
There are different sizes.
What do u mean by allowance?
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
msughdoo:

There are very short ones.
There are different sizes.
What do u mean by allowance?

It's too free
I think it makes a lady's dress bogus
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It's too free
I think it makes a lady's dress bogus

lol. You can have tight ones too!
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
msughdoo:

lol. You can have tight ones too!
grin grin I no want oo
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

grin grin I no want oo

hmmm. maybe u no wear pant also!
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
msughdoo:

hmmm. maybe u no wear pant also!

Don't u even know it's very healthy not to wear pants
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Don't u even know it's very healthy not to wear pants

HMMM! So u dont wear? Na wa for u.
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by Lovetinz(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
msughdoo:

Attempts to do what?
What color of the item was she wearing?

Attempt to 'explore'
Off white.
Cotton, not slippery synthetic,
with lace edges.
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
msughdoo:

HMMM! So u dont wear? Na wa for u.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lovetinz:

Attempt to 'explore'
Off white.
Cotton, not slippery synthetic,
with lace edges.

You mean white turned into brown due to lack of washing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ems Nigeria, A Totally Incompetent Service Provider / How To Activate/upgrade You Phone To 3G Or 4G LTE / Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.