Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Bad Dog - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bad Dog (636 Views)

My Dog And Poluceman. Loool / Hope The Obedient Dog!!! / Meet "Zeus" - The World's Tallest Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Dog by stont101(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2009
[b][/b]
A married man had a sweet young secretary and decided to take her to dinner. He called his wife to tell her that he had to work late, the wife said no problem. After dinner they went back to her apartment and had mad sex for hours. On his way home he noticed a huge scar on his neck. He fell into a state of pannic, what was he going to  tell his wife? He walked in the door and was greeted by his excited and happy dog inspired, he fell to the floor and pretended to fight of the affectionate dog. Holding his neck with one hand he walked into the living room and exclaimed. Honey! Look at what the dog did to My neck. His wife jumped up ripped off her blouse and said, "that's nothing" look at what he did to my tits !!!
Re: Bad Dog by abasifo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2009
not funny at all
Re: Bad Dog by Arcani: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2009
I fink I fink so too sad
Re: Bad Dog by iniguy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2009
Stale

(1) (Reply)

Women! Root Of All Evil / Yeah, Except Today Is The Last Night / Who Help Me Find My This Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.