Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Need Infos On Snails - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Infos On Snails (396 Views)

SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months / Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread / What Every Snail Farmer Must Know About The AM, AA & The AF Types Of Snails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Infos On Snails by waziri4biz: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Can this treasurable house enlighten me on how and where to get woven basket of giant size snails. I want to buy and resell I need help with where to get it very cheap so I can resell in my state, Edo
Re: I Need Infos On Snails by divineappo(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2016
waziri4biz:
Can this treasurable house enlighten me on how and where to get woven basket of giant size snails. I want to buy and resell I need help with where to get it very cheap so I can resell in my state, Edo
what do you want to buy? If its snail that you need. We have it and we can supply you and deliver to your location. Price plus delivery to edo state is #480 per piece. We supply from abuja. 09095500809

(1) (Reply)

Labour Urgently Needed / Herb Supplier Needed / Oil Palm Planting Processes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.